19 50.00%
  • Lakers

3 7.89%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trust me, I would rather have him stay in the East.
    & you had him. Pop got too big for his white man's britches & blew out his flip flop, stepped on Leonard's pull top, cut his heel and his plax psoriasis broke out.

You lost Leonard in broad daylight. & except for you not winning the championship & Leonard winning the championship---you got away with it. Yeah, had a Media black out. "Don't anyone look at Pop. Don't anyone write about Leonard absconding thru the door jamb. Don't anyone ask Pop anything about this. This never happened. Okay, now everyone go back to their desk and be a free press advocate, that not only will protect Poop, but, piss off President Trump."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakersground is so confident they'll get kawhi causw they have Lebron and AD

Raptors probably the favourites
    You had him. & ed it up because Pop wanted to be overseer against black players. He'd plantationed Duncan, but, Leonard longed to be free. He didn't want to share crop. He yearned to be free & not under the yoke that Pop had set on his shoulders. Pop wanted to "Biden" Leonard, call him boy & not son & make him kowtow. Leonard longed his roots and fled across the Canadian, stopping at Niagara Falls to take a ganders. Fled up there & lives free. Ain't much freedom here in the States. load of $, but, no freedom.

You ed, up _9 & daddy ain't gonna let you forget. I'm here & I'm in' stayin' here. Just try & make me leave. Go ahead, I want to see you try.

Sincerely,
    - Cubby

P.S., Pop has plax psoriasis!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You had him. & ed it up because Pop wanted to be overseer against black players. He'd plantationed Duncan, but, Leonard longed to be free. He didn't want to share crop. He yearned to be free & not under the yoke that Pop had set on his shoulders. Pop wanted to "Biden" Leonard, call him boy & not son & make him kowtow. Leonard longed his roots and fled across the Canadian, stopping at Niagara Falls to take a ganders. Fled up there & lives free. Ain't much freedom here in the States. load of $, but, no freedom.

You ed, up _9 & daddy ain't gonna let you forget. I'm here & I'm in' stayin' here. Just try & make me leave. Go ahead, I want to see you try.

Sincerely,
    - Cubby

Nicely done, cubby

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers and he will do it in a non classy way

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL max money for 60 games. That won't work forever.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh, yeah, Media ran interference for Pop. Instead of at least keeping quiet, no, Media had a sustained campaign to support the damn thing. We still ain't allowed to know what happened in San Antonio. Even Leonard won't utter a peep, & he's black! When a black man can't speak his peace you know there is something rotten in the state of Denmark. Christ-a-mighty, a Laker farts in LA & it's the end of the world. We have to get to the bottom of it. Only the truth is good enough & will set us free. Not so in Texas, Pop s the bed & it's hands off! What a crock of complete horse .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh, yeah, Media ran interference for Pop. Instead of at least keeping quiet, no, Media had a sustained campaign to support the damn thing. We still ain't allowed to know what happened in San Antonio. Even Leonard won't utter a peep, & he's black! When a black man can't speak his peace you know there is something rotten in the state of Denmark. Christ-a-mighty, a Laker farts in LA & it's the end of the world. We have to get to the bottom of it. Only the truth is good enough & will set us free. Not so in Texas, Pop s the bed & it's hands off! What a crock of complete horse .
    preach, brother Cubby.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most likely, he stays with the Raptors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sincerely,
    - Cubby

What a bunch of incoherent nonsense. Get back on your medication, but don't overdo it. Or maybe do.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    He's been a lock for the Raptors since that shot against Philly, imo. LA is home for him, but it's hard to walk away from a championship team and an entire country where he's a sports hero. I think he'll end up signing a short-term deal with Toronto.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The media also told you to stop being a front running chicken so go back to the reading room you front running chicken .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The media also told you to stop being a front running chicken so go back to the reading room you front running chicken .
    No way, daddy-O. The hue & the cry for me to stay filled my transom. I'm stayin' & I'm settin' dead in your , buster.

& you can't stop me. ha, ha.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's been a lock for the Raptors since that shot against Philly, imo. LA is home for him, but it's hard to walk away from a championship team and an entire country where he's a sports hero. I think he'll end up signing a short-term deal with Toronto.
    As usual you cover every in' inch of the issue. You ain't changed a bit, CN.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What a bunch of incoherent nonsense. Get back on your medication, but don't overdo it. Or maybe do.
    Can you imagine the scratchin' & the itchin' that Pop goes thru on a daily basis? He's one giant boil, Arc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    American media really trying to force kawhi out of LA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I couldn't give two s about "bragging rights," tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way, daddy-O. The hue & the cry for me to stay filled my transom. I'm stayin' & I'm settin' dead in your , buster.

& you can't stop me. ha, ha.
    I can’t stop you from being a chicken . Because that’s what you are.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I can’t stop you from being a chicken . Because that’s what you are.
    Trump President.

Not Clinton.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    American media really trying to force kawhi out of LA.
    Huh? Out of L.A.?!
    HE is not in yet...
    And wouldn't American media want him out of Canada?!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Leonard to the Mavs?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yep. I've played a system or two just to get what I wanted. People called me all sorts of things, but I didn't care what they said. I was too focused on being happy.
    you work at Applebees, sit your simple ass down

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see Kawhi in LA with the Lakers. He “sucked it up” for a season in Canada. He helped them win a le. He doesn’t owe them anything. The Raptors aren’t built for the long haul either. Gasol/Lowry aren’t young. They will have tons of players to resign next year. Siakam is a good solid player, but they don’t have much outside of that. Free agents won’t be flocking to Toronto either. The Raptors went all in this year and won. A repeat of that is highly unlikely and then will dramatically decline after that. Too many risk factors compared to the Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is not coming to Lakers... Pipe dream
    I wouldn't exclude the Lakers, tbh.

you work at Applebees, sit your simple ass down
    It's CHILI'S -- get it right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't exclude the Lakers, tbh.

It's CHILI'S -- get it right.