Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The continued downfall of the Warriors continues. Dumb s think they’ll just “come back.” These subtle jabs are adding to an implosion waiting to happen. It all starts with someone at the bottom and leads its way to the top. Losing this year was the start. This is the aftermath.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    after kd got hurt a reporter said GS said his injury was one that couldn't get worse

and even before that a reporter said GS said looney's injury was one that couldn't get worse, that it was just about pain tolerance... the dude had a broken collar bone, wtf

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    ^ that was televised during the game too so not some random twitter journalist.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    after kd got hurt a reporter said GS said his injury was one that couldn't get worse

and even before that a reporter said GS said looney's injury was one that couldn't get worse, that it was just about pain tolerance... the dude had a broken collar bone, wtf
    Just imagine if Number Two played for them.

"Your leg hurts? Are you sure it isn't your pussy? Get your ass back out there."

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just imagine if Number Two played for them.

"Your leg hurts? Are you sure it isn't your pussy? Get your ass back out there."
    And people scoffed me when I said trade Autism to the Warriors for Klay. So much better having DeRozan amirite?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is he trying to end his gravy train? I don't get it

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And people scoffed me when I said trade Autism to the Warriors for Klay. So much better having DeRozan amirite?
    Great point and Klay shouldnt have played or even tried I bet State doesn't shut him down if KD doesn't get hurt... Light years taking them lumps... If Klay returns they will be good but I think les may be over Iggy and Livingston starting look washed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great point and Klay shouldnt have played or even tried I bet State doesn't shut him down if KD doesn't get hurt... Light years taking them lumps... If Klay returns they will be good but I think les may be over Iggy and Livingston starting look washed
    I don't know the dipstick was looking very good thru 3 quarters. If he doesn't try that extended layup with the foul throwing his landing off balance is he good to make it thru game 7?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is he trying to end his gravy train? I don't get it
    Appears to me it's a given he is gone.
    I know Kobme Bryant and perhaps some others have gotten away with dissing their gravy trains. But I don't think Iggy has any leverage whatsoever any more.

To me while I somewhat applaud his mini expose, just shows his motive in not saying a word about this previously when he was still on the WarriorTrain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Taken out of context?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Having listened to the whole interview, Iggy is set with his money with investments.
    So "gravy train" is relative and they still owe him for nearly 18 million 2019-2020
    Right on, concur.
    Since they owe him for next season WTF are they gonna do? Iggy knows this, he must also know the Championship train is not gonna happen next year thus he really DGAF if they trade him or whatever. Well wait, given the suck ass of other West teams maybe the Warriors will make the Finals again? Nah, they have already been exposed that when they do not have the entire lineup of Twinks and WarriorRef going they are just an above average team. Will probably hinge on if Thompson comes back 95%+ or not.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    '

"Light Years ahead" sure has been destroyed at the speed of light.

I'm enjoying the destruction of this smug fanbase, players, owners, and executives.
    They went straight to ludicrous speed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL, people calling the West "suck ass".

It's more open than it's been in the post-Jordan century but be real- the East is still inferior. They have two legit contenders and then your Bostons and Phillys. 1-8, the West is still superior..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Appears to me it's a given he is gone.
    I know Kobme Bryant and perhaps some others have gotten away with dissing their gravy trains. But I don't think Iggy has any leverage whatsoever any more.

To me while I somewhat applaud his mini expose, just shows his motive in not saying a word about this previously when he was still on the WarriorTrain.
    He's still under contract for next year though. Would they randomly trade him away? Would there be plenty of teams willing to pay 18M for a 1 year backup rental who now has injury issues?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's still under contract for next year though. Would they randomly trade him away? Would there be plenty of teams willing to pay 18M for a 1 year backup rental who now has injury issues?
    Ya that's what I meant. He knows the Warriors are 99% stuck with him so now he spouts off.

Seems untradeable, but I've given up on
    todays NBA
    trades making any sense. You've got CIA Popped giving Patty Mills and Gasol both moneybags.

Iggy is an expiring, so there's that. Maybe a trade deadline to a team looking to clear cap for 20-21?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Inexplicable bereft of pride, nor cleave to stand behind the ramparts, inside the wire with his fellows at defeat. Only at victory.

What, he needs a check from an ambulance chaser?

He wanted to go, bruise, or broken. You couldn't have stopped him with a gun.

- "I thought you walked tall, Thurman. Looks like you're crawlin'."
    - "Buford Pusser" ---Walking Tall---

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Feeding on the carrion that is the warriors is par for your course.

You didn't have TO SAY during the Run.

ing Buzzard
    It wasn't my Run.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Again, you could not have stopped Thompson with a gun. He wanted to go. "Doc, tell him." The doctor told him. His agent told him. "I'm goingPERIOD"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Again, you could not have stopped Thompson with a gun. He wanted to go. "Doc, tell him." The doctor told him. His agent told him. "I'm goingPERIOD"
    You are right but revisionist history won't be kind to How state managed things...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You are right but revisionist history won't be kind to How state managed things...
    Of course not because Media played it that way. When those decisions occurred Media stayed as far away from them as humanly possible. Why? Simple, Media saw a 50ft tidal wave of upside starring them right in the face. "We'll take the short game & run full blast with it, then when OR if there is tragedy we'll pick that up & run forever, or, at least till the very next tragedy occurs." Then giddily they ran like the ens to their word processors.

This was up to the players, their parents & their agents. Had nothing to do with State. The doctors rendered and then shut up as they should.
    Me? I'd a went on pure hatred that Toronto tried to take what I'd been assured of.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    & one must pit regular season direction to playoff direction to Finals direction. It is an incredible difference & ratcheding up of effort & hence performance. It's night & day twixt each (direction) even playoff to Finals differentiation. At the end, at 1-3 & MENTALLY incapable of surrender, it is & was a maniacal break for the line. The human body at precise elevation is capable of near boundless destination. That is what happened here, these Finals, "near" wouldn't stand the gaffe.

At charter witness, it was beautiful...a fireballer, if you will, a fast ball throwing machine, injured years before and forced to be a "Junk Ball Pitcher" standing on the mound, 7th game of the WS & deciding to break thru the years of formed adhesion, doctors & managers commanded to the bench---alone & free one last time to shred for the final time his finest hour.

Perhaps not a coherent contrast, but, it was beautiful there at the last.

Creed, going out for the last time (IV). >>>Yes, I've told it hereabouts many a time. I'm going again, regardless. Get out of my in' way.<<< Easing back into the buckle, waiting his last bell. Finding her, yes, her, she has risin,' tears cresting. He finds her, and the simple nod is precise.

"You don't stop this fight. No matter what. No-matter-what."

---

& like---Glory---when they're plowing, free men at last one rampart after another, there is no end in sight & they flee from their chains to the freedom that that old man had promised. "Madness" as the chain lengthens, as if it will never find it's end. & to the denouement we'd been told would take place took place & the chain snapped.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The continued downfall of the Warriors continues. Dumb s think they’ll just “come back.” These subtle jabs are adding to an implosion waiting to happen. It all starts with someone at the bottom and leads its way to the top. Losing this year was the start. This is the aftermath.
    TimmytoZo with the Captain Obvious..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'd like to see them stick together, get behind the rampart & brazen it out. But, that won't happen. Any "brazen" shown is a ruse. They'll never huddle, heal, marinate in their own hating juices & then reemerge to exact revenge on their enemies. It doesn't work that way since 1/2 a century ago. In the movies, yes, but, not in life.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I never said he didn't. He did.

Thread Information