Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We finally get to do one of these again.

So very disappointed with the decision but I respect Kawhi as a man for making a decision which I think he truly believes is best for his career...
    I don't mind he decision... what I really dislike is the manner that the decision was made... because he played us to buy time while the Clips signed Paul George and while preventing us from going other top quality FAs in the market. That's a d1ck move... so I hope he gets d1cked in return.
    Hahahahaha. What a effing joke. Kawhi and pg13 are gonna be despised among LA natives. What in the world they thinking? Bahahahaha. Smmfh
    I look forward to Kwahi being booed everywhere he goes in LA
    I look forward to Kwahi being booed everywhere he goes in LA
    The 2 most hated athletes in LA will be playing in LA!! Balmer cant move these guys to Seattle fast enough. :evil:
    Kawhi was recruiting Butler and KD. They both turned him down. Of course, he found a snake in PG13 that was up for leaving the team he just signed with.
    KL and his team acted in bad faith with the Lakers. His mind was made up, either the Clippers if they get PG or the Raptors.
    I'm OK with him choosing other teams over the Lakers, but I'm not OK with him deliberately stalling to weaken the Lakers. I don't wish injury on anybody, but with the bush league way they went about this I wish KL nothing but bad luck the rest of his time in LA.
    I hope you and pg gets boo every home game
    Take your sorry ass's clips back to SD and never come back
    Magic and Jeanie could go to . This is all their fault for turning Jerry West away last year. Short sighted drama queens l! Bunch of idiots
    Okay, to sympathize with the rabble and rubes over on LG, something I thought I'd never do, I feel them. Kawhi and Uncle Dennis are indeed snakes in the ing grass and manipulated the Lakers organization in a bit of sneaky "bad faith." Still, it's always humorous to see that lot meltdown.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    manipulated the Lakers organization in a bit of sneaky "bad faith."
    Can't feel too bad for them though. Seems like their pitch was come be a third wheel and cement Bron as GOAT.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They do have a point. Why are the Clippers and Chargers still in LA? Move them both back to SD, makes a whole lotta sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , one need only venture downstairs in our own house to observe hilarity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nephew and Uncle Dennis are snakes for sure, but lol @ having sympathy for the Lakers. These s were ready to be arrogant and bragging and now they don’t fully get what they want. Tough , you still have LeBron and Davis.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL now Laker fans see how much of a snake Kawhi and Uncle Dennis are. That's some coldblooded for Leonard to lead them on so they missed out on Kyrie, Kemba, Russell, Brogdon, Bagdanovic, etc. Still not as coldblooded as him sitting out the season to try to force a trade to the Clippers though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't feel too bad for them though. Seems like their pitch was come be a third wheel and cement Bron as GOAT.

Agreed

LeBron has the ball in his hands 95% of the time, Kawhi’s brand would have taken a hit tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They do have a point. Why are the Clippers and Chargers still in LA? Move them both back to SD, makes a whole lotta sense.
    The Pond wanted the Clippers in Anaheim. They should've done it. Sellout crowds and a new beginning awaited them; but they decided being the Lakers' shadow es was a better idea.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Laker fans have no right to complain about how Kawhi just humiliated them when their team pulled the same with AD.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One day, a scorpion looked around at the mountain where he lived and decided that he wanted a change. So he set out on a journey through the forests and hills. He climbed over rocks and under vines and kept going until he reached a river.

The river was wide and swift, and the scorpion stopped to reconsider the situation. He couldn't see any way across.

Suddenly, he saw a frog sitting in the rushes by the bank of the stream on the other side of the river. He decided to ask the frog for help getting across the stream.

" ooo Mr. Frog!" called the scorpion across the water, "Would you be so kind as to give me a ride on your back across the river?"

"Well now, Mr. Scorpion! How do I know that if I try to help you, you wont try to kill me?" asked the frog hesitantly.

"Because," the scorpion replied, "If I try to kill you, then I would die too, for you see I cannot swim!"

Now this seemed to make sense to the frog. But he asked. "What about when I get close to the bank? You could still try to kill me and get back to the shore!"

"This is true," agreed the scorpion, "But then I wouldn't be able to get to the other side of the river!"

"Alright then...how do I know you wont just wait till we get to the other side and THEN kill me?" said the frog.

"Ahh...," crooned the scorpion, "Because you see, once you've taken me to the other side of this river, I will be so grateful for your help, that it would hardly be fair to reward you with death, now would it?!"

So the frog agreed to take the scorpion across the river. He swam over to the bank and settled himself near the mud to pick up his passenger. The scorpion crawled onto the frog's back, his sharp claws prickling into the frog's soft hide, and the frog slid into the river. The muddy water swirled around them, but the frog stayed near the surface so the scorpion would not drown. He kicked strongly through the first half of the stream, his flippers paddling wildly against the current.

Halfway across the river, the frog suddenly felt a sharp sting in his back and, out of the corner of his eye, saw the scorpion remove his stinger from the frog's back. A deadening numbness began to creep into his limbs.

"You fool!" croaked the frog, "Now we shall both die! Why on earth did you do that?"

The scorpion shrugged.

"I could not help myself. It is my nature."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will clippers try to get a new stadium now? How long is there lease with Staples?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont feel bad...

But kawhi is a psycho

He did lakers bad

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Magic tampering with anyone he chooses to tamper with...

ends with....

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Will clippers try to get a new stadium now? How long is there lease with Staples?
    The Clippers have been planning to build a new arena in Inglewood for a while now. There's just some legal hurdles that have to be cleared first before construction begins.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont feel bad...

But kawhi is a psycho

He did lakers bad
    That's no way to talk about your idol, got.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Clippers have been planning to build a new arena in Inglewood for a while now. There's just some legal hurdles that have to be cleared first before construction begins.
    Neither team will walk away from that sweetheart arrangement. It's a boundless cash cow. Does it look vulgar & ridiculous? Yes, but, we don't see the $ advantage.

"What?" the kids & that fat Balmer
    "Yes." the accountants

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okay, to sympathize with the rabble and rubes over on LG, something I thought I'd never do, I feel them. Kawhi and Uncle Dennis are indeed snakes in the ing grass and manipulated the Lakers organization in a bit of sneaky "bad faith." Still, it's always humorous to see that lot meltdown.
    It's all very different when the Lakers are on the receiving end. Nobody ed and moaned about bad faith and tampering when Davis and Klutch forced their way out of New Orleans.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's all very different when the Lakers are on the receiving end. Nobody ed and moaned about bad faith and tampering when Davis and Klutch forced their way out of New Orleans.
    You got nary room, cakes. You tanked for Duncan, otherwise you'd have nary pot to piss in, nor window to throw it out of.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont feel bad...

But kawhi is a psycho

He did lakers bad
    He's sweet but a little bit psycho.

That said, time to change your avatar to Clippers colors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got nary room, cakes. You tanked for Duncan, otherwise you'd have nary pot to piss in, nor window to throw it out of.
    As long as you don't spit on me, Dale.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Det Trump semen gotta be bad for the skin.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I rarely spit on a fellow, cakes.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Inglewood?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Det Trump semen gotta be bad for the skin.

Thread Information