Page 54 of 62 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 1547
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ace3g

You are the real MVP. Putting up the links, stats, and schedule is an awesome thing to do. Greatly appreciated

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ace3g

You are the real MVP. Putting up the links, stats, and schedule is an awesome thing to do. Greatly appreciated
    Agree

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka and Croatia will get some help.

Eurohoops @Eurohoopsnet
    2m
    Bojan Bogdanovic will join Croatia in the Olympic Qualifiers eurohoops.net/en/national-te…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ace3g

Appreciate it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These were just friendly games.

** I also wasn't thinking of it immediately but maybe (hoping) the NT team is limiting his minutes as Luka is returning from the hand fracture suffered in May.
    This is something that should absolutely be considered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody is taking what weve seen from luka soo far seriously .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody is taking what weve seen from luka soo far seriously .
    Yep these are glorified preseason games, we don't really know what the rotations will be like till the qualifying tournament begins.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Show me where on the doll that Luka touched you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is something that should absolutely be considered.
    I didn't even remember he'd broken his hand. What the is he doing playing basketball of all things, less than 2 months later??

I broke my own hand in ing January and still can't/shouldn't go play pickup ball, nevermind an NBA/NT game with actual stakes and stuff. Repe ive motions and weight pressure are both advised against during the healing process. Of course, Luka has access to medical facilities, staff, and rehab programs that I couldn't dream of, but it's still insane to me. I'm definitely taking these performances with a grain of salt, hope he's 100% for training camp come next season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Croatia had a game against Puerto Rico today and have another friendly tomorrow. Doesn't look like Luka played at all.

Today's game stats

https://fibalivestats.dcd.shared.gen...u/HKS/1891980/

Tomorrow's FIBA stats link

https://fibalivestats.dcd.shared.gen...u/HKS/1891981/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully everything is okay with him and it isn’t anything serious that kept him out of the game with Puerto Rico

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully everything is okay with him and it isn’t anything serious that kept him out of the game with Puerto Rico
    from what i can tell, it looks as if there was a different rotation this go around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    based on this he might have taken the day off to get some more ink work done

near awake, semi-coherent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he definitely improved from his first season from the few outings he got. I think (hope anyway) he has a decent chances of staying in the NBA for a long time but I feel some folks are over hyping the few flashes he has shown. Unless he makes a seriously huge jump I don’t see him being some offensive hub that a decent amount of the folks on here believe.

He still has issues finishing in traffic and through contact, his shooting (no matter how pretty his form is) hasn’t been consistent, he doesn’t have a strong go to or counter post move, his handle isn’t tight enough to ask him to beat players (not folks closing hard due to the threat of the jumper) on the perimeter straight up, and he has turnover issues due to all the items mentioned above.

that is just a few (not all) offensive deficiencies I’ve noticed and I will not even get into defense.

I’m rooting for the guy and think he still has a chance to be an NBA player but if he doesn’t figure it out and get run next season……..
    What I see is a guy with a decent looking three that goes game by game and is a bit streaky. Not someone to run an offense through but with potential to build on and very young. At this point his size and athletic ability mean run him as a role player on offense until you develop the guy into a more finished product and see what you are going to end up with. If his size comes together bwith his shot you have a decent stretch big. If size and athletics come together you have a decent power forward. If all three happen you have lightening in a bottle and your mid first rounder becomes a multi- year all star. If he's just a talk fairly athletic guy he's gonna bounce around the league at the end of benches till he's thirty. You get to feel special because three late first rounders from that draft you will have missed on for him. But overall it's ok because your mid first rounder didn't work out and your late first round guy did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't look like he played in the 2nd friendly vs Puerto Rico either...

https://fibalivestats.dcd.shared.gen.../bs_en_AU.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    going into year 3 and still no certainty that he's even a rotation player... ugh. he showed a lot of promise during one stretch around midseason or tho, particularly the knicks game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm not going to assume anything about the friendlies without knowing anything in depth about the Croatian National Team but i do hope we get to see Samanic play some meaningful minutes during his stint with the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also, not sure if the addition of bogdanovic, who was not available for the slovanian games, has impacted luka's minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets just hope the completion of his arm sleeve is symbolic of his growth as a player...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see no muscle, is he even lifting weights. I don't see it with him, hope i'm wrong

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets just hope the completion of his arm sleeve is symbolic of his growth as a player...

It is a pretty sweet looking tat

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like he will be cut from the national team. And even if hes not he wont be playing a lot in the tournament. Thats pretty sad, as Croatia has just like 4 good players on the roster (Bogdanovic, Hezonja, Zizic, Bilan)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that based on facts or are you just pulling out of your ass?

Get Paycheck, Get Drunk HankChinaski's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is he going to lift weights while he was recovering from a broken hand?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like he will be cut from the national team. And even if hes not he wont be playing a lot in the tournament. Thats pretty sad, as Croatia has just like 4 good players on the roster (Bogdanovic, Hezonja, Zizic, Bilan)
    That would be a shock. How many current NBA players can't make their country's rosters outside of the U.S.? I'd venture the number to be zero.

Thread Information