Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Yeah.. no one gives a .
    was responding to the person who asked.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TBH... i would be a laker fan. was always a big fan of lebron and kawhi. don't care about AD.

raps were my team this past year because kawhi and siakam.

i've always hated demar so the spurs were practically begging me not be a spurs fan anymore. i still want them to prosper and compete but just not very interested in the roster outside or murray, white, luka. and pretty fed up with pop not willing to make belichick-like moves because family values. this is a business.

was a spurs fan for about 14 years but much more of an nba fan now. i want cp3 to ring more than anyone next year but outside of that... if kawhi was a laker, then yeah, i'd be a laker fan. still hate kobe... but i love the city of LA.

if kawhi joined kobe or the warriors then i wouldn't root for him / them. lebron's cool though
    Sound like you are a frontrunner and will switch to any team that wins the championship.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    $32 mil and 12 more players to go. Good luck with getting depth and chemistry.
    Stop with the chemistry issues. If they get Kawhi they will put together a team that will easily be better than the Spurs.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Sound like you are a frontrunner and will switch to any team that wins the championship.

said the raps would win it all before the season started. watched them a lot more than i watched the spurs this past season. called lowry not folding in the POs and siakam winning MIP too.

and if i cared about switching to the frontrunner then i would've been a warriors "fan".

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    also never rooted for the bucks and said they weren't for real during the season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also never rooted for the bucks and said they weren't for real during the season.
    You're another Mavsfan1000 who basically swaps teams like underwear. Then you go to other teams' forums to talk about it like it makes you interesting.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    You're another Mavsfan1000 who basically swaps teams like underwear. Then you go to other teams' forums to talk about it like it makes you interesting.
    dead wrong.

spurs were my team for about 14 years like i said. i have one user account on ST and ST is the only basketball forum i use.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop with the chemistry issues. If they get Kawhi they will put together a team that will easily be better than the Spurs.
    With no bench, load management for all three of their superstars could destroy them during the regular season, and the Fakers might not even make the playoffs. To win in the playoffs you have to get there.

But maybe Kawhi and Davis and LeBron will all be perfectly healthy for the entire season, so they can all average 36 minutes per game for the full 82 games. Har har.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where have you been, Lanny?

Oh, that’s right...Laker fans haven’t had much to say in the last half-decade.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dead wrong.

spurs were my team for about 14 years like i said. i have one user account on ST and ST is the only basketball forum i use.
    I respect your opinion as I do others, but you seem to be in closet. You may not front run on all the new teams as you say- but your not a true spurs fan. It’s ok to move on if you feel so.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I respect your opinion as I do others, but you seem to be in closet. You may not front run on all the new teams as you say- but your not a true spurs fan. It’s ok to move on if you feel so.
    oh, i agree. i don't think i'm a true spurs fan anymore... but it has nothing to do with them not being contenders... just no td / manu / kawhi (my three favorite players all time), i hate demar, and pop isn't cutthroat like belicheck.

i might not even have a team next year if kawhi played with KD or kyrie cause i hate those two players. i wish the spurs well though

if spurs had cp3 instead of demar then i'd still be board. would be far from favorites to win it all but that's a ship i'd be willing to go down with.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh, i agree. i don't think i'm a true spurs fan anymore... but it has nothing to do with them not being contenders... just no td / manu / kawhi (my three favorite players all time), i hate demar, and pop isn't cutthroat like belicheck.

i might not even have a team next year if kawhi played with KD or kyrie cause i hate those two players. i wish the spurs well though

if spurs had cp3 instead of demar then i'd still be board. would be far from favorites to win it all but that's a ship i'd be willing to go down with.
    It’s cool man. Spurs fans are weird these days. They remind me of en led Lakers fans. Long gone is the small market Spurs are bringing it. Now it’s a what have you done for me lately feeling . PATFO isn’t perfect but they’ve done more than ever expected. I’m not backing out after over 30 years of fandom. People can feel whatever. I’ll cheer on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dead wrong.

And now you're a Raptors fan and now you're a where ever Kawhi goes fan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too many reasons to hate this move if Kawhi joins them.

1-Pop will have to spend his last years as coach, losing in playoffs against Kawhi (and Lebron/AD) but we know this is about KL.

2-Kawhi's joining "player's power" movement. "My former team didnt trade/allow me to play home? Well, they couldn't stop me. I'm coming home now"

3-Lakers fans legion making 1000 threads like this after every Lakers-Spurs game.

4-DeRozan in suicide mod. He will lose vs Lebron in playoffs...again.

5-It was so easy to root for Raptors in playoffs. Danny Marc Siakam...all good guys. A nice franchise that deserves better...I like them.

But Lakers??? C'mon Dennis. I've said before that's the limit. I hate more Lks than I love Kawhi's game.
    Will Uncle Dennis then finally get you the job he promised you Jabari?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    And now you're a Raptors fan and now you're a where ever Kawhi goes fan.
    pretty much, unless he teamed up with kd or kyrie.

if spurs move demar then it'd be easier for me to like them more again.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    if spurs had cp3 instead of demar then i'd still be board.
    Seriously? CP0's washed and has one of the worst contracts ever.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who will the lakers get as a 3rd star? Or will they whiff on a third superstar and just add good role players?

Kahwi ?
    DeAngelo Russell ??
    Jimmy Butler ??

Looks like Kemba, Klay, and Kyrie are out .. looks like Jimmy buckets is interested in the heat so for the lakers it’s either Kahwi or Deangelo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who will the lakers get as a 3rd star? Or will they whiff on a third superstar and just add good role players?

Kahwi ?
    DeAngelo Russell ??
    Jimmy Butler ??

Looks like Kemba, Klay, and Kyrie are out .. looks like Jimmy buckets is interested in the heat so for the lakers it’s either Kahwi or Deangelo
    DAngelo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread full of crap fans that say crap things.
    Enjoy the smell.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I know that Spurs dont have much love for the Lakers, but damn is it possible to respect each others greatness without beeing ish?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know that Spurs dont have much love for the Lakers, but damn is it possible to respect each others greatness without beeing ish?
    you!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought Lakers will be back in the playoffs once they add Lebron. But now for sure they're gonna be exciting to watch. I hope Nephew signs with the Clippers though coz the LA rivalry would be fun to watch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers signing Troy Daniels, 6-4 SG, to a one year 2.1 mil. 11 more players to go

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am a notorious front runner. I haven't been to a Laker game in 7 years as I only attend playoff games.
    Ah, a good time Charlie.

Kori's nightmare SpurOutofTownFan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs ran a top 3 player in his prime out of town and he rang in his first season with his new team.

You'd think that's an Hollywood script but no, it is a very true story.
    if as a lakers fan this is all you have left then damn you guys are really in ty territory

Thread Information