Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    - With Real in a rebuilding season, Midget unsurprisingly wins La Liga doing what he does best, padding his stats against the Gironas and Huescas of spanish football.

- Loses the Copa del Rey final against Valencia

- Champions League semi-final elimination at the hands of Liverpool after choking a 3-0 lead

- Copa America semi-final elimination at the hands of Brazil, midget was a complete ghost the entire tournament, only scoring 1 penalty in 5 games

How do you even leave this many trophies on the table in 1 season and how did Lionel Harden choke this badly?

This is a new low even by midget standards and people want me to believe this guy is the GOAT?

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Now the biggest joke of the season has yet to be told.

It's well do ented that the media has a hard-on for midget despite his contant choking. Now watch them gift midget another ballon d'or for stat padding against la liga scrubs and choking multiple trophies
    Last edited by Bynumite; 07-02-2019 at 10:16 PM.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Butthurt about Messi rightfully winning the Golden Ball.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Dude, you should do something about that obsession you have going there. I'm worried about you.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Boiled down:

CLs:

Ronaldo 5 > 4 Midget

Major NT trophies:

Ronaldo 1 > 0 Midget

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Midgetfan delusion knows no bounds tbh

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Idiotic post

Ronaldo choked against Ajax, in a matchup where Juventus were HEAVILY favored

Juventus wins the LEAST amount of trophies in the last 8 years

Juventus get curb stomped by Atalanta 3-0 in the Coppa Italia

Ronaldo is an absolute GHOST in the Nations League final with a pathetic performance, but Guides and Bernardo Silva carry them through.

Messi most likely to win Ballon D'or as Ronaldo continues to decline more and more

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Boiled down:

CLs:

Ronaldo 5 > 4 Midget

Major NT trophies:

Ronaldo 1 > 0 Midget

Let us proceed...

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Idiotic post

Choking when he scored every single goal for Juventus during the knockout stage, ok. Messi would have gotten a pass for that (like he gets every ing time from you).

He is 0-3 in finals with Argentina and a complete ghost during knockout stage(s), simple as that.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Choking when he scored every single goal for Juventus during the knockout stage, ok. Messi would have gotten a pass for that (like he gets every ing time from you).

He is 0-3 in finals with Argentina and a complete ghost during knockout stage(s), simple as that.
    And yet Messi in knockout stage in CL this year >>>> Ronaldo

Ronaldo is awful in most of the finals he plays in for a “big game” player

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Jodelo doing work

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    It's delusional re s like amused that really make me enjoy watching midget choke trophy after trophy

Midget can go entire knockout stages without scoring or choke huge leads like 4-1 and 3-0, yet he's always exempt from criticism in the delusional mind of demented midgetfans. Pathetic
    Last edited by Bynumite; 07-03-2019 at 04:54 PM.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    It's delusional re s like amused that really make me enjoy watching midget choke trophy after trophy

Midget can go entire knockout stages without scoring or choke huge leads like 4-1 and 3-0, yet he's always exempt from criticism in the delusional mind of demented midgetfans. Pathetic
    Messi was awful in the second leg against Roma, created EVERYTHING in the second leg against Liverpool

He’s almost always worst case top 2 player on his team. Even last night he was still the best player for Argentina by a mile.

His worst games are never nearly as bad as Ronaldo’s worst games and Ronaldo’s best games don’t touch Messi’s

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    His worst games are never nearly as bad as Ronaldo’s worst games and Ronaldo’s best games don’t touch Messi’s
    ^Case in point and again:

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    I do think this tourney was Messi’s worst by far.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Idiotic post

Juventus wins the LEAST amount of trophies in the last 8 years

Juventus get curb stomped by Atalanta 3-0 in the Coppa Italia

Ronaldo is an absolute GHOST in the Nations League final with a pathetic performance, but Guides and Bernardo Silva carry them through.

Messi most likely to win Ballon D'or as Ronaldo continues to decline more and more
    Yeah, was gonna say, it wasn't a great season by midget's standards, but compared to the rest, pretty darned good

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Even in a down season by Ronaldo's standards, he still managed to win more trophies than midget

Midget gets no props for padding his stats in a 1 team league and choking on the international stage per par. That's basically how every midget season goes after Xavi and Iniesta left Barca.
    Last edited by Bynumite; 07-04-2019 at 01:34 AM.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Even in a down season by Ronaldo's standards, he still managed to win more trophies than midget

Midget gets no props for padding his stats in a 1 team league and choking on the international stage per par. That's basically how every midget season goes after Xavi and Iniesta left Barca.
    And Italy isn’t a one team league? Messi’s season blows away Ronaldo’s statistically.

Ronaldo finished fourth in serie a for scoring wtf

He’s finished as without goals he’s nothing

And EVERYONE had Brazil as the heavy favorites over Argentina, but sure, call it “choking”

Argentina dominated that game and denied two blatant penalties

Brazil were more clinical but everyone and their mother had Brazil winning that match.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    And yet Messi in knockout stage in CL this year >>>> Ronaldo

Ronaldo is awful in most of the finals he plays in for a “big game” player
    Finally.

Keep telling it to yourself but the stats say otherwise...

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Finally.

Keep telling it to yourself but the stats say otherwise...
    When Have I ever said Messi was a better CL knockout player than Ronaldo? Ronaldo usually s the bed in the finals, but gets bailed out by his teammates, he has a greater margin for playing poorly and still coming away with silverware.

Never denied that prior to the Finals he is absolutely huge in CL. Gave him a lot of props in that second leg against Atletico.

And yes, Messi was much better than Ronaldo this year in CL, he was the best UCL player this year.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I do think this tourney was Messi’s worst by far.
    Tough choise, so many to choose from...

2014 while getting carried to the final but not showing up.
    2015 losing in the final
    2016 launching a penatly in the final to the moon
    2018 missing a penalty against a dentist and had only one goal
    2019 having one goal in five games and that was a penalty

But good thing is, there is another Copa America next year CONMEBOL will make sure he wins this one and it's in Argentina, so all calls are going his/their way. And if not somehow, they will make another tournament in 2021, it's an invitational tournament afterall and that can have their own rules.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Tough choise, so many to choose from...

2014 while getting carried to the final but not showing up.
    2015 losing in the final
    2016 launching a penatly in the final to the moon
    2018 missing a penalty against a dentist and had only one goal
    2019 having one goal in five games and that was a penalty

But good thing is, there is another Copa America next year CONMEBOL will make sure he wins this one and it's in Argentina, so all calls are going his/their way. And if not somehow, they will make another tournament in 2021, it's an invitational tournament afterall and that can have their own rules.
    This year was by far his worst, he much better in previous years.

At least Messi got better and better as the most recent world cup went on whereas Ronaldo got worse in worse eventually choking to Uruguay.

And every team Messi lost to ended up winning the whole thing while Ronaldo gets cucked by teams who end up going out a round later

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Midgetfan delusion knows no bounds tbh

We badly need new superstars. This is getting old

Thread Information