MAGAr77cks.

The missing piece.

Dallas to the playoffs.

Trump's new favorite team.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Some kind of ass backwards politics & black preferences keep this guy from starting & staying.

I'll never understand it if I live to be a 100,,,it's just the way it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some kind of ass backwards politics & black preferences keep this guy from starting & staying.

I think he's found a home in Dallas tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread.

PB and I have been tracking him all along. His PER is as consistent as it can be, that being vs starters or with the bench unit. The times he's been given minutes per game he has produced well damn near 9 of 10 games and yet he gets the reverse MAGA treatment from now four (4) coaches.

If his knees really can't maintain his mass then, well I get it. But that has never been stated. He was going to get minutes this year with Embiid out but sadly, got cheapshotted and thus out himself for a spell.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread.

PB and I have been tracking him all along. His PER is as consistent as it can be, that being vs starters or with the bench unit. The times he's been given minutes per game he has produced well damn near 9 of 10 games and yet he gets the reverse MAGA treatment from now four (4) coaches.

If his knees really can't maintain his mass then, well I get it. But that has never been stated. He was going to get minutes this year with Embiid out but sadly, got cheapshotted and thus out himself for a spell.
    His defense is and his rotations are late. Liability on the fast break. He is meant to come in and create chaos in short bursts, and will never see big minutes unless there is a major injury to a team's starting center.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If his knees really can't maintain his mass then, well I get it. But that has never been stated.
    Exactly. Yep. Let it play out & live with the truth. Ask him, tell him the plan. "You in, or, not?" He'll sign on dollars to donuts.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    His defense is and his rotations are late. Liability on the fast break. He is meant to come in and create chaos in short bursts, and will never see big minutes unless there is a major injury to a team's starting center.
    That's (((shaking in your boots strategy))) Chris.

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boban is good for 10-15 minutes per game. Nice pickup IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Ticket will way this up. I expect him to be a pretty frequent interview.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the best potential white team in the NBA right now?

Doncic
    JJ Red
    Bojan Bogdanovic
    Porzingis
    Jokic

Rubio
    Bogdan Bogdanovic
    Joe Inglés
    Bertans
    Vucevic

Cuban should just go with it and stop ing around, imho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the best potential white team in the NBA right now?

Doncic
    JJ Red
    Bojan Bogdanovic
    Porzingis
    Jokic

Rubio
    Bogdan Bogdanovic
    Joe Inglés
    Bertans
    Vucevic

Cuban should just go with it and stop ing around, imho.
    It’s Mavs right? Not even close.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s Mavs right? Not even close.
    Always been that way, aside from maybe the Avery Johnson era. But in the Nellie era they were always a roughly half-white roster and it wasn't just Dirk and Nash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Mavies do like dem crackas. Good for business in Dallas.

It takes attention off of the sexual harassment covered up by the NBA and the Dallas "media" as it relates to the former team president Ussery. Nice diversion mavies.

I can't totally hate on Dallas pro basketball. If Dallas hadn't thumbed its nose at the ABA Chaps, the Spurs may never have happened. That would have been a big shame.

Boban's a good dude. Pop and the Spurs helped him make tens of millions of dollars here in the U.S.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Mavies do like dem crackas. Good for business in Dallas.

It takes attention off of the sexual harassment covered up by the NBA and the Dallas "media" as it relates to the former team president Ussery. Nice diversion mavies.

I can't totally hate on Dallas pro basketball. If Dallas hadn't thumbed its nose at the ABA Chaps, the Spurs may never have happened. That would have been a big shame.

Boban's a good dude. Pop and the Spurs helped him make tens of millions of dollars here in the U.S.
    Just remember everybody I called Boban 1st. Me!

Just so there is no mistake down the road a piece...I'm tossing a marker in the water this morning, 4th of July. Me.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully, Boban throws down on Pop like Maverick centers did in yesteryear.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop and the Spurs helped him make tens of millions of dollars here in the U.S.
    Pop and Spurs slowtracked Boban's career. Dude could've been an all star out of the gates.

Thread Information