Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Skinny Boban. He's not as slow as Boban, but he's even more raw. If he manages to live up to his hype, it will take pretty much the whole rookie contract period to get him there, if not longer. My opinion - we'll know soon enough.
    I could be wrong, cause I only watched highlights, but he looked much faster and more agile than Boban, could put the ball on the floor a little bit and had a quick release on a 3. Also he moves his feet better on defense and isn’t so foul prone. He is just really fluid in his movements for such a tall guy, while Boban is exactly what you expect him to be in terms of moving his body.

I’d like to make a bet on him, but potential locker room problems really change the perspective for such high risk prospect

Dejounte, White & THE IV Truth4sale$'s Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry TimVP, usually your write ups are great. I was warming up to these picks but after reading the write up, I am souring on these guys drafted again. I know it was a not a deep draft but I just feel these guys are roleplayers, and the Spurs needed someone who could emerge or develop to a superstar. The spurs currently DONT have a superstar to pair with these young role players
    ....,hoping for the best and that I am wrong and PATFO are right again.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could be wrong, cause I only watched highlights, but he looked much faster and more agile than Boban, could put the ball on the floor a little bit and had a quick release on a 3. Also he moves his feet better on defense and isnít so foul prone. He is just really fluid in his movements for such a tall guy, while Boban is exactly what you expect him to be in terms of moving his body.

Iíd like to make a bet on him, but potential locker room problems really change the perspective for such high risk prospect

He's faster, no doubt. But not as smart, and not as experienced. Boban doesn't get to where he needs to be on the floor because he's slow. Bol won't get there because he won't know where to be. Different causes, but same outcome. I wasn't saying that they're the same player.

You can't teach quick, so I guess Bol will have a chance to get there. If his body holds up. He's just a lot of time investment and a lot of risk. I think that's why he fell, and why the Spurs didn't take him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could be wrong, cause I only watched highlights, but he looked much faster and more agile than Boban, could put the ball on the floor a little bit and had a quick release on a 3. Also he moves his feet better on defense and isn’t so foul prone. He is just really fluid in his movements for such a tall guy, while Boban is exactly what you expect him to be in terms of moving his body.

I’d like to make a bet on him, but potential locker room problems really change the perspective for such high risk prospect
    Boban >>>> Ball Ball

Thread Information