Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This thread....the Lakers ever since Jerry died......

Just absolutely...dunno can't even put into words how somebody who hates the organization like me feels about it....

& I feel the same way about the Suns.

You? It's forced, yes, but, I get there by-&-by because I know "your" hatred is palpable. You wanted what we had. You wanted to taste it, revel in it, torment us at attainment. I saw that. It fueled my bile duct, my hatred, my denial mechanism that rules my wasteland. The denial of what others see in my and want to attain it to feather their own cap, yes, but, mostly to spite me.

So, when Duncan's wife blew the whistle, when Florida happened, when Leonard happened, when the Big 3 retired without multiples I was joyous, not sated, but, joyous.

"You" came forward, ferreted us out, drew first blood, I got no problem stipulating to that fact. But, you're short/light, Mugs. Thank Christ.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You? It's forced, yes, but, I get there by-&-by because I know "your" hatred is palpable. You wanted what we had. You wanted to taste it, revel in it, torment us at attainment. I saw that. It fueled my bile duct, my hatred, my denial mechanism that rules my wasteland. The denial of what others see in my and want to attain it to feather their own cap, yes, but, mostly to spite me.

So, when Duncan's wife blew the whistle, when Florida happened, when Leonard happened, when the Big 3 retired without multiples I was joyous, not sated, but, joyous.

"You" came forward, ferreted us out, drew first blood, I got no problem stipulating to that fact. But, you're short/light, Mugs. Thank Christ.
    Old man, with an old schtick. This new world ain't for you anymore, Cubby.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're no worse for the wear. Sure, Magic & us stipulated to that sit, but, we never laid our hands on that SOB. You had him. You laid your hands on him. You won 2 rings with him. Sold your at Florida + your last 1. But, you got a balloon head, thought you ruled the world, forgot your place and ed up. Now you think you're gonna hang that on us. Not while I'm here you ain't. No in' way.

Let us proceed...
    Yes no worse for wear.

That is a sad thing for a proud organization.
    But this is what it has come to.
    Colon blows every season.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Old man, with an old schtick. This new world ain't for you anymore, Cubby.
    I know. But, I ain't changin'.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I like that line, the denial mechanism that fuels my wasteland. Vintage Cub prose.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yes no worse for wear.

That is a sad thing for a proud organization.
    But this is what it has come to.
    Colon blows every season.
    "Proud" my ass. Every year since we hit the skids after Cuban made the rounds I hear "The league needs the Lakers to be relevant again." (chuckles all around the studio set) "I'm serious." (chuckles stop, replaced by solemn nods of the heads like on the CNN)..."When the Lakers are good everybody benefits."

They go to commercial break. " them."

"Goddamn right."
    ---------
    We took advantage as long as we were able to & permitted to. Trying to "make a living" by the rules ain't no cakewalk. We can't get our mind around it, around that concept of standing with the other 30 clubs, instead of above them. We feel "poor" & ignorant so we flail about like a mad man, angry at our demise, our penance, so, we flail wilder & more outlandish. We disgrace ourselves by meeting with en ies that we know deep in our gut ain't coming, but, we long to be treated fairly when we never treated those fairly at control. So, when said en y treats us like garbage we almost welcome it as that penance I spoke of. "Beat me, punish me. I deserve it."

Oh, yeah, here so ya's can look at it:::Spurs suck!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't want this bad boy falling too far from the top.

Done Deal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't want this bad boy falling too far from the top.

Done Deal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "Proud" my ass. Every year since we hit the skids after Cuban made the rounds I hear "The league needs the Lakers to be relevant again." (chuckles all around the studio set) "I'm serious." (chuckles stop, replaced by solemn nods of the heads like on the CNN)..."When the Lakers are good everybody benefits."

They go to commercial break. " them."

"Goddamn right."
    ---------
    We took advantage as long as we were able to & permitted to. Trying to "make a living" by the rules ain't no cakewalk. We can't get our mind around it, around that concept of standing with the other 30 clubs, instead of above them. We feel "poor" & ignorant so we flail about like a mad man, angry at our demise, our penance, so, we flail wilder & more outlandish. We disgrace ourselves by meeting with en ies that we know deep in our gut ain't coming, but, we long to be treated fairly when we never treated those fairly at control. So, when said en y treats us like garbage we almost welcome it as that penance I spoke of. "Beat me, punish me. I deserve it."

Oh, yeah, here so ya's can look at it:::Spurs suck!"

Boiled down:
    “I’m a sucker. I suck .” —Culburne

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WOW. Are you ing serious?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Replies are good.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, the comments on the YT videos are priceless, too.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Laker fans' favorite "insider" has come back with a new excuse:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Laker fans' favorite "insider" has come back with a new excuse:

Laker fans will eat that up tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this motha in forum is gonna go down in flames

imagine kiwi in leonard, a damn laker. already got his jersey on deck

the brotha looks good in P&G

so what you're basically saying here.....is that they were selling your !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    none of ya worthy to call me by my first name basis. ya peasants call me young king

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    none of ya worthy to call me by my first name basis. ya peasants call me young king
    Done deal imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least we didn't sell Morris's

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Your takes are just as ty on this account as they are on your SuperCam account, tbh.

Thread Information