My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-simple-boston

"It wasn't just him," says former Celtic Cedric Maxwell, the team's radio analyst. "This group was the most dysfunctional team I've seen since 1983, when we had four Hall of Famers on our roster and got swept by the Milwaukee Bucks. These guys never found a way to be on the same page."

ONE OF STEVENS' biggest challenges proved to be reacclimating Hayward back into the mix. His mental and physical recovery was initially painstakingly slow, and though his teammates were sympathetic to his plight, they also chafed at the minutes he was given...

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    I said it before... stevens is too much of a corn pone ass rube.. he can't manage ego even that even a top 100 player will have.. which is why all his teams that are success-full are young 23 and under with college aged kids. even beta horford doesn't want to play for him anymore. they will lose tatum after his next contract too. not capable of coaching the level of talent you need to ring in this league. at best their front office can hope to give him white americans and euros which are the only older talents that he can handle...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I said it before... stevens is too much of a corn pone ass rube.. he can't manage ego even that even a top 100 player will have.. which is why all his teams that are success-full are young 23 and under with college aged kids. even beta horford doesn't want to play for him anymore. they will lose tatum after his next contract too. not capable of coaching the level of talent you need to ring in this league. at best their front office can hope to give him white americans and euros which are the only older talents that he can handle...
    Yeah I fell for the hype...
    He is overrated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-simple-boston

"It wasn't just him," says former Celtic Cedric Maxwell, the team's radio analyst. "This group was the most dysfunctional team I've seen since 1983, when we had four Hall of Famers on our roster and got swept by the Milwaukee Bucks. These guys never found a way to be on the same page."

ONE OF STEVENS' biggest challenges proved to be reacclimating Hayward back into the mix. His mental and physical recovery was initially painstakingly slow, and though his teammates were sympathetic to his plight, they also chafed at the minutes he was given...
    Because maxwell never played on the 2012 lakers.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah I fell for the hype...
    He is overrated.
    What other choice did you have? 1 discouraging word & you'd be upside down on a yard arm, pants off, ass black & blue. Even I thought:::"Oh, here we go again. They're gonna add another ring to the count."

Thread Information