Post Count

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    KL gots 4 maybe 5 years....lets see what he does..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In b4 the lock.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers are going to be a force because Presti went the draft pick compensation way. Left the Clippers with way too much depth.

He needed to pull a Shamet and/or Zubac or Lou Will or Montrezl or PatBev out of it too. Instead he got 5 picks and two good players. He needed at least one more player and fewer picks. The vast majority of those picks are going to be very late round selections.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers are going to be a force because Presti went the draft pick compensation way. Left the Clippers with way too much depth.
    I really don't know who is going to beat the Clippers next year unless PG comes up small (as he sometimes has) or Philly or Milwaukee continue to evolve. Lakers will be improved, but I'm not sure they'll be quite as good as everyone thinks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He already got a ring and joined a superior Clippers team, while the Spurs got DeMar DeRozan and barely anything else in return

If that's an accomplished mission, then the bar was really, really, really low..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude wanted to go to LA and he's there. I mean, I guess, it is better that it wasn't the Lakers, only because Clipper trolls are less annoying? But give them time.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumbass tread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As an added bonus, Pop's deal with Toronto also resurrected the Spurs' reputation.

If Pop trades Kawhi to a lesser team, Kawhi can walk without looking like a spoiled diva. The Spurs still look like the issue, not Kawhi.

But trading Kawhi to a team that wins the le -- then Kawhi walks two weeks after winning finals MVP -- that makes Kawhi look like the issue.

Plus, Pop looks benevolent by gifting Kawhi another le rather than banishing him to some mediocre outfit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You'd think Kawhi ed y'all's wives or something. Get the over it already. grown ass men letting a basketball player have this much impact on their lives

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You'd think Kawhi ed y'all's wives or something. Get the over it already. grown ass men letting a basketball player have this much impact on their lives
    This is a sports message board re .
    Is your Dr. Phil erogenous zone?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As an added bonus, Pop's deal with Toronto also resurrected the Spurs' reputation.

If Pop trades Kawhi to a lesser team, Kawhi can walk without looking like a spoiled diva. The Spurs still look like the issue, not Kawhi.

But trading Kawhi to a team that wins the le -- then Kawhi walks two weeks after winning finals MVP -- that makes Kawhi look like the issue.

Plus, Pop looks benevolent by gifting Kawhi another le rather than banishing him to some mediocre outfit.
    And what kind of ass punk doesn't defend their le?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Said the guy with 48,975 posts in 7+ years. How many troll accounts do you have btw?

TFUOH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the Toronto ring was a bit of a backfire though.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He already got a ring and joined a superior Clippers team, while the Spurs got DeMar DeRozan and barely anything else in return

If that's an accomplished mission, then the bar was really, really, really low..
    Preach

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade Derozan to them too so he can take the ball out of Kawhi and PG’s hands. Not as bad as it was with Westbrick by any means though.

Too bad neither LA team has draft picks left to trade.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Slightly less of a ass punk than someone who leaves a team that was a bounce or two away from beating a 73 win team, and then joining that 73 win team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It’s confirmation. The Spurs didn’t mishandle the treatment of his injury. He wanted to be in southern California and it didn’t matter if whatever team he was on was good enough to win a le. All that remains is for him to be hit by a bus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s confirmation. The Spurs didn’t mishandle the treatment of his injury. He wanted to be in southern California and it didn’t matter if whatever team he was on was good enough to win a le. All that remains is for him to be hit by a bus.
    Yep. Kawhi left TWO teams he'd won championships with for California dreaming....I mean one team developed him, and one team gave into his every whim, but neither side of the coin meant anything apparently.

Man, he must be homesick.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess pissing off two fanbases in two years wasn't enough, he had to go and OKC over too.

Thread Information