My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually like this move. Young, athletic big that can run the floor and block some shots. This will provide some nice depth behind Looney and Green.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How much is get minimum?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just thank Christ he/Kerr left Phoenix for State. If not I'd probably be up to my ancient ass in Suns rings.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I actually like this move. Young, athletic big that can run the floor and block some shots. This will provide some nice depth behind Looney and Green.
    It's super. He's ready to settle down & Green will tutor him thus.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Just thank Christ he/Kerr left Phoenix for State. If not I'd probably be up to my ancient ass in Suns rings.
    Even with Kerr, Sarver would have prevented any rings. As long as he's owner the Suns' ceiling is a 1st round exit team.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Even with Kerr, Sarver would have prevented any rings. As long as he's owner the Suns' ceiling is a 1st round exit team.
    Yep, and that's why Kerr left. He saw the writing on the wall. Wise decision.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he couldn't win with that group Nash had around him, he can't win.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And another scrub gets his own signing thread.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    It used to just be his cheapness that got in the way, now his incompetence/meddling has made it even worse. Back in like 2013 their win/loss results was a reflection of their talent level, but they shouldn't have been as bad as they were last year. With Booker, Ayton and Oubre, they had the talent to at least get above 30 wins, but the culture around that team is so bad because of how Sarver has managed things.

Did you know that the Suns' ticket salesmen get $30 deducted from their paycheck for every home game they attend? The logic being that, even though they're only at the game to work and sell tickets and they don't have the time to eat, they have access to the courtside club buffet and thus get a $30 dinner that they should have to pay for. I'm being completely serious

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And another scrub gets his own signing thread.
    says author of jimmer thread

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    says author of jimmer thread

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It used to just be his cheapness that got in the way, now his incompetence/meddling has made it even worse. Back in like 2013 their win/loss results was a reflection of their talent level, but they shouldn't have been as bad as they were last year. With Booker, Ayton and Oubre, they had the talent to at least get above 30 wins, but the culture around that team is so bad because of how Sarver has managed things.

Did you know that the Suns' ticket salesmen get $30 deducted from their paycheck for every home game they attend? The logic being that, even though they're only at the game to work and sell tickets and they don't have the time to eat, they have access to the courtside club buffet and thus get a $30 dinner that they should have to pay for. I'm being completely serious
    ...I'll be damned.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The good old days.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I heard of calves, but he got face tats

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Litebot.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I heard of calves, but he got face tats
    The worst to me are neck tats.

Unless your choosing between joining the MS-13s and needing to get a neck tat or getting hacked to death by a machete because you didn’t join the MS-13s, neck tats always look re ed and they seem painful to get.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh...

Someone probably didn’t tell him the Warriors won’t be that great this year.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WCS couldn't break off some of that Knicks cap space? I thought they would offer him a 1+1 at 5M per easy.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just curious, Dale... what's your NFL team?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What the ...

Thread Information