My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wonder if this guy will still know how to play basketball when he finally returns to the court

https://www.nba.com/article/2019/07/...ft-knee-sprain

The Denver Nuggets got a bit of bad news days before they were set to begin play at the MGM Resorts NBA Summer League 2019.

Rookie forward Michael Porter Jr. reportedly suffered a left knee sprain in a minicamp scrimmage on Wednesday night and is unlikely to play in Summer League, per Mike Singer of The Denver Post. Denver selected Porter Jr. with the No. 14 pick in the 2018 draft but he did not play at all last season as he recovered from a back injury that cost him the majority of his freshman season at the University of Missouri.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Something genetic with that family. Younger brother tore his ACL last season too. He was projected as a first round pick before the injury. And they have a sister who also played at Missouri retire from basketball because of multiple knee injuries. There’s another sister at Missouri. And they got I believe four more younger siblings. It’s crazy. Their knees must be made of styrofoam.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing significant he will be back for training camp

Thread Information