Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey, Laker fans, look on the bright side. You didn't get Kawhi, but there's still time to tank for LaMelo Ball!
    OMG, it gets better. Kawhi and his camp were literally sitting around laughing their asses off at Chris Broussard and RDAmbition:

Kawhi "malingered" his way to championships with both of the teams he's played for so far, so...
    ...I forgot there is ONE glaring downside to Leonard to Clips

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...I forgot there is ONE glaring downside to Leonard to Clips
    CN said that >>>Kawhi "malingered" his way to championships with both of the teams he's played for so far, so...<<< Not Media. They wouldn't dare no matter how bad Pop denigrated them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CN said that >>>Kawhi "malingered" his way to championships with both of the teams he's played for so far, so...<<< Not Media. They wouldn't dare no matter how bad Pop denigrated them.
    Ah...you’re up. Props to you for not pulling the trigger and showing up for work. Even after losing your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd new ones.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ah...you’re up. Props to you for not pulling the trigger and showing up for work. Even after losing your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd new ones.
    You have the in' nerve showin' up acting like you're standing over there with the Clippers. You're over here with us & Toronto. You'll never be over there. You lost that right when he walked out on you, and you know it. It took me, turning loose of the old man, searching the house top to bottom for my PW, "Where the is it, Girl? You hid it didn't you, jealous of my friends there, aren't you?" Then finally finding it under my desk. "Sorry, Girl."

" you, Dale." ===signing in and & swinging high & wide after emptying my transom.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have the in' nerve showin' up acting like you're standing over there with the Clippers. You're over here with us & Toronto. You'll never be over there. You lost that right when he walked out on you, and you know it. It took me, turning loose of the old man, searching the house top to bottom for my PW, "Where the is it, Girl? You hid it didn't you, jealous of my friends there, aren't you?" Then finally finding it under my desk. "Sorry, Girl."

" you, Dale." ===signing in and & swinging high & wide after emptying my transom.
    I don’t need to be over there for a win. I just needed one thing not to happen to enjoy a W today.
    And you...oh my...losing a few rings in one day. That’s got to feel worse than having to wait to win the second fifth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice Jinx thread OP, y'all FO insolence did this LMAO

Last edited by SpurSpike; 07-06-2019 at 07:20 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don’t need to be over there for a win. I just needed one thing not to happen to enjoy a W today.
    And you...oh my...losing a few rings in one day. That’s got to feel worse than having to wait to win the second fifth.
    You can't even acknowledge had you not lost him, today would never have happened and you'd be upright, on the way, on the screen. You ing ignorant mook. You've blocked reality.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'd take him + J.R..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was going to say. Melo. He's one of Lebron's best friends and probably won't cost that much at this point. They can also probably get Chris Paul from the Rockets and unite Lebron with his 2 best friends left (since Wade and Bosh are retired).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jalen Rose

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “99%”

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    As far as the Lakers concern he was right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As far as the Lakers concern he was right.
    But it’s worse now right? Whatever hope they had in sniffing the Finals is buried. They’d have a tough enough time with Denver or Portland.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But it’s worse now right? Whatever hope they had in sniffing the Finals is buried. They’d have a tough enough time with Denver or Portland.
    I already said that before he made his decision. If he didn't come we'd be back in the ter. We're back in the ter.

You can rest your head, SfS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I already said that before he made his decision. If he didn't come we'd be back in the ter. We're back in the ter.

You can rest your head, SfS.
    I don’t need you to tell me to rest my head. That was your mamas job.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "" - DAF

Look at ya. Did I after Florida, after Leonard? No. I respected a moratorium while you grieved & put yourself in order. Not you though. We're on the coroner's stainless steel table and you're .

Shame on ya, DAF. & I thought you walked tall. Instead? I find you crawling, belly draggin'.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "" - DAF

Look at ya. Did I after Florida, after Leonard? No. I respected a moratorium while you grieved & put yourself in order. Not you though. We're on the coroner's stainless steel table and you're .

Shame on ya, DAF. & I thought you walked tall. Instead? I find you crawling, belly draggin'.
    No hard feelings my man. 's just too funny, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No hard feelings my man. 's just too funny, tbh.
    Get over there & crawl with the rest of 'em.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd take him + J.R..
    you'd take just about anything

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you'd take just about anything
    I would. Nothing to wait for now. Sop up the gravy, congealed & cold as it is. We've nary other choice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would. Nothing to wait for now. Sop up the gravy, congealed & cold as it is. We've nary other choice.
    Damn. You’re still here? I’d almost give you credit for taking it like a man. But it’s gotten sad. I bet you threw out all your batteries just so you’d have to about not being able to change channels.

Thread Information