Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love that they’re taking Keldon (and Metu?) on the RRT. I think that Derrick got to go during his Austin year, but Lonnie did not, last year. Maybe this lights a fire under Luka’s butt, being left in the minors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love that they’re taking Keldon (and Metu?) on the RRT. I think that Derrick got to go during his Austin year, but Lonnie did not, last year. Maybe this lights a fire under Luka’s butt, being left in the minors.

Hope it cures his propensity to jog back on D, doubtful. He likes that ball in his hands doesn't he? Lights up and gets fired up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^

One more year of getting over himself in Austin and Keldon be good enough to carry Forbes' luggage to the team's plane.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Next superstar.

Damn I knew I should have gotten his jersey instead of White's. Just kidding, I trolled him on social media when he was first drafted calling him short. He blocked me lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^

One more year of getting over himself in Austin and Keldon be good enough to carry Forbes' luggage to the team's plane.
    It would have to be him because Luka's T-Rex arms wouldn't be able to bend down and grab hold of the luggage, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^

If Keldon is This made mother er Bryn's "rookie" and getting him Wingstop...... NO IN WAY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Next superstar.

Damn I knew I should have gotten his jersey instead of White's. Just kidding, I trolled him on social media when he was first drafted calling him short. He blocked me lol

Then Lonnie Walker must be six foot two,

Considering the Demo ya'll dopes with this bull short troll thing are probably 5 foot tall 5 foot wide, 5x5 MEXICANTS
    just because the manager/grader of this forum and is "eye test" bs made you feel some kind of way about it, or you're just parroting him

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did Keldon grow another inch or two? It looks like it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Then Lonnie Walker must be six foot two,

Considering the Demo ya'll dopes with this bull short troll thing are probably 5 foot tall 5 foot wide, 5x5 MEXICANTS
    just because the manager/grader of this forum and is "eye test" bs made you feel some kind of way about it, or you're just parroting him
    Bruh chill out. Im a huge Keldon fan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So he made an all-GL team? I see, he must really like it there! Maybe another season in Austin is exactly what he needs...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Before coming to the big team KJ needs at least to start hitting his threes at a high percentage at the G league level...considering he's already good going at the rim and playing defense at that same level.

Head of the Snake look_at_g_shred's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Before coming to the big team KJ needs at least to start hitting his threes at a high percentage at the G league level...considering he's already good going at the rim and playing defense at that same level.
    DDR/LMA/Murray/White say Hi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DDR/LMA/Murray/White say Hi
    Aldridge 41.4%
    Murray 37%
    White 35.6%

All three at or above league average.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aldridge 41.4%
    Murray 37%
    White 35.6%

All three at or above league average.
    But it's selective. volume needs to be up in order for the percentage to matter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But it's selective. volume needs to be up in order for the percentage to matter.
    vn only mentioned percentage, and you clapped back on that, and are now introducing another variable, volume, and essentially moving the goalposts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    vn only mentioned percentage, and you clapped back on that, and are now introducing another variable, volume, and essentially moving the goalposts.
    Yeah you are right, I should've specified on the initial post. The point is, a good percentage does not matter if the volume is low.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah you are right, I should've specified on the initial post. The point is, a good percentage does not matter if the volume is low.
    It's better than a DeRozan low volume bad percentage.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not true on an individual level. Decent to good percentage on a low volume means that's it's not your preferred shot, but if people simply pack the paint and don't come out to defend the perimeter, they pay... Unlike the example of Derozan - poor percentage on low volume - where defenders simply back off and wait for the drive.

On a team level, yes some volume is needed, but that can be from 2 or 3 shooters who like the outside in a given lineup... 5 would be nice, but it's not necessary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have to say; Iím not overly excited about Keldon. Heís obviously way better than most G League players but I have my doubts about his role in the nba.

No brainer pick but as of now itís hard for me to see the upside with him even though I love his energy and motor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not true on an individual level. Decent to good percentage on a low volume means that's it's not your preferred shot, but if people simply pack the paint and don't come out to defend the perimeter, they pay... Unlike the example of Derozan - poor percentage on low volume - where defenders simply back off and wait for the drive.

On a team level, yes some volume is needed, but that can be from 2 or 3 shooters who like the outside in a given lineup... 5 would be nice, but it's not necessary.
    You have a good point.

I think my concern right now is that the team needs shooters that are better overall players than Pop's preferred Bryn, Marco and Patty lineups and Keldon definitely is not a volume shooter and right now even his shot is in question. I suspect he's reworked it and needs reps with the new shot but one never knows.

Either way, Spurs need to keep shopping for better shooters.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's the Key problem with him, 85/19 (3p% 22.5) horrible. He is shooting but not hitting.
    In modern NBA he cannot survive with that 3P%.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's the Key problem with him, 85/19 (3p% 22.5) horrible. He is shooting but not hitting.
    So if Dwayne Wade was a rookie in this era, u would indefinitely keep him in the g league? And giannis is surviving pretty well to this point

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have to say; I’m not overly excited about Keldon. He’s obviously way better than most G League players but I have my doubts about his role in the nba.

No brainer pick but as of now it’s hard for me to see the upside with him even though I love his energy and motor.
    Give me that over someone oozing with talent that is lazy and uninspired

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he started like 0/25, or something. That's pretty hard to move upwards quickly.

Thread Information