My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    The Houston Rockets have issues to resolve this summer after suffering another Western Conference postseason loss to the Golden State Warriors. The Athletic detailed on May 23 the brewing clash of styles within the Rockets and, the tense moments experienced between their two stars James Harden and Chris Paul. Amid the uncertainty, a discussion has formulated about Paul’s future: With three years and almost $125 million left on his deal, what would the Rockets do?

Paul never demanded a trade from the Rockets, league sources tell The Athletic, nor would there be much of a market for one. League sources said Houston officials and Paul met after the season ended in their Game 6 loss to the Golden State Warriors in the Western Conference semifinals, and both sides discussed the future. Paul informed the Rockets that if they decided to go younger and move in a different direction, he would understand and be a pro about it, according to league sources.

The Rockets let Paul know that their intent was actually the opposite, however: That they wanted to keep him and keep contending in the Western Conference. For Paul, that was all he needed to hear. He’s been committed to the cause in Houston.

The relationship between he and Harden is vital to the Rockets, and both need to continue working toward finding common ground — both need to help this roster and coaching staff get on the same page.

Paul and Harden have been communicating since the season ended and had a positive conversation on Father’s Day, sources said. According to sources close to Paul and Harden, the two players must continue working toward fixing any issues and accomplish the goals they both have set out: Winning a championship in Houston.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Glad to see op taking a break from following the lakers newsfeed.

His team hasn't rang in nearly 3 decades and won't ring with Harden at the wheel though. Let us proceed.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It was a planted crop of BS just like this assurance that Lakers are in hot pursuit of D. Russell. You know it's a lie, but, what risk is Media under to puke it out there? None. Then when it's debunked, Media will do the debunking by blaming (us) the fans. They'll denigrate us with a sprinkling of praise so we don't go Postal + will keep reading their and they can keep making a dollar & a cent.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a planted crop of BS just like this assurance that Lakers are in hot pursuit of D. Russell. You know it's a lie, but, what risk is Media under to puke it out there? None. Then when it's debunked, Media will do the debunking by blaming (us) the fans. They'll denigrate us with a sprinkling of praise so we don't go Postal + will keep reading their and they can keep making a dollar & a cent.
    Bend over. I'll denigrate you with a sprinkling of praise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bend over. I'll denigrate you with a sprinkling of praise.

You really missed old Dale. You've been bending him over on the regular since he was rescued from that tree of woe.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

You really missed old Dale. You've been bending him over on the regular since he was rescued from that tree of woe.
    The old tree of woe!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would he say it was all a ... sham

Thread Information