Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi now has 3 arenas that he will get booed at, what a dirt bag lol
    Nah, Toronto will still be pathetically grateful for their time with Kawhi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So they are in danger?!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi now has 3 arenas that he will get booed at, what a dirt bag lol
    Yeah and they’ll all look pathetic

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Try should be grateful.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    too many variables involved... D.E.N.N.I.S.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Raptors got a le, can't hate on Kawhi for anything else afterwards..

I'm interested in seeing how the media and fans portray him going forward, though..he's done far worse than anything LeBron or Durant have ever done..
    Naw it’s a black eye on your franchise when a guy is the MVP and wins a le and immediately leaves in the offseason. It’s like so one wants to play there. I’m sure they feel rejected. I’m sure their fans are hurting. Kawhi was a great Spur, but he spurned us and became hated.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Steve Ballmer, ladies and gents:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM61HIqLBeI

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And why shouldn’t they be? Thanks t him they’ve had more success than had the franchises in the league

He played his ass off for them and left as a free agent. He should get a standing ovation everytime he visits.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Wow.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    Jerry West didn't do in Memphis...lol No one wants to play there. LA, however...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    honestly feels great seeing all those dweeb rapturds fans with eggs on their face. they did EVERYTHING they could to keep him, even winning a le, and he said LOL NOPE

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count

I'm interested in seeing how the media and fans portray him going forward, though..he's done far worse than anything LeBron or Durant have ever done..
    Really? Durant was a real pussy going to 73 win Golden Shower. No one has topped that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Surprisingly I do agree with you for once when it comes to the racial aspect of this matter when it comes to the media dealing with #2. I think he lucks out in the sense like you said in a previous posts about him not being an outspoken black man which makes him very popular among white fans and the media which is something Durant/Lebron had going against them. He's going to be a teflon guy for the rest of his career simply because he doesn't talk and the media is now looking for that type of athlete.

He's popular among black fans and they don't view him as uncle Tom like they did with Tim Duncan. I think him being dark skinned and also sticking it to Pop and the Spurs makes him very popular with the black fan base.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's amazing is it sounds like Kawhi still wouldn't have stayed in Toronto even if they intercepted Paul George from going to the Clippers. That right there is the nail in the coffin of any argument that Kawhi wasn't heading to Los Angeles come , earthquakes or high water.

He was going to the Clippers if they could land a second star. The Lakers were a distant safety net in case the Clippers didn't work out. No other team ever had a chance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprisingly I do agree with you for once when it comes to the racial aspect of this matter when it comes to the media dealing with #2. I think he lucks out in the sense like you said in a previous posts about him not being an outspoken black man which makes him very popular among white fans and the media which is something Durant/Lebron had going against them. He's going to be a teflon guy for the rest of his career simply because he doesn't talk and the media is now looking for that type of athlete.

He's popular among black fans and they don't view him as uncle Tom like they did with Tim Duncan. I think him being dark skinned and also sticking it to Pop and the Spurs makes him very popular with the black fan base.
    And this is why you don’t pander. Pop tries to be one of the most “woke” coaches in the NBA. He lashes out at Trump all the time, cries about racism for blacks, etc., and yet the blacks still love Kawhi because they think he was sticking it to the man by ditching Pop.

Pop needs to get his head out his ass and get back to coaching his ass off on the court! Stop with all the sideshow bull that no one cares about, not even the people he pretends to be supporting.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And his Nine Days In December were about a Nike shoe launch, and not about trying to come back and play for the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's amazing is it sounds like Kawhi still wouldn't have stayed in Toronto even if they intercepted Paul George from going to the Clippers. That right there is the nail in the coffin of any argument that Kawhi wasn't heading to Los Angeles come , earthquakes or high water.

He was going to the Clippers if they could land a second star. The Lakers were a distant safety net in case the Clippers didn't work out. No other team ever had a chance.
    Didn’t even give Toronto a chance to work out a S&T apparently.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And this is why you don’t pander. Pop tries to be one of the most “woke” coaches in the NBA. He lashes out at Trump all the time, cries about racism for blacks, etc., and yet the blacks still love Kawhi because they think he was sticking it to the man by ditching Pop.

Pop needs to get his head out his ass and get back to coaching his ass off on the court! Stop with all the sideshow bull that no one cares about, not even the people he pretends to be supporting.
    I agree with you 100 percent.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    gotta love the people who think personal politics affect anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Naw it’s a black eye on your franchise when a guy is the MVP and wins a le and immediately leaves in the offseason. It’s like so one wants to play there. I’m sure they feel rejected. I’m sure their fans are hurting. Kawhi was a great Spur, but he spurned us and became hated.
    Yup lots of Toronto fans pissed off saying Skip was right the whole time. Talking to Kawhi's sister on IG lol

Also on Twitter they're upset. You get a couple that are ok but I've seen for the most part they are pissed.

Good. He's a snake. Hope he gets booed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see a lot of Raptor fans pissed. They wanted him to at least defend the championship. Lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I see a lot of Raptor fans pissed. They wanted him to at least defend the championship. Lol
    I would just mail him his championship ring. Wouldn't even insure it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The pandering was for LeBron!

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what it costs these days for ing Tobias Harris. Figure it out.
    The does that have to do with last season? As far as this season, is rather not have DeMar on the team at all and a ton of minutes for the young guys than the we're about to see next season

Thread Information