Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Were they taking to many shots? Booker got to get his 50's while the team loses by 30.
    chucking to score 50 in blowout nba losses is almost as embarrassing as going to china to score 50

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't like Memphis 'cause they have a sort of big rivalry problem against us, but I frankly really appreciate how they are moving forward...this one is a low risk high reward move. and actually, based on their chances to sign back their own players, they look like a team not that far from playoffs...just one year into potential rebuilding season (first year with no Conley/Gasol aka their only two stars of last decade).
    Take a look at their potential roster:

pg. Morant - (Delon Wright)
    sg Bradley - Jackson - Miles - Allen
    f Caboclo - Crowder - Iguodala - (J. Holiday) - Melton
    pf Clarke - K. Anderson - S. Hill - Rabb (jm Green) - Watanabe
    c Jackson - Valenciunas

they just miss something at back up point guard but Wright, if resigned, is more than decent at it...for the rest they have two future stars (Morant/Jackson), a very talented reclamation project at a potential star level (the newly acquired Jackson) and a lot of promising young guys or valuable vetarans in specific complementary roles...I wouldn't be surprised if they have a good season...

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I don't like Memphis 'cause they have a sort of big rivalry problem against us, but I frankly really appreciate how they are moving forward...this one is a low risk high reward move. and actually, based on their chances to sign back their own players, they look like a team not that far from playoffs...just one year into potential rebuilding season (first year with no Conley/Gasol aka their only two stars of last decade).
    Take a look at their potential roster:

pg. Morant - (Delon Wright)
    sg Bradley - Jackson - Miles - Allen
    f Caboclo - Crowder - Iguodala - (J. Holiday) - Melton
    pf Clarke - K. Anderson - S. Hill - Rabb (jm Green) - Watanabe
    c Jackson - Valenciunas

they just miss something at back up point guard but Wright, if resigned, is more than decent at it...for the rest they have two future stars (Morant/Jackson), a very talented reclamation project at a potential star level (the newly acquired Jackson) and a lot of promising young guys or valuable vetarans in specific complementary roles...I wouldn't be surprised if they have a good season...
    Melton is a point guard.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Wow, Melton! They talked highly of him all season. Now? They'll call him everything but a black man.

They were warned repeatedly & at length about Jackson & refused to abide. Their regrets are their own. I've no sympathy for them.
    I'm just glad Ryan's finally out of the picture.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    The straw that broke the camel's back was the story about his son's mother accusing him of blow pot smoke in the baby's face and getting him high. Who knows if it was true but the optics were ugly. & he was never recalcitrant about his mistakes. Not a word of remorse.
    This right here. Josh Jackson was a complete dumbass, time to admit the mistake and move on.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    It'll be interesting to see if he pulls a D'Angelo Russell and becomes a good player after escaping a organization.
    Not gonna happen. He can't shoot, he's a malcontent, he thinks he's better than he really is. He wasn't even the 3rd best small forward on the team. Good riddance.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not gonna happen. He can't shoot, he's a malcontent, he thinks he's better than he really is. He wasn't even the 3rd best small forward on the team. Good riddance.
    Exactly. He refused to see the light, and you know damn good & well a myriad of people tried talking to him representing the Suns. Sure it ain't life & death, but, it's a tragedy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm just glad Ryan's finally out of the picture.
    That's Burns guys that teams with Gambo in the afternoon called him a "Rock Star" when he was hired. lol!!!

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    That's Burns guys that teams with Gambo in the afternoon called him a "Rock Star" when he was hired. lol!!!
    Burns annoys me more than Gambo for some reason. Remember when those two idiots lauded the 2016 draft? Christ. Every move that idiot made with the exception of falling ass backwards into Booker was terrible.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Burns annoys me more than Gambo for some reason. Remember when those two idiots lauded the 2016 draft? Christ. Every move that idiot made with the exception of falling ass backwards into Booker was terrible.
    Yep. You can't take anything those hosts say as their real opinion. Everything is ordered up thru the teams and given to them to report. Very little of import is off the cuff.

Thread Information