My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.airr.io/quote/5d0cc8858ef6256e8344a4b0

Its ing embarassing, our front office.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Simmons thought Brown was too much for Boston to offer last year. Eff that dude.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The difference is that AD wants to sign with LAL and KL did not want to sign with Toronto. Likely a one year rental. Also not fairly the perceived value of AD higher than KL. Why is that so hard to understand? Plus Simmons is an idiot.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Simmons thought Brown was too much for Boston to offer last year. Eff that dude.
    This

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The difference is that AD wants to sign with LAL and KL did not want to sign with Toronto. Likely a one year rental. Also not fairly the perceived value of AD higher than KL. Why is that so hard to understand? Plus Simmons is an idiot.

Pretty much all this. Also, Kawhi had a degenerative thigh issue and nobody knew much about it. Teams were weary to give up much for a one-year dental with a mysterious injury.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The difference is that the Lakers got the #4 pick which no one knew this time last year.

If the Spurs knew the Lakers would get that pick, they probably would have traded with the Lakers.

It's all luck and timing over things you don't (and cannot possibly) control. Get over it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the guy that was so bad he got kicked off ESPN. Ok

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Different situation. Lakers were not desperate when they tried trading for kawhi. Should the AD happened first before Kawhi, it will be different. It's like buying a house. The longer its on the market the seller becomes desperate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The difference is that the Lakers got the #4 pick which no one knew this time last year.

If the Spurs knew the Lakers would get that pick, they probably would have traded with the Lakers.

It's all luck and timing over things you don't (and cannot possibly) control. Get over it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not the same situation at all, but yeah the spurs should have asked for more.

- Leonard hurt with a mysterious ailment and hadn’t played for almost a year

- Ball, Ingram and Hart ain’t that great and they’re faced with paying those guys really soon. Possible many of the guys aren’t part of the long term there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets see...
    Did AD just finish a season only playing 9 games?
    Is AD perceived to be a system player?
    Does AD have a concerning injury that may or may not heal next year?

Then you must think that the Lakers have just let 2 players slip by (Kawhi and Paul George) they were not going to let it happen again so of course they weren't going to hold back this time. And they did not have a #4 draft pick to offer last year.

Stupid comparison.

Thread Information