Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s all good man. Just post another pic of you and the goat hanging out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For those who haven't seen this downstairs...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s all good man. Just post another pic of you and the goat hanging out.
    I don't answer to you, and I have nothing to prove

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clever response... U must be smart
    And you think you're smart? Lmao. Literally no one here will vouch for your dumbass. Except maybe trolls.

Like I said, duncan2k5 = Worst poster of spurstalk

Believe.
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Yup, I’m just saying you trade everything if it gets Nephew to stay. Fred Van Fleet can’t be off limits
    you seem dense, the raptors were being leveraged and that trade was NEVER going to happen. The moment Masai couldn't get Kawhi to commit to staying with the possibility of playing with WB and PG he knew he was gone. Also, it was SIAKAM/FVV/4 unprotected first round picks to START trade talks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you seem dense, the raptors were being leveraged and that trade was NEVER going to happen. The moment Masai couldn't get Kawhi to commit to staying with the possibility of playing with WB and PG he knew he was gone. Also, it was SIAKAM/FVV/4 unprotected first round picks to START trade talks.
    If I’m dense then you must be special needs. OKC is trading Paul George to the best offer. If Clippers don’t get PG13 then they may not get Nephew. It’s not leverage when Toronto ends up with the player. PG13 wasn’t a free agent idiot.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Multiple sources
    Sauces

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you think you're smart? Lmao. Literally no one here will vouch for your dumbass. Except maybe trolls.

Like I said, duncan2k5 = Worst poster of spurstalk
    If I'm the worst poster, how does everything I say get proven correct?

1. I said white is good and needs to play back when everyone was thrashing him

2. I said we would be a first round knockout with our current team

3. Last summer I said Giannis would win mvp and raptors would win the championship

4. I said fathead wouldn't amount to much and should be traded

5. I said it would be impossible that Kawhi goes to play with lebron... He doesn't like him

I have yet to be proven wrong about any player or major prediction, no matter how badly ppl were against me

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Still not official. Something is up.

Believe.
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    If I’m dense then you must be special needs. OKC is trading Paul George to the best offer. If Clippers don’t get PG13 then they may not get Nephew. It’s not leverage when Toronto ends up with the player. PG13 wasn’t a free agent idiot.
    did you not read the follow up WOJ report if LAC didn't get PG then it was likely he was going to the Lakers? Also why would Masai mortgage the entire raptors future without any commitment from Kawhi? Imagine ending up with broken down PG and 170 million owed to WB for the next 4 years with no draft picks.
    Last edited by jayskipz; 07-09-2019 at 12:40 PM.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan may seem inaccessible to u ppl... But when he his home, it's different... He still has the same best friend from school days, who still lives here...
    And? Lots of athletes still have friends in their hometowns. That doesn't mean you have any access to him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    to be fair apalisoc_9 called this a year ago... kawhi to the clippers DONE DEAL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    to be fair apalisoc_9 called this a year ago... kawhi to the clippers DONE DEAL
    He always wanted to go to Clippers tbh. Spurs just decided to send him to Canada. Worked out for his legacy though.

Already surpased David Robinson.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I'm the worst poster, how does everything I say get proven correct?

1. I said white is good and needs to play back when everyone was thrashing him

2. I said we would be a first round knockout with our current team

3. Last summer I said Giannis would win mvp and raptors would win the championship

4. I said fathead wouldn't amount to much and should be traded

5. I said it would be impossible that Kawhi goes to play with lebron... He doesn't like him

I have yet to be proven wrong about any player or major prediction, no matter how badly ppl were against me
    None of the points you listed are "major" but go ahead and pat yourself in the back.... The fact that you think predicting shallow like that equates to how good of a poster you are shows how out of touch with reality you are. I wonder if posting outrageous like you do, if making up stories, being argumentative, are your ways of trying to get attention on a message board because you dont have any friends in real life. Because i really cant imagine how anyone could stand you if you are the way you are. Like I said before, seek medical help. You need it more than you need this board.

Believe.
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    From Kawhi’s college coach

Had things gone differently, he never would have left San Antonio. He was happy there,” Fisher said. “I don’t think he was always determined to get back to Los Angeles, as much as he considered and called it home. His mother (Kim Robertson) moved out there (to San Antonio) so he was happy and (content) before everything sort of fell apart.”
    Fisher, who credits Leonard for putting San Diego State on the map when he led the Aztecs to the Sweet 16 in 2011, said his former player’s quiet demeanor and lack of media moxie often has disguised his killer instinct to win.

“He always had that inner drive, but it was without pumping his chest,” Fisher said. “He’s coming back home (with the Clippers), but he wouldn’t be here if he didn’t think he could win. He could be the first player of his caliber to lead a team to three NBA les with three different teams

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa...amp/1687396001

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does Kawhi's mom still live in San Antonio? If so, now that he's back in LA, do you think she'll move back?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Maybe something maybe not.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Yeah, most fans have already assumed that there's another move in the works since Kawhi/George haven't been officially announced yet and the front office has gone quiet again.

Trezz also tweeted this before the Kawhi and George acquisitions...

...so if he's hinting at something, there's probably something in the works.
    Last edited by Clipper Nation; 07-10-2019 at 09:39 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    API - The Los Angeles Clippers announced today that Uncle Dennis has been hired as their new General Manager.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    API - The Los Angeles Clippers announced today that Uncle Dennis has been hired as their new General Manager.
    That must be what Harrell is talking about.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers probably trading for Westbrook or Kyle Lowry

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Clips need to shed salary to get their 3rd star, maybe Spurs could facilitate and end up with a Harrell?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watch. Marcus Morris is gonna take a vet minimum to go play there.

neph.

Thread Information