Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice
    Notice the no D
    Marco of course
    So was luka playing at SF? Looks like Metu and Drew are also on his team so they would be the pf/C I would think.
    Also looks like pop is not doing as much player development as he said since he has all the youngs on one team and the olds on the other.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    set up by the sick off-ball movement by forbes per par

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice
    Notice the no D
    Marco of course
    Poeltl getting dunked on as usual too

Shakril just got a notification

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whats so special in this dunk?? lol

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poeltl getting dunked on as usual too

Shakril just got a notification
    Yeah every time I see him against an athletic 5 he's getting abused but people think he's worth a lot of money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whats so special in this dunk?? lol
    He was fouled on the play and it was on Jakob Poetl. If it was an NBA game, crowd would've gotten loud.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jakob and LaMarcus having to guard the rim with such a group of worthless defenders.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jakob and LaMarcus having to guard the rim with such a group of worthless defenders.
    But aren't DJ, DWhite, and KJ Wingstop on sterioids like ST says?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJ is overrated
    DW is pretty good but his feet get hurt a lot
    And KJ ain’t shown nuthn yet
    Beli, Mills, DDR, Beli, Gay and especially Forbes SUCK on defense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As much as I hated us drafting Luka IF he and the spurs develop him right he could have a very bright future

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We got to be patient with Samanic, the ceiling is there for him to be an all-star.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We got to be patient with Samanic, the ceiling is there for him to be an all-star.
    his ceiling is being a big marco belinelli.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean it kinda shows that Pop is planning to play Marco minutes and not really focus on development like he said...

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was fouled on the play and it was on Jakob Poetl. If it was an NBA game, crowd would've gotten loud.
    Poeltl was late thats why luka 'dunked' on him.

all star XD keep dreamin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jakob had to cover for who ever let Spoon into the paint. That is why he was late moving over to cover for Marco.
    Jeez

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm going to assume the best case scenario...that we're going to see Luka evolve into something special over the next couple of years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm going to assume the best case scenario...that we're going to see Luka evolve into something special over the next couple of years.
    He only got 4 minutes in a preseason game where development is the focus. Still getting over himself I guess.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Samanic has a ceiling of Trey Lyles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He only got 4 minutes in a preseason game where development is the focus. Still getting over himself I guess.
    I think its moreso that hes guaranteed to have a job next year... While people like Eubanks, Metu arent. Spurs are the type of organization that would look out for players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh STFU. Did you catch that Pop wasn't even coaching? Seems like Becky was running the ship tonight and the Spurs announcement about 3 different coaches taking these first three games confirms that.

In other words, your attempted dig has no basis in reality much like many of your posts.

Go back to the Grizzlies fan page already.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry she has valid point. Pop is still in charge n she's not gonna run something different than what he designed. He wouldn't lose a whole scrimmage of development gotta use what ur given.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bust McBusterson

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hammon not playing Samanic is just more evidence for him being a generational scrub. it's no coincidence that the game she's allowed to call some of the shots that White, Murray, and Lonnie play more minutes together in the first quarter than they did the entire season. Maybe Pop was laying pressure and that's why Forbes still played and Samanic barely hit the floor, but I trust Hammon's rotations a lot more than Pop's.

The problem is that Samanic is just bad, and doesn't seem like he deserves to play unless they just need another body out there. Not much for a 'developmental' role, the guy hasn't been any good. If I remember right he had the second worst advanced stat rookie g-league season of any Spur assignee ever (including two-ways). He turns the ball over a ton, has never been a good shooter, and doesn't hustle his ass off either, unlike Keldon.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hammon not playing Samanic is just more evidence for him being a generational scrub. it's no coincidence that the game she's allowed to call some of the shots that White, Murray, and Lonnie play more minutes together in the first quarter than they did the entire season. Maybe Pop was laying pressure and that's why Forbes still played and Samanic barely hit the floor, but I trust Hammon's rotations a lot more than Pop's.

The problem is that Samanic is just bad, and doesn't seem like he deserves to play unless they just need another body out there. Not much for a 'developmental' role, the guy hasn't been any good. If I remember right he had the second worst advanced stat rookie g-league season of any Spur assignee ever (including two-ways). He turns the ball over a ton, has never been a good shooter, and doesn't hustle his ass off either, unlike Keldon.
    Someone please bookmark this take I’m sure this will come back to bite him!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What I bolded is what I am afraid of. I trust that Becky wants to win every game regardless of how the odds are looking, unless her hand was forced. Since Luka is a rook, Pop wasn't going to force her hand. So he didn't play bc he didn't deserve more of a chance. (contrast that with another rookie, drafted later, Johnson, who did play more).

Wow. I have preferred to give this guy the benefit of the doubt since I have stopped watching the gleague, but your comments are alarming.

Thread Information