Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keldon's way overdue for either some minutes with the Spurs, or a coaching scheme change in Austin. He's getting like 25ppg, we've all seen how he can penetrate and attack the rim and GL players cannot guard him. Either put him in front of real NBA defenses so he gets picked and knows what to work on, or make him transition his game to mid-range and long-range shooting in Austin to develop further aspects of his game. Sickening that Pop won't do either but will happily bring him alongside the team, to watch from the bench, like he couldn't catch the ing games at home and sitting next to his outdated ass is any good for Keldon.

If the team can't risk a few minutes for a young prospect with a 20 point lead against the Suns, any talk about the postseason is totally meaningless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we just need some Beli and Forbes injuries

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the team can't risk a few minutes for a young prospect with a 20 point lead against the Suns, any talk about the postseason is totally meaningless.
    That's the sickening part tbh. When we're up 20, Pop doesn't play the deep bench. When we're losing that lead, Pop keeps playing stupid lineups, so once the game is more or less tied you know the rookies aren't getting PT that game, and wether we win or lose there's nothing to be gained. The Spurs in that regard are in the worst possible position - not good enough to blow teams out and play young guys, not bad enough to get blown out and play the young guys. Disgusting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They need to teach him to shoot the three. Otherwise he will be nothing more than a rotational player in todays nba.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has zero offensive game. He's atleast another year away from being helpful

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They need to teach him to shoot the three. Otherwise he will be nothing more than a rotational player in todays nba.
    they need to have him work on jump shots period. All he does in the G-League is overpower people. That won't work in the NBA. Kid needs to be a better shooter and after that teach him some post moves. He has a pretty decent shot though, so I think he will be able to crack the rotation next year, but he needs to get more consistent with it. Right now his buckets come too easy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, he can get his runners in the G League, but can he get that shot consistently in the NBA? Not sure. He needs more of a jumpshot to make the leap from the G-League to the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has zero offensive game. He's atleast another year away from being helpful
    I'd rather have him than Beli out there. We are not winning with either on the court but at least KJ would get NBA reps.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd rather have him than Beli out there. We are not winning with either on the court but at least KJ would get NBA reps.
    Tbh both are useless. I like Pop's strategy of easing the projects into role players in the Gleague. It's been working. Especially for a player like KJ who needs almost a complete overhaul of his game.

Dejounte, White & THE IV Truth4sale$'s Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they need to have him work on jump shots period. All he does in the G-League is overpower people. That won't work in the NBA. Kid needs to be a better shooter and after that teach him some post moves. He has a pretty decent shot though, so I think he will be able to crack the rotation next year, but he needs to get more consistent with it. Right now his buckets come too easy
    I agree. Keldon is all power drive to the basket. Sort of inflated numbers. Yes, it is impressive against a lower tier but he needs a better jump shot. It has been slowly improving, but he has to hit 5 of 8 from beyond the arch in a couple of games, or else he defenders will play him for the drive everytime ,which will lead to a offensive foul. I also don't see him play great individual defense, his help defense is ok. But he ain't shutting people down either. Next year, not this year unless the spurs fall to the 11th spot in late March.
    Still might not play next year, could still be a glutton of guards/forwards. Depends on who stays and goes between Forbes, Belineli, and Derozan

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree. Keldon is all power drive to the basket. Sort of inflated numbers. Yes, it is impressive against a lower tier but he needs a better jump shot. It has been slowly improving, but he has to hit 5 of 8 from beyond the arch in a couple of games, or else he defenders will play him for the drive everytime ,which will lead to a offensive foul. I also don't see him play great individual defense, his help defense is ok. But he ain't shutting people down either. Next year, not this year unless the spurs fall to the 11th spot in late March.
    Still might not play next year, could still be a glutton of guards/forwards. Depends on who stays and goes between Forbes, Belineli, and Derozan
    He's as raw as Lonnie last year. Not likely going to play this year.

Lonnie shot 36% from range, Keldon is at 23%.

Keldons FG% however is much higher. But maybe he's much bigger than Lonnie and is just bullying his way in the G-league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie shot 36% from range, Keldon is at 23%.

Keldons FG% however is much higher. But maybe he's much bigger than Lonnie and is just bullying his way in the G-league.

Keldon turned a corner in early December. He's shooting 34% from 3P since then. Volume is still a question mark.

The Spurs have a lot of young guys who get deep into the paint but can't finish. I talked about it in the game thread just last night. Keldon seems to be better in that department. Won't know until/unless he plays against the same level of compe ion.

It's not always a question of whether he is a complete player. Is he better than some of the other players they have? If he is, that's an improvement. Why would you not make an improvement?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it outside the realm of possibility that Pop Gives DDR a "rest day" Like he did for LMA and Keldon gets some real time? I can still see him giving the day off to Demar but playing the out of Belli

He might. But even that is so unfair. One game. If the guy presses and has a bad night, people say that he's not ready and he starts having doubts. If he has a great night, he's getting sent back to Austin anyway, and starts thinking WTF do I have to do?

I'm just getting so worn out, and I'm just a fan. Think how some of these players must feel. Not Bryn - I'm sure he loves it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keldon working with Tim on his post moves. This gets me excited.

https://twitter.com/JMcDonald_SAEN/s...808237568?s=19

I hope Keldon takes his work ethic to Kobe levels.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Am I the only one who can't help but notice how everybody's favorite Bryn ins't trying to notice the chemistry Keldon has with Timmy?

The FAKE NECK CRACK MOVE....

Stalkers Go to maneuver

Umm......you concluded that from one frame? Show us the whole clip motherfvcker. I want to see Bryn rolling his eyes and giving that pouting baby look of his to Timmy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What I noticed in that picture is that Tim is a giant next to Keldon. Not sure who he's going to be posting up. The league's midgets both wear silver and black.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bryn and LWIV need to get off their asses and start practicing. They've been sitting there the whole time I've been analyzing TheDrewShow's post...not even moving. Brynn is stuck in mid-KJ-envy neck crack.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Firstly GO YOUR RUDE SELF with your MOTHER ERS....

I thought you could just click the link and see for yourself... ASSHOLE...
    A simple "wrong" would have sufficed. You're kind of the Forrest Gump of analysis with your really odd conclusions on Bryn's reactions, AND you're messing up my Black Panther party with your anger issues. Simmer down, my boy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude u did call him a mf'er first

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude u did call him a mf'er first
    Please...it was said with love. And there's a "v" in there, so technically I didn't say it at all. I was typing "mother maker" and my fingers slipped on my keyboard. It was all a case mistaken mother-den y.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like DeMar doesnt really talk to him much.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keldon working with Tim on his post moves. This gets me excited.

https://twitter.com/JMcDonald_SAEN/s...808237568?s=19

I hope Keldon takes his work ethic to Kobe levels.
    Kobe had a legendary work ethic. If Keldon has even half of that the Spurs got a steal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What the deal, you started posting on a Godam Spurs Fiodonet List from the days of BBSing with the obscure name of a Spurs Player who barely played for the team in the early eighties.

Is the Shtick you're supposed to be him? I don't know if he was a militant dude or not. Don't care.

You continued with this Persona over the decades from Usenet groups, to forums, then found some type of cred here nearly 20 years ago. I'm thinking at one point you were interesting insightful and used your wealth of knowledge. Now you're just a Boomer who says one or two line nonsense and gibberish living off this perceived old rep, doesn't know how to use twitter. Tell me, has this persona merged with your RealWorld existence? I can only picture a tiny Asian man talking like the brotha's on Airplane.

Later.

What’s a boomer? Hopefully I didn’t impregnate your mom all those years ago. PM me so we can make sure you don’t owe me some Father’s Day cards.

I’m concerned about your anger issues, my son. If it’s any consolation I didn’t know you existed until today.

Once again, sorry to upset you, you cute little mother maker.

Thread Information