Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ​No Amida Brimah,no Jeff Ledbetter and his man bun,this Spurs Summer League roster is not worth watching.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hoops Hype posted this about who will be coaching the SL in Utah: Jabari Young: Hearing Blake Ahearn will be the head coach of the #Spurs Summer League squad in Utah. pic.twitter.com/sPTOMDABTr 6 hours ago – via Twitter JabariJYoung

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka looked like a man among boys in the one game he played at the combine. If that wasn't a fluke, I expect him to play well in summer league. KJ is likely to be a player who feasts off good ball-movement and that probably won't be there during summer league.
    Damn, son. This Keldon observation is underrated. If he’s able to show some more creation on his own and any improved ability to make his own offense, one would think that would bode very well.

I just hope that when it comes time for training camp that KJ full court presses Mills the entire time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I think Becky is one for one coaching Vegas League championships.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Becky >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Will Hardy tbh. Dude was absolutely terrible last season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gimme dat Becky tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fck yea becky

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've liked what I've seen from Blake Ahearn, tbh. The Spurs probably wish his forehead was a little bigger but I think he could get promoted to assistant this season. Summer league is a deceptively great way to tell whether a coach knows what he/she is doing. My all-time favorite summer league coach was Bud ... and that translated rather well to the NBA

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

, tbh.

50-60 years from now, there's going to be a Smithsonian exhibit featuring the skulls of people who were involve with the Spurs. Look at that coconut on Ahearn.

Ahearn was one of those guys who always had the basketball mind, but just didn't have the physical talent to make it in the NBA. You always hope something will click, but it just can't The Spurs shop for coaches the same way they shop for players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn’t Blake Ahearn play on the spurs? Or at least was in TC for them? The name is familiar

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn’t Blake Ahearn play on the spurs? Or at least was in TC for them? The name is familiar
    Yea he had a sip of water in the nba and d-league

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs signed him in 2008 after Tony Parker got hurt in November and the only healthy point guard was rookie George Hill. But then Hill played better than anyone could have expected so Ahearn wasn't needed and was waived soon after.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    50-60 years from now, there's going to be a Smithsonian exhibit featuring the skulls of people who were involve with the Spurs. Look at that coconut on Ahearn.

Ahearn was one of those guys who always had the basketball mind, but just didn't have the physical talent to make it in the NBA. You always hope something will click, but it just can't The Spurs shop for coaches the same way they shop for players.
    I admit: I laughed.
    I laughed hard.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Becky does not win the championship in Vegas she should be fired.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    days till Summer League!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m Keldon might shock some of you; we had no business being able to get him!!! He will me nice sooner than later

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    invite kerwin roach plz he is the most athletic pg in the draft class

Roach was picked between late-first round and mid-second round in many of the early mocks (until a couple months ago).

He's talented but there are always a bunch of guys like him every year scrambling for a career.

He looks like MJ for a little while but then looks like a guy wandering around with a briefcase daydreaming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    invite kerwin roach plz he is the most athletic pg in the draft class.

Roach was picked between late-first round and mid-second round in many of the early mocks (until a couple months ago).

He's talented but there are always a bunch of guys like him every year scrambling for a career.

He looks like MJ for a little while but then looks like a guy wandering around with a briefcase daydreaming.

Some of them make it. I think Roach would be a reasonable invite... if the Spurs didn't already have like 11 SG's. If they're going to invite someone like that, I'd much rather them give Zach Norvell a call.

I REALLY wish they would give Josh Perkins a look this summer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW - Charlotte gave an exhibition 10 contract to Perkins. OKC handed a 2-way to Dort, and the Lakers signed Norvell to a 2-way. I was hopeful that the Spurs would take a look at Terence Davis after he went undrafted, but he tweeted out that he "couldn't take a 2-way" deal. I think the Spurs changed the channel when he did that. He's going to play the summer for the Lakers. I think he'll make their roster, but if he doesn't get a guaranteed deal I guess he'll go play in Europe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs signed him in 2008 after Tony Parker got hurt in November and the only healthy point guard was rookie George Hill. But then Hill played better than anyone could have expected so Ahearn wasn't needed and was waived soon after.
    Right. I swear it seemed like it was in the 2010s, but I guess not, considering how time flies.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    BTW - Charlotte gave an exhibition 10 contract to Perkins. OKC handed a 2-way to Dort, and the Lakers signed Norvell to a 2-way. I was hopeful that the Spurs would take a look at Terence Davis after he went undrafted, but he tweeted out that he "couldn't take a 2-way" deal. I think the Spurs changed the channel when he did that. He's going to play the summer for the Lakers. I think he'll make their roster, but if he doesn't get a guaranteed deal I guess he'll go play in Europe.
    they just signed both roach & perkins

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they just signed both roach & perkins

Thanks for the update. I don't mind Roach, but I think missing out on Perkins was a mistake. The Spurs should have put him on a 2-way as soon as the draft was over, IMO. We'll see soon enough, but I'm expecting to have a big fat I-told-you-so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    days till Summer League!!!

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    This is where you're wrong. Ledbetter will be on MY summer league Spurs!

And they just may do it. He generally doesn't try to do 'too much'.

Thread Information