Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Replacing Kawhi leonard with Stanley johnson
    Looks like they tried the two for one deal...they replaced n° 2 with Stanley Johnson and RHJ...aka two gays yjay looks quite the same player. Both good on defense but both, actually, with non existent offense...one thing to say is that both have very athletic bodyes...looks like they could be part of an nba "defensive special team"...but maybe more of an nfl special team...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m disappointed the Spurs didn’t pick him up. He’s one of those guys with potential to get better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at that number we could have been interested...I don't know about Raptors developmental program but I'm sorry he didn't have the chance to try ours...imho this could have been the right time...
    Raptors developmental program is decent to be fair.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m disappointed the Spurs didn’t pick him up. He’s one of those guys with potential to get better.
    Yeah, especially with the news about Brian Wright. Wright was the guy who reached for Stanley Johnson in Detroit when everyone was expecting the Pistons to go with Justise Winslow or Devin Booker ..........

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, especially with the news about Brian Wright. Wright was the guy who reached for Stanley Johnson in Detroit when everyone was expecting the Pistons to go with Justise Winslow or Devin Booker ..........
    Especially considering all the previous trade interest Spurs had in SJ -- and then going from a RFA to UFA -- the perfect opportunity to sign him and nothing...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stanley "Six foot Seven" Johnson

think he's officially become the next Nic Batum as far as spurstalk obsessions

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

yikes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Johnson's complete uselessness on the offensive end seems to have worked against his favour

Thread Information