>Divac Doesnt Flop
    >profile picture is Peja Stojakovic

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    How should good brothers of Islam treat the "me too" movement.
    And can quiche be eaten while the Easter Bunny rests?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I underatand not a serious question, but again.

The fiqh with crime is..Innocent until proven guilty. This is a problem in all society

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Acid to the face has done well. Public execution, a shot to the head on a soccer field, has also served to remind followers of Allah's mercy.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Acid to the face has done well. Public execution, a shot to the head on a soccer field, has also served to remind followers of Allah's mercy.
    ISIS ball.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    https://stream.org/isis-sent-young-k...s-soccer-game/

People inspect the aftermath of a suicide bombing at a soccer field in Iskandariya, 25 miles (about 40 kilometers) south of Baghdad, Iraq, Saturday, March 26, 2016. A suicide bomber killed and wounded dozens in an attack on a crowd gathered at a soccer stadium south of Baghdad on Friday.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

In this March 26, 2016, file photo, people inspect the aftermath of a suicide bombing that killed 29 and wounded 60 at a soccer field in Iskandariya, 25 miles (about 40 kilometers) south of Baghdad, Iraq.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Right during the trophy ceremony, video shows. Muzzies are real pieces of . I can see the allure for a pube like apple bottom .

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2016/...ccer-game.html

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    There is too much wokeism in the west and not enough in the Middle East/India. How about both regress to the mean? Maybe then we'll have world peace.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I encourage everyone to go to this thread for the truth about Islam:

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=262366

(just scroll through the trolling and look for my posts)

#TrustinVlade Divac Doesnt Flop's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    College
    Fresno State Bulldogs
    Christianity is cool though. I mean hyper-Christian US has destroyed virtually every country on the planet, but it's not genocide when Anglos do it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Christianity is cool though. I mean hyper-Christian US has destroyed virtually every country on the planet, but it's not genocide when Anglos do it.

Its actually funny how so many of these "christians" try so hard to destroy islam but they will never succecced. Just look at the poster above you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    College
    Fresno State Bulldogs
    For whatever reason they're also fine with Israelis defacing & destroying Christian monuments/churches in the 'holy land', and fine with their own government arming the very people responsible for wiping out Christians in Syria & Iraq.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/11786802/Burning-of-Christian-churches-in-Israel-justified-far-Right-Jewish-leader-says.html

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    What is halal meat?

Halal is Arabic for permissible. Halal food is that which adheres to Islamic law, as defined in the Koran.

The Islamic form of slaughtering animals or poultry, dhabiha, involves killing through a cut to the jugular vein, carotid artery and windpipe.

Animals must be alive and healthy at the time of slaughter and all blood is drained from the carcass. During the process, a Muslim will recite a dedication, know as tasmiya or shahada.

There is debate about elements of halal, such as whether stunning is allowed.

Stunning cannot be used to kill an animal, according to the Halal Food Authority (HFA), a non-profit organisation that monitors adherence to halal principles. But it can be used if the animal survives and is then killed by halal methods, the HFA adds.

tl;dr

they cut the animal's throat and watch it bleed to death in agony

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Why did Muhammad marry Aisha when she was 6 and apparently waited until she was 9 to consummate?
    A'isha: Mohammed's Nine-Year Old Wife

July 2010 version

Numerous people have said that Mohammed had sex with his youngest wife, 'Aisha, daughter of Abu Bakr, when he was about 53 and she was only nine years old. Some Muslims deny that. If somebody were to claim Mohammed and 'Aisha had sex when she was nine, and they were wrong, that would be a serious slander against Mohammed. On the other hand, if it were true, that would show a very different side of Mohammed that would shock many. So is this accusation against Mohammed true or false?

This paper will first give the evidence for A'isha being nine when her marriage was consummated, then raise 11 objections to this, and finally, ask what if each view were correct.

https://www.muslimhope.com/AishaNine.htm
    Good read

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    College
    Fresno State Bulldogs
    So just to be clear, you're also opposed to horse-racing, bull-fighting, the industrial factory farming industry, the fishing industry, and all other cruelty to animals, correct? How about Japan's decision to legalize whaling?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    College
    Fresno State Bulldogs
    Also what's your opinion of kosher slaughter, also opposed I am assuming, right?

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

Its actually funny how so many of these "christians" try so hard to destroy islam but they will never succecced. Just look at the poster above you.
    You're a shameful propagandist. The idea that Christians are trying to destroy Islam is overstated at best; that's pretty well not occurring outside of some very modest conversion efforts. The only ones who can end their parade are muzzies themselves.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    College
    Fresno State Bulldogs
    The US has destroyed nearly a dozen Muslim-majority countries in the last 20 years alone, most of them in the last 10 years. Daesh/Al Nusra is a creation of the US. It's ok though, as we know, when Americans do it it's not wrong.

My Pain: Constant & Sharp
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Present.

Side note: OP Apple Bottom 9 is a good friend of mine. I roll with s.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    College
    Fresno State Bulldogs
    Col. Gaddafi predicted that if his government were to be destroyed by the 'civilized' Christian west, legions of refugees would flood Europe. Lo and behold, that happened. The most developed country in Africa was turned into a region of warlords and slave auctions, with teems of people drowning in the Mediterranean in attempts to escape. Neighboring countries were flooded with weapons, and you have the rise of Boko Haram as a result destroying Mali and attacking Cameroon and others. Church-going 'Christians' like the above poster, don't view them as human beings and laugh.

My Pain: Constant & Sharp
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Col. Gaddafi predicted that if his government were to be destroyed by the 'civilized' Christian west, legions of refugees would flood Europe. Lo and behold, that happened. The most developed country in Africa was turned into a region of warlords and slave auctions, with teems of people drowning in the Mediterranean in attempts to escape. Neighboring countries were flooded with weapons, and you have the rise of Boko Haram as a result destroying Mali and attacking Cameroon and others. Church-going 'Christians' like the above poster, don't view them as human beings and laugh.
    That's not Hillary's fault.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    So just to be clear, you're also opposed to horse-racing
    Yes.

bull-fighting
    Yes, but that's Mexico

the industrial factory farming industry
    No.

the fishing industry
    No.

and all other cruelty to animals, correct?
    Yes.

How about Japan's decision to legalize whaling?
    What am I supposed to do about it? They have dog meat festivals in China which I find reprehensible. Nothing I can do about it besides sign the pe ion and hope for the best. Do you condone the practice of halal? Your Koran says you better.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    College
    Fresno State Bulldogs
    Not my Quran, as I'm not a Muslim. I just find your Islamophobia to be bs as you don't criticize widespread western practices of cruelty.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    College
    Fresno State Bulldogs
    Hillary bragged about her role in 2012 until it became obvious that it was turning into a total disaster. As usual. Now her apologists are scrambling. But yes it was her fault. "We came, we saw, he died." - HRC when told of Gaddafi's brutal rape and lynching by a mob. His assassination a direct result of US/French intervention.

Thread Information