Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Christ Dale, that mental lapse by JR in the Finals last year. Unreal. For him it wasn't a lapse, but for the team it was. How do you not know the situation in that game, the coach?
    I know, but, most important for me was Smith's response...100% honest. No jiving about, no self preserving, no game face, no brazening it out. That was impressive.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's a very important distinction. Without knowing anything about KL's camp or mindset, you can give any percentage you want and not have to stand by it as long as you caveat with "99% of what I'm hearing" instead of "I am hearing there's a 99% chance".
    You're right. I can't think straight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi and his team just dragging this out so when it comes time he sign with the lakers, the camp can say “see, we thought about it hard and the only reason we asked to be traded from the spurs is because how portly I was treated. We thought long and hard and felt that the lakers with the history and tradition is a great team to join. Kawhi grew up dreaming of playing for the lakers and this is his chance.” then uncle Dennis retreats to his VP of player development post with the lakers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kawhi and his team just dragging this out so when it comes time he sign with the lakers, the camp can say “see, we thought about it hard and the only reason we asked to be traded from the spurs is because how portly I was treated. We thought long and hard and felt that the lakers with the history and tradition is a great team to join. Kawhi grew up dreaming of playing for the lakers and this is his chance.” then uncle Dennis retreats to his VP of player development post with the lakers.
    I pray you're right, amb.

Another long night ahead of us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did the Lakers end up giving far more for AD then ic and Perlinka offered for Kwa?

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Everyone is so impatient with this. People don’t seem to remember that LeBron waited until July 8 in 2010 to make his decision.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So now we know why it was so secretive. Not because Kawhi is a mummy who doesn't like to talk; last year's discontent with the Spurs was made public early and often.

He wanted a second star and didn't want other teams to know and maybe get in the action and ruin his plans.

Well played Kawhi, well played.

Thread Information