Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    i would give a rebuilding team a pass for not getting it done; but this was a ty Mexican team, tbh.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    white scrubs still in team usa

Until they hand over the team to immigrants they will still suck

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Typical USMNT in a meaningful game; put themselves in position to score multiple times and somehow can’t put a single one in the back of the net. Always the “almost” team. I knew when Jozy blew that early goal that they’d lose.

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    There was a handball that could have been called but the better team won
    Mex whines and cries a lot
    US with some clutch could have won

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Typical USMNT in a meaningful game; put themselves in position to score multiple times and somehow can’t put a single one in the back of the net. Always the “almost” team. I knew when Jozy blew that early goal that they’d lose.
    They would've controlled the game instead of that back and forth sh** if they had gotten that.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    white scrubs still in team usa

Until they hand over the team to immigrants they will still suck
    that. We'll keep our national team national. French are cucks, always have been...

The real problem is MLS doesn't have relegation. Nobody cares about that watered down, star-less league.

#TrustinVlade Divac Doesnt Flop's Avatar
    My Team
    Russia
    Post Count
    Well and American players are too soft to ply their trade in Europe. Players like Landon Donovan preferred the easy life of MLS. Klinsman tried to change that, but the players whined and cried about it. MLS is never going to be like a European league and attract top talent in their prime. It's more or less set up like a ponzi scheme. Until Americans want to play with the best in the world, they will continue to be a 3rd rate soccer country. Their being in the lowly Concacaf bails them out and raises their profile (unfairly), but even that couldn't help in the last WCQ, lol!

Thread Information