San Antonio Spurs
    Would a Wahabi have wasabi sauce?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    I'll never understand the popularity of this bizarre religion. It's teachings are clearly not good for people. The weird rules about sex. Then the author married a 6 year old. It's disciples say the Quran is such an amazing book. Meh..

At least Christ had a good message. The Quran contradicts itself, and is a poor choice for one seeking spiritual enlightenment.
    Have you even read the Quran? And where are the contradictions? Aisha was 17-19 years old and also, Islam has the same message as Christ And what are the "weird rules" about sex?`

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    A lot of people mix Wasabi with soy sauce and add fresh ginger.
    Wtf is soy sauce

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    apalisoc_9 dreams of being a muzzie so that he can have his face down, ass up with other dudes.

then again, chrissies are only a couple pegs better than muzzies so it's meh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    banging your best friend's 9 year old daughter

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Haven't you experienced any Japanese culture?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Kentucky Wildcats
    Why should I respect your views? I don’t get why some religions (Mormons, Scientologists) are seen as total laughingstocks but others (Christians, Muslims) must be treated with total seriousness. Just because they’ve been around longer, or have more adherents? I think it’s all a buncha bull . You have the right to practice your wacky religion; I have the right to think you’re bat crazy. Especially when your views are hateful, regressive and arguably harmful to the evolution of the human race.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Kentucky Wildcats
    Seriously?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why should I respect your views? I don’t get why some religions (Mormons, Scientologists) are seen as total laughingstocks but others (Christians, Muslims) must be treated with total seriousness. Just because they’ve been around longer, or have more adherents? I think it’s all a buncha bull . You have the right to practice your wacky religion; I have the right to think you’re bat crazy. Especially when your views are hateful, regressive and arguably harmful to the evolution of the human race.
    I dont crave for justice. Just merely spreading the message.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Kentucky Wildcats
    I dont crave for justice. Just merely spreading the message.
    What is your message exactly? Are you a new convert or have you always been a gullible boob?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Of course not. Just like I didn’t need Wasabi explained to me.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    banging your best friend's 9 year old daughter
    Avante hates Muhammad though... why?

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    What is your message exactly? Are you a new convert or have you always been a gullible boob?
    He's an anti-christian troll, bruh, like most on the left here.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    Name
    Joseph Rao Kony
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    weird schtick but ok

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Have you even read the Quran? And where are the contradictions? Aisha was 17-19 years old and also, Islam has the same message as Christ And what are the "weird rules" about sex?`
    Religions that tell you to not have sex before marriage are awful. All that repression, it’s bad for you Gaz.. it’s not natural, and needless. you may end up going crazy, and overpaying for a hand job. It’s just bad for you.

You are far better off listening to people with true spiritual intelligence. Spend an hour a day relaxing in a quiet darkened room paying attention to your in breath and your out breath. Allow thoughts to pass by, and settle into your nothingness. You will be more connected to God and the multiverse than you will ever be in your mosque.

Christianity and Islam are temporary. One day they will both no longer exist.

You, are timeless, without time. You are consciousness, not form. Seek awareness, do not cling to your temporary religion. And you will be free. All is well.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    Nobody said you're not en led to your own opinion.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    Religions that tell you to not have sex before marriage are awful. All that repression, it’s bad for you Gaz.. it’s not natural, and needless. you may end up going crazy, and overpaying for a hand job. It’s just bad for you.

You are far better off listening to people with true spiritual intelligence. Spend an hour a day relaxing in a quiet darkened room paying attention to your in breath and your out breath. Allow thoughts to pass by, and settle into your nothingness. You will be more connected to God and the multiverse than you will ever be in your mosque.

You, are timeless, without time. You are consciousness, not form. Seek awareness, do not cling to your temporary religion. And you will be free. All is well.
    Islam is not temporary, thats just a desire of the disbelievers. It is a code of living applicable to all ages, nations, all generations. Zen can be achieved through Islam, with or without a mosque. What is wrong with condemning for fornication? The free mixing of sexes doesnt satiate sexual passions, it only makes them worse.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Islam is not temporary
    you talk out two sides of your mouth. you "left" islam and for whatever re ed reason you found your way back to that incestual cult.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green

I support most of this post. There's no god, though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I support most of this post. There's no god, though.
    i believe there is and it's a collective of all our energy, past, present, and future. i truly believe there is a god but not in the sense that it's a he/she/it but pure energy instead in a vast dark void of pure bliss. i experienced it on LSD and i have read similar in various religious texts which describe exactly what i experienced.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    i believe there is and it's a collective of all our energy, past, present, and future. i truly believe there is a god but not in the sense that it's a he/she/it but pure energy instead in a vast dark void of pure bliss. i experienced it on LSD and i have read similar in various religious texts which describe exactly what i experienced.
    so there is a god because you "experienced" it tripping on acid... ooooooook

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    so there is a god because you "experienced" it tripping on acid... ooooooook
    i didn't say there is, i said i believe there is. that's two different statements. for me, i believe in what i experienced but i'm not here to convince you and have no clue how to anyhow without that same experience i had.

god bless

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    i didn't say there is, i said i believe there is. that's two different statements. for me, i believe in what i experienced but i'm not here to convince you and have no clue how to anyhow without that same experience i had.

god bless
    Go Clippers... and Spurs, I guess.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Go Clippers... and Spurs, I guess.
    fify

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    you talk out two sides of your mouth. you "left" islam and for whatever re ed reason you found your way back to that incestual cult.
    Cause Allah is the Truth

Thread Information