Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    P.J. Washington and T. Herro both made the Rising Stars Event during this years Allstar Break. Keldon Johnson is just as good as both those guys he played with while at Kentucky but haven't sniffed NBA minutes at all and will be behind those 2 guys in development. No way he shouldn't be getting some minutes in the NBA with the way the Spurs are playing this year. Keldon and Lonnie should pull a Claw move and leave the Pop. Pop has a huge Ego problem and the older you are the more you want attention and I'm referring to Pop. Postgame interviewers should boycott asking Pop questions. Guaranteed Pop wouldn't know what to do. He needs to get over himself and that's not happening anytime soon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    P.J. Washington and T. Herro both made the Rising Stars Event during this years Allstar Break. Keldon Johnson is just as good as both those guys he played with while at Kentucky but haven't sniffed NBA minutes at all and will be behind those 2 guys in development. No way he shouldn't be getting some minutes in the NBA with the way the Spurs are playing this year. Keldon and Lonnie should pull a Claw move and leave the Pop. Pop has a huge Ego problem and the older you are the more you want attention and I'm referring to Pop. Postgame interviewers should boycott asking Pop questions. Guaranteed Pop wouldn't know what to do. He needs to get over himself and that's not happening anytime soon.
    "He's not ready. Bryn and Marco are better than him"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe he's not as good as them. Shocking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like that he’s taking a lot threes, he knows it’s make or break in the league right now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What the deal, you started posting on a Godam Spurs Fiodonet List from the days of BBSing with the obscure name of a Spurs Player who barely played for the team in the early eighties.

Is the Shtick you're supposed to be him? I don't know if he was a militant dude or not. Don't care.

You continued with this Persona over the decades from Usenet groups, to forums, then found some type of cred here nearly 20 years ago. I'm thinking at one point you were interesting insightful and used your wealth of knowledge. Now you're just a Boomer who says one or two line nonsense and gibberish living off this perceived old rep, doesn't know how to use twitter. Tell me, has this persona merged with your RealWorld existence? I can only picture a tiny Asian man talking like the brotha's on Airplane.

Later.
    One of you guys has been stalking the other for decades. It's kinda creepy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Keldon is staying with the Spurs to learn from all the vets, I see...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    maybe he can learn something from Pau Gasol as well since he's still getting paid 5 million

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B8DC38dp...=1f73q079laal1

Man, this is one of the funniest clips this season. The future is going to be fun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I liked that something he has been doing consistently in the G-league: driving to the basket, taking the contact and still being able to finish - translated to the big leagues.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B8DC38dp...=1f73q079laal1

Man, this is one of the funniest clips this season. The future is going to be fun.
    So, are they sarcastically miming drinking the Pop kool-ade?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop wouldn’t care at all. He hates doing the pressers anyway, which is why he’s such a to them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love that they’re taking Keldon (and Metu?) on the RRT. I think that Derrick got to go during his Austin year, but Lonnie did not, last year. Maybe this lights a fire under Luka’s butt, being left in the minors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^

One more year of getting over himself in Austin and Keldon be good enough to carry Forbes' luggage to the team's plane.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Next superstar.

Damn I knew I should have gotten his jersey instead of White's. Just kidding, I trolled him on social media when he was first drafted calling him short. He blocked me lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^

One more year of getting over himself in Austin and Keldon be good enough to carry Forbes' luggage to the team's plane.
    It would have to be him because Luka's T-Rex arms wouldn't be able to bend down and grab hold of the luggage, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did Keldon grow another inch or two? It looks like it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Then Lonnie Walker must be six foot two,

Considering the Demo ya'll dopes with this bull short troll thing are probably 5 foot tall 5 foot wide, 5x5 MEXICANTS
    just because the manager/grader of this forum and is "eye test" bs made you feel some kind of way about it, or you're just parroting him
    Bruh chill out. Im a huge Keldon fan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So he made an all-GL team? I see, he must really like it there! Maybe another season in Austin is exactly what he needs...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Before coming to the big team KJ needs at least to start hitting his threes at a high percentage at the G league level...considering he's already good going at the rim and playing defense at that same level.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Before coming to the big team KJ needs at least to start hitting his threes at a high percentage at the G league level...considering he's already good going at the rim and playing defense at that same level.
    DDR/LMA/Murray/White say Hi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DDR/LMA/Murray/White say Hi
    Aldridge 41.4%
    Murray 37%
    White 35.6%

All three at or above league average.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aldridge 41.4%
    Murray 37%
    White 35.6%

All three at or above league average.
    But it's selective. volume needs to be up in order for the percentage to matter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But it's selective. volume needs to be up in order for the percentage to matter.
    vn only mentioned percentage, and you clapped back on that, and are now introducing another variable, volume, and essentially moving the goalposts.

Thread Information