Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12525859606162
Results 1,526 to 1,547 of 1547
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka's best bet to a solid NBA career is to get away from the destructive tutilidge and opinions of Pop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He gone.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can’t teach people to compete.....

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    from what I see he gets by on gene's alone...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka has been evicted from this monastery for not paying rent. KBD now owns this residence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka and Aminu likely cuts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This fool didn't even try on the break away steal. He just watched dude dunk. An why dafuq is Thad getting more mins over Bates-Diop??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka has been evicted from this monastery for not paying rent
    LMAO

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka's best bet to a solid NBA career is to get away from the destructive tutilidge and opinions of Pop.

lol this one is not on POP, Samanic was not good in Europe. He is not NBA Material actually after 3 years in the US. I had some hope after his good g league season in year 2 but he is not good enough.

¨People were high on him after some combine scrimmage but here in Europe, the scouts were low on him. The at ude, the IQ , the Motor... I hope he will sucess but i doubt it would be with us.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. If the scouts in Europe were so low on him, how do the Spurs end up drafting him as high as they did?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. If the scouts in Europe were so low on him, how do the Spurs end up drafting him as high as they did?

He was good during the combine and maybe during the workout with SA. They bet on his potential, he has the tools physically to be a good nba player : he's long, can run...

Before joining the Spurs, he played in Slovenia and he was pretty bad. At the time i hated this pick and i still don't like him.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol this one is not on POP, Samanic was not good in Europe. He is not NBA Material actually after 3 years in the US. I had some hope after his good g league season in year 2 but he is not good enough.

¨People were high on him after some combine scrimmage but here in Europe, the scouts were low on him. The at ude, the IQ , the Motor... I hope he will sucess but i doubt it would be with us.
    1st point was a red flag. He never really showed anything else but promise, because you look at a player with his skill set and it's salivating.

2nd point, these were the flags that we witnessed so often which is why I say he didn't have a brain or heart. I really don't know what motivates him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only thing I hate is the Spurs automatically throws their rookies to the D-League. They're gonna do it with Primo too... Everyone isn't CoJo!! I've been watching Brandon Clarke from Memphis, an if im not mistaken they threw him right into the fire an he's pretty much a good role player.
    Not even close to the same thing. Clarke was like 23 when he was drafted, and already much more developed. A pretty good role player is also his ceiling. If you’re going to swing for the fences, you’ll strike out a lot. Drafting someone like Luka is unlike the Spurs, especially in a draft slot like 19. It was always a risk that he’d bust. His at ude was overseas, and that’s apparently carried over to the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This. His drive is like zero, or below zero.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has he been checked for anemic?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This fool didn't even try on the break away steal. He just watched dude dunk. An why dafuq is Thad getting more mins over Bates-Diop??
    Here is that play.

Dude always had question marks to me, but since I hadn’t watched him enough, it was possible he had something I had missed, but he often looked to have both talent and not give effort. Being lazy on the court did it.
    Last edited by SAGirl; 10-11-2021 at 04:15 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dunkem right again, per par.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whoever believed in this moron is pretty re ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whoever believed in this moron is pretty re ed.
    The usual sniffers, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think one of the big problems with people's opinion of Sam is that he was never really a project like folks wanted to think of him as being. There was never anything stopping him from being on the court. He didn't have to go to Austin to learn. It's a myth that development works that way under all but the most extreme cir stances. Guys won't usually go from non-NBA player to good NBA player after two years of playing at a lower level. That's even more true for a dude who was physically prepared for the NBA already and supposedly had advanced skills for his size. There's no such think as "two years away".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information