Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ok my bad baseline bum

i had read from an incorrect source that free agency isn't until 6pm EST on July 6, which would have been several hours after the AD trade. that was incorrect info
    I could be wrong but I think it's noon EST. The 6PM deadline was for when players and teams could talk a few days ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he's not interested in a 1-2 year deal then it's between Lakers and Clippers. I don't believe anything Cris Carter says though.
    Carter is his mouthpiece man. I think Kawhi is stringing the Lakers on so they couldn't sign another impact player for him to compete with. It really sounds like it's Clippers vs Raptors now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could be wrong but I think it's noon EST. The 6PM deadline was for when players and teams could talk a few days ago.
    yep

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Carter is his mouthpiece man. I think Kawhi is stringing the Lakers on so they couldn't sign another impact player for him to compete with. It really sounds like it's Clippers vs Raptors now.
    There's no way he's signing anything more than 2 years with Toronto. If Carter is to be believed about a long-term deal, then he's going to one of the LA teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

T-Spence has spoken

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no way he's signing anything more than 2 years with Toronto. If Carter is to be believed about a long-term deal, then he's going to one of the LA teams.
    I don't agree. He has had injury concerns since the second he came into the league and could want the security of a long term deal. I'm also not sure the Lakers are going to be willing to go into tomorrow morning without having signed anyone since it'll really put them against that 9AM PST clock when it'll be time for them to complete the Davis trade (which kills off around $6 or $7 million from their cap slot). Carter's not trustworthy but he reports what Kawhi and Uncle Dennis tell him to.

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I shouldn't say the capspace vanishes when they do an AD deal. Just the max cap slot does. They lose about $6-$7 million in capspace due mostly to cap hits from having a ton of open roster spots after gutting the team. It's a league minimum salary against their capspace for every empty roster spot under either 11 or 12, I forget which. But if they sign Kawhi before the AD trade they don't have those cap hits because they'd technically still have Ingram, Ball, Hart, Bonga, Wagner, etc on their roster.
    Ah ok, that makes sense, thanks!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't agree. He has had injury concerns since the second he came into the league and could want the security of a long term deal. I'm also not sure the Lakers are going to be willing to go into tomorrow morning without having signed anyone since it'll really put them against that 9AM PST clock when it'll be time for them to complete the Davis trade (which kills off around $6 or $7 million from their cap slot). Carter's not trustworthy but he reports what Kawhi and Uncle Dennis tell him to.
    Bro I've not once predicted or argued that he's going to the Lakers, you don't have to convince me of something I already agree with you on. All I'm saying is that if you really believe Carter about Kawhi's longterm intentions, then Toronto is out of the picture. I'd bet a g he doesn't sign more than a two year deal with Toronto

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro I've not once predicted or argued that he's going to the Lakers, you don't have to convince me of something I already agree with you on. All I'm saying is that if you really believe Carter about Kawhi's longterm intentions, then Toronto is out of the picture. I'd bet a g he doesn't sign more than a two year deal with Toronto
    It's not really because of Carter that I think he'll want a full length deal. I'm thinking Clippers have the upper hand here now but the Raptors haven't done anything to piss him off and didn't spend $100 million on Mills + Gasol, so he might want to stay while with a compe ive franchise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lakers ting their pants

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    does kyle kuzma account ever post here again if kawhi commits to the clippers/raptors?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lakers ting their pants
    It was degrading A. having Leonard demand Magic explain himself. & B. The Lakes & Magic agreeing to the demand.

Could be vestiges of (Pop)---punish them first, last & always.

But, would I have advised them to walk-a-way from that demand? Alas, no. So I ain't going to 2nd guess it now. We stood tall before the man & have to live with it at rejection, should it arrive.

ADDENDUM:::I just never gave (it) any attention at the fact. I didn't even read the particulars, just the fact. Slowly but surely in the dark of nights on that coach I started going over it with a fine tooth comb.

Lord-a-mighty is it ugly upon gross examination. A grown man having to do that in front of other grown men. You don't get that back. That's gone for good and in your mind. Like in the book "The Road"---the father tries to keep the visuals from that child as they travel the wasteland. "Don't look, whatever you put in your head stays there."

Now this is in Magic's head.
    Last edited by Thread; 07-05-2019 at 05:12 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    does kyle kuzma account ever post here again if kawhi commits to the clippers/raptors?
    Look at ya, trackin' in vengeance. Shame on ya.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was degrading A. having Leonard demand Magic explain himself. & B. The Lakes & Magic agreeing to the demand.

But, would I have advised them to walk-a-way from that demand? Alas, no. So I ain't going to 2nd guess it now. We stood tall before the man & have to live with it at rejection, should it arrive.

ADDENDUM:::I just never gave (it) any attention at the fact. I didn't even read the particulars, just the fact. Slowly but surely in the dark of nights on that coach I started going over it with a fine tooth comb.

Lord-a-mighty is it ugly upon gross examination. A grown man having to do that in front of other grown men. You don't get that back. That's gone for good and in your mind. Like in the book "The Road"---the father tries to keep the visuals from that child as they travel the wasteland. "Don't look, whatever you put in your head stays there."

Bend over. I'll show you degrading.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at ya, trackin' in vengeance. Shame on ya.
    i have no respect for loudmouths that give us nothing of substance. kool was the same way. potus as well

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not gonna lie, I think Kawhi is fully capable of pulling a dave chappelle and fleeing to Africa.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i have no respect for loudmouths that give us nothing of substance. kool was the same way. >>>>>>>>>potus as well<<<<<<<<<
    He speaks from the heart, 21. He doesn't process everything before speaking like the past 44 Presidents have. I find that refreshing, even charming. He's full of love for our country.

He created over a 1/4 million jobs twixt May&June.

He's striving mightily to erect a bridge over the next Recession, a bypass so we can't be stopped, so we won't be waylaid, bust the temporal schedule. " you, Recession!"

Asks his people:::"How can it be done? Find a way, a path & come back here."

Bully, bully for the President of the United States.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not gonna lie, I think Kawhi is fully capable of pulling a dave chappelle and fleeing to Africa.
    Now act the ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

would have been a great twist if Leonard took that meeting to tell Magic that he (Leonard) was his illegitimate child.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He speaks from the heart, 21. He doesn't process everything before speaking like the past 44 Presidents have. I find that refreshing, even charming. He's full of love for our country.

He created over a 1/4 million jobs twixt May&June.

He's striving mightily to erect a bridge over the next Recession, a bypass so we can't be stopped, so we won't be waylaid, bust the temporal schedule. " you, Recession!"

Asks his people:::"How can it be done? Find a way, a path & come back here."

Bully, bully for the President of the United States.
    whats your plan to fix [problem a]

we're going to have a great plan. many people are saying how much they love it. and you'll see, it will be a tremendous plan. there will be results like you wouldn't believe.

none of it is from the heart, its a bunch of canned from a guy unprepared to ever discuss actual substance. like a kid who didnt read a book giving an oral book report.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    whats your plan to fix [problem a]

we're going to have a great plan. many people are saying how much they love it. and you'll see, it will be a tremendous plan. there will be results like you wouldn't believe.

none of it is from the heart, its a bunch of canned from a guy unprepared to ever discuss actual substance. like a kid who didnt read a book giving an oral book report.
    Baloney. That's just the way he communicates. He hasn't got all the answers, he just has goals, many goals, that can't be attained on a strict timetable, you know that. But, that doesn't mean he shouldn't speak of his goals with a positive outlook, a can-do strategy. If he doesn't present that approach, that aura (if you will) his people won't. They'll lollygag on the job. No. (We) won't believe in Him and his Presidency either. He won't accomplish every promise he swore to, but, he'll attempt to accomplish every promise he made. That's a first in a President in my lifetime & historical searches.

Christ, boy, (we've) been proponent of that psychological approach to problem solving for decades, a zillion books have been sold on that strategy. (Believe it will happen & it will).

You're jaded, 21, biased against him (on contact.) Trust me, they'll be a contrast either in 2, or 6 years and you'll suffer that contrast. I'll suffer too. Back to the TOSB...pandering to our allies at the expense of the citizenry here, stymieing job growth for no good reason whatsoever, putting all the silly ass Global Warming back on the books, et al & etc, on & on.

Trust me, it'll be back like it was by the time (46) is sworn 1-20-2021.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Baloney. That's just the way he communicates. He hasn't got all the answers, he just has goals, many goals, that can't be attained on a strict timetable, you know that. But, that doesn't mean he shouldn't speak of his goals with a positive outlook, a can-do strategy. If he doesn't present that approach, that aura (if you will) his people won't. They'll lollygag on the job. No. (We) won't believe in Him and his Presidency either. He won't accomplish every promise he swore to, but, he'll attempt to accomplish every promise he made. That's a first in a President in my lifetime & historical searches.

Christ, boy, (we've) been proponent of that psychological approach to problem solving for decades, a zillion books have been sold on that strategy. (Believe it will happen & it will).

You're jaded, 21, biased against him (on contact.) Trust me, they'll be a contrast either in 2, or 6 years and you'll suffer that contrast. I'll suffer too. Back to the TOSB...pandering to our allies at the expense of the citizenry here, stymieing job growth for no good reason whatsoever, putting all the silly ass Global Warming back on the books, et al & etc, on & on.

Trust me, it'll be back like it was by the time (46) is sworn 1-20-2021.
    i'd rather pander to our allies than to kim and saudi arabia

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i'd rather pander to our allies than to kim and saudi arabia
    We ain't going to get anything from allies that ain't guaranteed us. You know that. Kim, Poot, MBS, they're untapped, boundless resources and opportunity. MBS has 2 in' nickels to rub together. He ain't broke on his ass like the EU always is with their in' hand out.

He's got a sweetheart deal with those Saudis to help keep the DOW on an upward trajectory. When Trump needs a goose he call MBS, and said goose is supplied. I don't give two s about this scribe Yogi. He knew not to go in there, but, he'd hung around in America too long. We're the same gd way. "Don't go in there, Dale!" What does Dale do? Goes right in there. Americans have to be shown!

---

He's trying to get Kim to see the ing light of economic riches. Every other President wanted to keep him in the dark. No. You tell him: "What the are you doing, Kim? You could be making money hand over fist if you join the community of man. You're pissin' it away, dude. Cast your lot with us, partner up. We'll show you how. You're a young guy, forget all this & you'll never look back, trust me." Like in that movie "Boogie Nights" when that compe or wants Reynolds to see the light on tape vs film. "I ain't trying to hurt you, Jack, I'm trying to help ya."

Same with Trump & Kim.

---

On to Poot. The great things that could have been accomplished twixt the 2 men over a 4-8 year Presidency is staggering. No. Nope. Uh, uh. Couldn't have it. Russia has to be the boogeyman ever more. I'll never understand it if I live to a 100.

Jealousy once again raised it's head: " that , Trump ain't going to get away with succeeding with Russia. Uh, uh." - Dems & RINOs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We ain't going to get anything from allies that ain't guaranteed us. You know that. Kim, Poot, MBS, they're untapped, boundless resources and opportunity. MBS has 2 in' nickels to rub together. He ain't broke on his ass like the EU always is with their in' hand out.

He's got a sweetheart deal with those Saudis to help keep the DOW on an upward trajectory. When Trump needs a goose he call MBS, and said goose is supplied. I don't give two s about this scribe Yogi. He knew not to go in there, but, he'd hung around in America too long. We're the same gd way. "Don't go in there, Dale!" What does Dale do? Goes right in there. Americans have to be shown!

---

He's trying to get Kim to see the ing light of economic riches. Every other President wanted to keep him in the dark. No. You tell him: "What the are you doing, Kim? You could be making money hand over fist if you join the community of man. You're pissin' it away, dude. Cast your lot with us, partner up. We'll show you how. You're a young guy, forget all this & you'll never look back, trust me." Like in that movie "Boogie Nights" when that compe or wants Reynolds to see the light on tape vs film. "I ain't trying to hurt you, Jack, I'm trying to help ya."

Same with Trump & Kim.

---

On to Poot. The great things that could have been accomplished twixt the 2 men over a 4-8 year Presidency is staggering. No. Nope. Uh, uh. Couldn't have it. Russia has to be the boogeyman ever more. I'll never understand it if I live to a 100.

Jealousy once again raised it's head: " that , Trump ain't going to get away with succeeding with Russia. Uh, uh." - Dems & RINOs.
    It's really easy for libs in America where they can never starve to death, to point at moral issues with other countries and cry for their elected officials to shun these countries. , they have nothing to lose and don't even know loss unless someone pointed it out to them. The wealth that keeps them only partially interested in the ROTW wasn't gained morally, at least most of it. You have to do business, then confess to the pedophile priest about your transgressions just before you go to the bank.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information