Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    because all the prophets claim to have performed miracles, according to their own holy texts

yeah and the bible purports to also specifically say to believe in all of its stories. i can provide you with a list of "predictions" made in the bible which are correct (even though im not christian)

how was he proven to be a prophet, though? lots of people have made predictions. it would be useful if you could actually refer to text/sources where he made those claims, for starters

arabic existed before islam
    And We believe in the miracles of the prophets before us. I dont see how its 2 and 1.

A lot of predictions in the bible are correct because as I have stated, Majority of the bible is correct. It is word of Allah afteralll. Why wouldnt it be correct?

The eloquence is not because of the language. Nothing comes close tonthe quran in pre islamic Arabic.

I recommend reading Ahmad Deedat

What the bibble says about Muhammad.

https://archive.org/details/WhatTheB...mmaddeedat.pdf

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    The Prophet's greatest miracle is the Quran. There is a 1400 year old existing challenge now for someone to produce a book or chapter like the Quran and nobody has done so... rather just people spread lies about Islam to try and denigrate it.

I know I have an "I'm an atheist now" thread but this back to Islam, it is the source of inner peace for mankind.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The Prophet's greatest miracle is the Quran. There is a 1400 year old existing challenge now for someone to produce a book or chapter like the Quran and nobody has done so... rather just people spread lies about Islam to try and denigrate it.

I know I have an "I'm an atheist now" thread but this back to Islam, it is the source of inner peace for mankind.
    You should.

Faris is one of the biggest contributors to Islam. Nevermind the fact that Salman al Farisi is one of the biggest known companions.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Does the Quran mention SpursTalk?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is
    Ayoola Adisa Ajayi a current or past Islamic member?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What’s the deal with all the Muslims and break dancing?

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    A Jew, a Christian, and a Muslim walk into a bar. The bartender asks, “What’ll you have?”. The Jew says, “I’ll have a white wine”. The Christian says, “Give me a draft beer”. The Muslim laughs maniacally and blows everyone up.
    they don't laugh maniacally when they do it, if you see a Muslim laughing maniacally you're probably safe

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

How do you measure that “challenge”

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    they don't laugh maniacally when they do it, if you see a Muslim laughing maniacally you're probably safe
    It made it funnier in my head that way.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What do Muslim me do for foreplay?

Tickle the goat under the chin.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Where can a Imam and Priest go and coexist happily?

A petting zoo.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How do you measure that “challenge”
    Come up with a religious book whose language was never altered to begin with, come up with new prophecies, come up with information only available thousands of years later.

How did Muhammad know the universe is expanding? Sure no man in that era let alone an illitrate would have any interest on this matter

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Q: What do Muslim men do when there's no women left to marry?

A: They take the camels as their brides.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Come up with a religious book whose language was never altered to begin with, come up with new prophecies, come up with information only available thousands of years later.How did Muhammad know the universe is expanding? Sure no man in that era let alone an illitrate would have any interest on this matter
    A lot old old texts made claims that turned out to be true, though.

Plus the “expanding universe” quote in the Quran is kind of a stretch compared to the actual wording. This is sort of argument presupposes that the Quran is true and then contorts and “interprets” the words to support it.

I mean the Quran also states that the moon and stars are equally close to the earth . Implies the earth is flat and the sky is solid and chunks of the sky can fall. Creation of man. So many things. They even claim horses were created by god specifically for humans to use as transportation.

you don’t think that needs to be altered?
    Last edited by spurraider21; 06-30-2019 at 04:00 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    your "religion" tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

haven't you gone against "allah" just with a few of your threads here over the years? what's the punishment of the content of those threads you started and replied in?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    A lot old old texts made claims that turned out to be true, though.

Plus the “expanding universe” quote in the Quran is kind of a stretch compared to the actual wording. This is sort of argument presupposes that the Quran is true and then contorts and “interprets” the words to support it.

I mean the Quran also states that the moon and stars are equally close to the earth . Implies the earth is flat and the sky is solid and chunks of the sky can fall. Creation of man. So many things. They even claim horses were created by god specifically for humans to use as transportation.

you don’t think that needs to be altered?
    Whatever old text from the bible and israeliyat is confirmed true should be treated as true. It is the word of God afterall.

The Quran does not imply the earth is flat and sky is solid.

I recommend reading tafsir ibn Kathir to highlight the issues you have posted.

Yes, many animals were created for us to use. Did humans not use horses as means of transportation? Verily allah is the best planner and he doesnt create anything without use.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    your "religion" tbh
    I Ask Allah Subhanahu wa taala to guide you if there is any good left inside.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Whatever old text from the bible and israeliyat is confirmed true should be treated as true. It is the word of God afterall.
    so the true ones are true because they're the word of god, but we ignore the wrong ones which are the words of the same god?

The Quran does not imply the earth is flat and sky is solid.

I recommend reading tafsir ibn Kathir to highlight the issues you have posted.
    talks about the 4 corners of the world and praises allah for "spreading it out." facing the qibla during prayer makes no sense unless the earth is flat. how can somebody on the opposite side of the globe face it?

it also has the sun and moon in the same orbit, which makes no sense, considering the moon revolves around the earth and the earth evolves around the earth. calls the moon a source of light (a lamp) even though it generates none. there are many scientific falsities in the bible and quran. the quran also says fragments of the sky can fall onto people . says god is holding up the heavens to prevent it from falling on people. it's just air tbh

Yes, many animals were created for us to use. Did humans not use horses as means of transportation? Verily allah is the best planner and he doesnt create anything without use.
    except those horses existed before humans, and you know, evolution and all. plus we've created automobiles for transportation.

if you start from the conclusion that everything in the quran is 100% true and accurate, you have to make all kinds of contortions and mental gymnastics to "interpret" the text as not being completely incompatible with our own knowledge that we've gained over time

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It made it funnier in my head that way.
    I liked the restroom joke tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How does your personal interpretation of the Koran differ from more literal (wahhabi namely) interpretations?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    haven't you gone against "allah" just with a few of your threads here over the years? what's the punishment of the content of those threads you started and replied in?

He is Forgiving, Merciful

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Why do you make your women dress up like Nazgul?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i have a lot of good in me and no love for your false prophet pedophile or your faux god.

doubtful... you just don't happen to live in an islamic state(country) so you can bend the rules as you please. what would be the punishment if you lived elsewhere where your religion is law?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i have a lot of good in me and no love for your false prophet pedophile or your faux god.

doubtful... you just don't happen to live in an islamic state(country) so you can bend the rules as you please. what would be the punishment if you lived elsewhere where your religion is law?

Thread Information