Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is nothing to leak... Kawhi has a chronic calf injury and will always only be able able and willing to play 50 +/- games per year for the remainder of his career. Will never play 2nd game of back to backs.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Rose already split the sheets. 99% chance to remain in Canada. Said it out loud on ESPN.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is nothing to leak... Kawhi has a chronic calf injury and will always only be able able and willing to play 50 +/- games per year for the remainder of his career. Will never play 2nd game of back to backs.
    50 games is a stretch. Maybe for the next 2 years 50 games. That post-30 decline will hit this man very hard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    indeed. While there is still a chance he signs with the lakers, he would be pretty stupid to do so. In order for the lakers to make the playoffs with their current roster outlook, he'd have to play 40 minutes per game each game. That's simply outrageous for a player with his problems. Why would he put himself into such a situation when he can coast through the regular season with a stacked team and show up in the playoffs...
    it's also slightly worse than it looks because teams are bound to adopt a maximum pace approach against the lakers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    indeed. While there is still a chance he signs with the lakers, he would be pretty stupid to do so. In order for the lakers to make the playoffs with their current roster outlook, he'd have to play 40 minutes per game each game. That's simply outrageous for a player with his problems. Why would he put himself into such a situation when he can coast through the regular season with a stacked team and show up in the playoffs...
    it's also slightly worse than it looks because teams are bound to adopt a maximum pace approach against the lakers.
    But, before all that he rang up North. Don't worry though Pop never got accosted for it. Never any of (those) stories lodging blame for running the lad off. Oh, no, your precious Pop can never stand the gaffe nor face any music, be it Florida, or Leonard. Just the sound of silence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Fumble with some fairly attractive host foisting out her busts as enticement while spouting you to watch the YouTube trailer "
    Kawhi Leonard To The Lakers LEAKED As He Asked ONE Question To Magic Johnson!"

Twas all Laker Marketing bull .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Fumble with some fairly attractive host foisting out her busts as enticement while spouting you to watch the YouTube trailer "
    Kawhi Leonard To The Lakers LEAKED As He Asked ONE Question To Magic Johnson!"

Twas all Laker Marketing bull .
    Look at Mult:::feelin' his oats of a Independence Day. You can breath again. & yet that knot, not the one twixt your ears, but, the one deep in your fat gut. Unlike your balloon knot that falls open at the drop of trousers that knot in your stomach will never loosen. You lost your 6th not quite as catastrophic as your 5th but you lost it nonetheless. Leonard & Canada v. State is better than Leonard & Spurs v. State? Please.

You'd have 6 on this 4th & I'd be barricaded in that RR, transom nailed shut.

Leonard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me guess. He (his uncle) wants a 1hr Sportscenter special on His Decision

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Let me guess. He (his uncle) wants a 1hr Sportscenter special on His Decision
    You overplayed your hand with the lad. Thought you couldn't be hurt, that you were invincible. Even after Florida when the girl laid her hands on you. What'd you do in response? Got tough when he stepped out of line. Brazened it out after you'd been taught in Florida the calamity of that strategy:::"Just let her go, Tim, please. Clear the screen."

Nope not you:::"Hold on for dear life, Tim, till July, then take your vengeance."

Your compact with Media is a severe 2 edged sword. You're organically ignorant & you've paid a dear price, not once, but, now twice.

& you're gonna cast me down? You're out of your in' mind.

Florida
    Leonard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stale,
    Not sure why you are stuck in Florida.
    I'm talking about current event of Lakers recruiting Kwa. Resulting media spin.

Could a 1 ton with plenty of cable leverage you out of the mud?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Stale,
    Not sure why you are stuck in Florida.
    I'm talking about current event of Lakers recruiting Kwa. Resulting media spin.

Could a 1 ton with plenty of cable leverage you out of the mud?
    Because it's big time & it's handy.

I talk kwa recruitment, no problem. I'm prepping myself for what looks like a decimating failure in that regard. , I felt good about it, genuinely so. But, 99% chance he ain't comin'. Back to the ter. James will brazen it out till November, then if it don't work out by late November he'll where we eat, start talking about his pending contract materiel.

& Davis, he'll be the lost soul who will wander about trying to find contentment outside the millions in his banks.

& your Pop will retain his pound of Lakers flesh. He kept him from us via that trade & it looks like it'll hold.

Total loss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rose already split the sheets. 99% chance to remain in Canada. Said it out loud on ESPN.
    That's not what he said. He said 99% of what he's hearing is that Kawhi will remain in Canada on a 2 year deal.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's not what he said. He said 99% of what he's hearing is that Kawhi will remain in Canada on a 2 year deal.
    That's splitting hairs, D.

(You) won, Pop got his way, his intent was to bar us from Leonard. He succeeded-the in' ogre. Christ, what'd we ever do to him, seriously? Just got a hard on for us & won't let go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crapon Butler has said 99% to the Lakers, so we'll see who's right I suppose. I'd laugh if he chose the Clippers considering they've essentially been ruled out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't wanna go Pollyanna on you but I wouldn't give 99% heed to the gossipy media bois.
    Hold out a sliver of hope for a day or two more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crapon Butler has said 99% to the Lakers, so we'll see who's right I suppose. I'd laugh if he chose the Clippers considering they've essentially been ruled out.
    If anyone kept track, would like to see record of previous big name FAs and where media gossipers pounded the table and said they were going.

Wasn't Kwa to the Lakers a done deal 14 months ago?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't wanna go Pollyanna on you but I wouldn't give 99% heed to the gossipy media bois.
    Hold out a sliver of hope for a day or two more.
    Hope you're right. Otherwise we're ed. & poor Davis, lol, he has no idea how ed up it can get there when it's like this.

Regardless, that in' Dudley is going to have the time of his life for the entire year. He'll do remotes back here to 98.7 where his hook-ups are. I can't wait to listen & drive myself crazed.

---------

I figure 7AM my time 10AM on the East Coast tomorrow. He can't go today with the in D.C., and the quakes in California.
    If he announces from Canada we're ed. If he flies into New York we're safe.

I'm just going to rise at 7AM, take a leak, get my mop, mop the bathroom floor. Put the mop back in my yellow squeeze bucket, cinch up my robe-tight, sit down in here & press the ESPN button.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If anyone kept track, would like to see record of previous big name FAs and where media gossipers pounded the table and said they were going.

Wasn't Kwa to the Lakers a done deal 14 months ago?
    That was before your Pop put us in a pile driver & drove us head first straight into the mat. We've been staggering around ever since.

I figure if he comes, we'll immediately sign J.R., & that other idiot Anthony. If he goes to Canada we'll immediately sign J.R., & that other idiot Anthony.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That was before your Pop put us in a pile driver & drove us head first straight into the mat. We've been staggering around ever since.

I figure if he comes, we'll immediately sign J.R., & that other idiot Anthony. If he goes to Canada we'll immediately sign J.R., & that other idiot Anthony.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You overplayed your hand with the lad. Thought you couldn't be hurt, that you were invincible. Even after Florida when the girl laid her hands on you. What'd you do in response? Got tough when he stepped out of line. Brazened it out after you'd been taught in Florida the calamity of that strategy:::"Just let her go, Tim, please. Clear the screen."

Nope not you:::"Hold on for dear life, Tim, till July, then take your vengeance."

Your compact with Media is a severe 2 edged sword. You're organically ignorant & you've paid a dear price, not once, but, now twice.

& you're gonna cast me down? You're out of your in' mind.

Florida
    Leonard
    Spurs, Lakers, and the NBA all suck tbh. Trump got in the White House and then the Larry O`Brien trophy got lost to Canada.

NFL is the GOAT sport tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm just going to rise at 7AM, take a leak, get my mop, mop the bathroom floor. Put the mop back in my yellow squeeze bucket, cinch up my robe-tight, sit down in here & press the ESPN button.

Well, that didn't work. Now I'm up with 2 cups of coffee coursing thru my veins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's splitting hairs, D.

(You) won, Pop got his way, his intent was to bar us from Leonard. He succeeded-the in' ogre. Christ, what'd we ever do to him, seriously? Just got a hard on for us & won't let go.
    It's a very important distinction. Without knowing anything about KL's camp or mindset, you can give any percentage you want and not have to stand by it as long as you caveat with "99% of what I'm hearing" instead of "I am hearing there's a 99% chance".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Christ Dale, that mental lapse by JR in the Finals last year. Unreal. For him it wasn't a lapse, but for the team it was. How do you not know the situation in that game, the coach?

Thread Information