Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trade him for Lowry just for s and giggles.
    Bend over. I'll show ya s and giggles.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They got a championship, it doesn't matter if they miss the playoffs for the next 10 years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bend over. I'll show ya s and giggles.
    I figured you’d be tired from Uncle Dennis bending you over last night.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    They rolled the dice and got a championship, something they would have never come even close to with DeRozan.

What should scare everyone else is the fact that only a few select cities, rather than organizations, are truly capable of keeping their stars in the long-run. If the Raptors, who played this about as well as anyone could possibly have, can't keep Kawhi than no organization really can.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    They rolled the dice and got a championship, something they would have never come even close to with DeRozan.

What should scare everyone else is the fact that only a few select cities, rather than organizations, are truly capable of keeping their stars in the long-run. If the Raptors, who played this about as well as anyone could possibly have, can't keep Kawhi than no organization really can.
    Canada has become a hotbed of NBA talent. Eventually, at least one of those guys will come home to the Raptors and stay home.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Canada has become a hotbed of NBA talent. Eventually, at least one of those guys will come home to the Raptors and stay home.
    Look at ya,,,talkin' regular this morning. Able to be cogent & civil,,,because you got your way. Ya big baby. I thought you walked tall, like Pusser. Instead you're crawlin' belly draggin. I don't spit on ya, but, I'm strongly considering it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I figured you’d be tired from Uncle Dennis bending you over last night.
    Seriously, who is "Uncle Dennis?"

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best rolling the dice in NBA history for a historically loser franchise. If Toronto fans (95% are new within the last 2 months) actually appreciated this championship, they wouldn't have embarrassed themselves with #KawhiWatch and changing narrative of how he snaked the Spurs

FVV ' Pop'
    'Kawhi is enrolling his daughter in Niagara Falls'
    Ibaka
    'Bu Bu Caribana'
    'Kawhi is quiet and humble!'
    I said it before they had to believe that narrative, because that narrative was the only way he was staying

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't think that's necessarily the case..Leonard wanted to go home to LA the entire time, and his team does a great job of shielding him from any backlash..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't think that's necessarily the case..Leonard wanted to go home to LA the entire time, and his team does a great job of shielding him from any backlash..
    Please, you shielded him even after he repudiated you, because you didn't want to get any caca or blood on ya. You wanted to remain pristine as you've always been. You've never been touched after a fact. Not after Florida. Not after Leonard. You've always skated past the calamity.

You're pussy. You're a squirt. A worm. Privileged. Special.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Warm weather cities have immense advantage and this always tipped the scales in favor of Western Conference when you look at team locations. Even Butler went South.

Thread Information