Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A lot of money for a guy who can't shoot a basketball. Struck out on Russell, Brogdon, Walker, and Rozier. Smh, rough day for Suns fans.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

A lot of money for a guy who can't shoot a basketball. Struck out on Russell, Brogdon, Walker, and Rozier. Smh, rough day for Suns fans.
    ...not this Suns fan. They're gonna meet with that Oubre, Jr. tonight. If somebody would just knock his socks off with an offer they couldn't match I'd be in heaven. Oh, they'd be pissed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would have been better for suns to get Russel

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Phoenix Man Buns

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not a fan of his, but I don't hate it..they desperately needed a PG to run their offense and actually get them organized on the floor, he's good enough for that..his real flaws are more evident in the playoffs, but I think the Suns would just be happy to get there..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not a fan of his, but I don't hate it..they desperately needed a PG to run their offense and actually get them organized on the floor, he's good enough for that..his real flaws are more evident in the playoffs, but I think the Suns would just be happy to get there..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its a good signing for them, imo. should help booker and ayton quite a bit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah he is a players coach
    Booker is so injury prone

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah he is a players coach
    Booker is so injury prone
    Not really, ducks, a lot of those lost games were for (tanking strategy).

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    if the Suns ended up losing to the ing Timberwolves in the D-Lo sweepstakes.

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

Suns never even tried to get Walker, Brogdon, or Russell. They wanted Rozier but Rubio is a much better option imo.

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns never even tried to get Walker, Brogdon, or Russell. They wanted Rozier but Rubio is a much better option imo.
    I read that this morning. Well, at least that they never seriously tried for Walker and Russell. I thought Brogdon was on the short list? idk, I'd be more ok with this if Rubio was on a 2 year.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

I'd do back flips if we made the playoffs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I read that this morning. Well, at least that they never seriously tried for Walker and Russell. I thought Brogdon was on the short list? idk, I'd be more ok with this if Rubio was on a 2 year.
    You can never get a straight answer when it comes to the Suns. They are not held responsible by local Media. They're in the cahoots with them & hold ownership in the Media outlets. All a bunch of diversions, double talk & doubling back to cover their decisions when they go to , or, failure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Report: Suns didn't pursue D'Angelo Russell because of belief he'd be a bad influence on Devin Booker
    https://sports.yahoo.com/news/suns-d...234851609.html

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Report: Suns didn't pursue D'Angelo Russell because of belief he'd be a bad influence on Devin Booker
    https://sports.yahoo.com/news/suns-d...234851609.html
    They've had enough pipe ******* with pliers & blow torches to last 3 lifetimes. They definitely don't want bring another one in.

Thread Information