Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we can get Cuz for cheap you do it. I think the media blows his "locker room cancer" thing out of proportion. Warriors had nothing but good things to say about him all season, they even went so far as to say he is misunderstood and actually a good presence in the locker room if memory serves me right. DeRozan must like him enough, with the way the media is these days i don't trust a damn thing they say about anyone tbh.
    You don’t need the media to know this guys is a cancer. Just watch the numerous clips of him yelling at his coaches, his teammates and complaining about not playing. Not to mention him trying to fight Sean Elliot.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Y’all really think WCS is a better player?!? Haha. WCS May be a better fit for teams but he is no near better than cousins now. Do y’all realize when he came back for the warriors he averaged 16,8,4 in like 25 minutes? WCS will never do that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think there was a game were he apologized to Sean personally.
    That’s it then. Bring him in!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. I root for him to mature and change, but he's probably my least favorite player in the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard pass.

Ball hog, old school center who was still whining even on the Warriors. He knew he would be a low option with GS and still found ways to cry for more touches. There's a reason why the Warriors want no part of him even with all the talent that has been lost.

Bad defender. Injury prone. Angry emo personality. And let's not forget the disrespect he showed Duncan over the years and the time he tried to fight Sean Elliott.

I'd rather the Spurs dig up the corpse of Karl Malone and sign him or ink Patty Mills to a max extension than bring in Cousins, tbh.
    Along with 28 other teams as well. Spurs fans wanting Cousins need to get a grip. He's completely outside the spectrum of Spurs material.
    We already have DeRozan who can get floozy in the head.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boogie - Pop would be Sprewell-Carlisimo 2.0

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeMarcus knows he'll get a loyalty contract from us if he behaves and becomes part of the coffee gang. Can't really fault him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard pass.

Ball hog, old school center who was still whining even on the Warriors. He knew he would be a low option with GS and still found ways to cry for more touches. There's a reason why the Warriors want no part of him even with all the talent that has been lost.

Bad defender. Injury prone. Angry emo personality. And let's not forget the disrespect he showed Duncan over the years and the time he tried to fight Sean Elliott.

I'd rather the Spurs dig up the corpse of Karl Malone and sign him or ink Patty Mills to a max extension than bring in Cousins, tbh.
    Well that settles it then...

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Along with 28 other teams as well. Spurs fans wanting Cousins need to get a grip. He's completely outside the spectrum of Spurs material.
    We already have DeRozan who can get floozy in the head.
    Right, because Poeltl and Bertans are just so damn good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard pass.

When you show humor you do make me laugh lol
    Him trying to fight Elliot, I missed. Didn't know about that.

But the last sentence was a jewel.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just put it this way: there's a reason Boogie is talking to DDR and not just going straight to Pop. His only way in is through the back door.

On a short-term low money deal, though, I think it's worth a flier. If he really cancers things up just cut him, like SJax in 2013.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude if he’s asking to take a chance on him, he’s over himself. What makes him different from all the other veterans Spurs signed who got over themselves? Also, we’re due for a veteran signing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just put it this way: there's a reason Boogie is talking to DDR and not just going straight to Pop. His only way in is through the back door.

On a short-term low money deal, though, I think it's worth a flier. If he really cancers things up just cut him, like SJax in 2013.
    Bend over, I'll show...eh nvm.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed there are risks signing Cousins, but if it's only 1 year for little money why not. The Spurs need some crazy/toughness. We had it with Ellie and Willis.
    they need some nasty not crazy

You're better than this Mo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If true then absolutely do it! No way it’s a bad for the team. Mo-fo is a post beast but the guy can also shoot! He can hit 3’s for sure. Huge upside if gotten cheap. I think this guy would make Jokics life miserable... till he fouls out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boogie is a dinosaur. The rule changes that almost prohibit fighting through screens makes every pick and roll a switch situation. He got played off the floor on a number of occasions last year by mismatches due to switches.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are not winning anything anyway for a couple of years, bring him in just to see. You can't win anything significant with him, thats a given but he's waaay better than anything we have at center so why not? Imagine him of the bench just to get buckets, instant upgrade. He can't play with LMA imo, we're gonna be slow as

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boogie is a dinosaur. The rule changes that almost prohibit fighting through screens makes every pick and roll a switch situation. He got played off the floor on a number of occasions last year by mismatches due to switches.
    if Looney wasn't injured he would of been off the floor much more than he already was. He was absolutely horrendous on defense.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The dude tore his quad in the playoffs--why is everyone writing him off for his Finals series? It showed grit that he even returned. He was very solid for GS in the regular season. If he's willing to come here for what little cap SA has remaining, it is an absolute no-brainer home run. This locker room has had far less talented cancers than Boogie Cousins in it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bend over, I'll show...eh nvm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Slow, no shot, emo , locker room cancer.
    Not even thread worthy.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard pass.

He’s a great passer, he racks up a good amount of steals and blocks, he can hit three at a high rate, obviously still a force down low, great rebounder. If he can be had for 3 mil it’s too good of a bargain for a player of his talent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How will he fit on team with Poetl and LMA and Rudy and Carrol? Poetl becomes his backup? He's Poetl's backup? LMA's backup? All that aside, if he didn't have the achilles tear, I'd still take him, but now his skills and talent no longer makeup for all of his negatives.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The dude tore his quad in the playoffs--why is everyone writing him off for his Finals series? It showed grit that he even returned. He was very solid for GS in the regular season. If he's willing to come here for what little cap SA has remaining, it is an absolute no-brainer home run. This locker room has had far less talented cancers than Boogie Cousins in it.
    He was big in Game 2 of the Finals but nvm the Game 5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop took a chance on Gay. This guy is 28! He will move bodies and create open looks to shooters.

if he’s good friends with Gay, I’m sure him and Demar already on Pop.

Any of Marco, Belli, Mills is a long shot, can be moved to a contender who needs shooters plus veteran.

I think we beat Fakers in WCF

Thread Information