Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like Luka will be the 3 for the Spurs. His game translates more to a 3 than a 4.
    maybe in modern teams like Toronto, Miami or Golden State, here we play micro ball full time. We had a perfect sf to adapt to any current formation (or in the history) with Davis Bertans and we simply used it as a salary dump, in SA we push our 2 to position 3 and our 3 to position 4, this is our thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like Luka will be the 3 for the Spurs. His game translates more to a 3 than a 4.
    Second coming of Andrea Bargnini

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keldon cant hit the three but he supposedly has a "dog" mentality. Spurs need somebody with that mentality. It is a shame a rookie will show the veterans(young and old ones) that hunger and hustle. It can be contagious. Bring him up now! Gotta shake things up
    I agree! We got bums like Aldridge and DeRozan to lead this team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This Kid is going to something. He's the ideal sf with his size and strength. Can defend sf and probably a few pf. 3pt shot needs a bit of work, but he has a chance to be a solid 2-way player.

he also reminds be a bit of Khris Middleton

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The crazy video descriptions from DownToBuck is hilarious. He did one on Kyle Anderson a few years ago that made me laugh for a solid 5 minutes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was initially skeptical of him because of the middling physical tools and lack of a strength, but he's the one young player with confidence, ruggedness and the determination to be something beyond just a guy. He's out there to make a difference and good or bad put his imprint on the game.

That doesn't mean he'll be a star (obviously highly unlikely), but I'm increasingly confident that whatever his ceiling is (Powell?), he'll reach it.

This Kid is going to something. He's the ideal sf with his size and strength. Can defend sf and probably a few pf. 3pt shot needs a bit of work, but he has a chance to be a solid 2-way player.

he also reminds be a bit of Khris Middleton
    He's not the ideal SF. He's a 2.5, but a sturdy/stout enough one to play some small ball PF. The ideal SF is similar to Middleton. He's way different: long, lean, finesses oriented shooter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve always thought that he’s going to be the only good thing that came out of the kawhi trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Legit NBA player. Dude has so much energy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This kid has a high ceiling. I expect him to work on his 3-point shooting during the offseason, which will make him a legit 3-and-D wing. But after that he can just work on developing his offensive arsenal like nephew did.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That defensive possession on Luka reminded me of Bowen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi 2.0 I hope he doesn’t have a greedy uncle. He’s more advanced than nephew at this staged.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop saying he likes what he sees with Keldon. No ? Did he just not look at him before Tim put him in a game?

The boat is sinking, and he doesn't even notice the damn bucket sitting there? He was the GOAT once upon a time. Now he just needs to retire and drink wine.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope has a Solid Father figure, his actual father and sweet mother. Kid doesn't need any type of father figures and his wise enough to seek out mentors. Since being called up he seems to be sticking next to Tim like glue. Good country kid. Not some new jack inner city kid who's papa was murdered, in jail, raised by the hood. You know like Kawhi and DDR
    The are you talking about DeRozan was raised in Compton by a dad from the south for you to assume that he had a degenerate father is far from the truth. Both his parents have been sick most of his life. DeRozan a good guy his problem is he's weird and his emotions get the best of him and effect his play.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope has a Solid Father figure, his actual father and sweet mother. Kid doesn't need any type of father figures and his wise enough to seek out mentors. Since being called up he seems to be sticking next to Tim like glue. Good country kid. Not some new jack inner city kid who's papa was murdered, in jail, raised by the hood. You know like Kawhi and DDR

Here he is with his brother Kaleb who graduated from Georgetown, was in the same draft class. Kaleb wasn't drafted but did get drafted by the Austin Spurs in the G League Draft didn't suit up for the team.
    You are joking right?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Translation: I haven't tore him down yet and changed his game yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Translation: I haven't tore him down yet and changed his game yet.
    He started in on him last night, ripping into him and benching him for being late on a rotation that Forbes misses probably 4-5 times per game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He started in on him last night, ripping into him and benching him for being late on a rotation that Forbes misses probably 4-5 times per game.
    Yeah, I don't get Pop coddling of some guys this year (Forbes) and ripping others for essentially doing the same thing. I think the old man is losing touch. I don't see a single young Spur playing with consistent confidence.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I don't get Pop coddling of some guys this year (Forbes) and ripping others for essentially doing the same thing. I think the old man is losing touch. I don't see a single young Spur playing with consistent confidence.
    Well, Pop knows who Bryn is. He is already at his ceiling and the only reason he is starting is because of overrated spacing perception. With Lonnie and Keldon, Pop know sky is the limit if they put in the work and hence is harder with them.
    Last edited by LurkingSpursFan; 03-11-2020 at 12:07 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see some Westbrook/Beal of his game. Not saying they're good as those players but there a bit of comparison how he plays.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better than murray better than walker almost as good as forbes

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, Pop knows who Bryn is. He is already at his ceiling and the only reason he is starting is because of overrated spacing perception. With Lonnie and Keldon, Pop know sky is the limit if they put in the work and hence is harder with them.
    Exactly........

Thread Information