My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good to have ya back, cub
    & I'm stayin!

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Paul’s is worse than Westbrook’s because he is older. Paul’s legs are shot and he can’t beat his man off the dribble.
    Westbrook still has 4 years and $170 million left meaning he has the 3rd worst contract in the league behind Wall and CP3. Only thing he is good at this point is taking shots away from better scorers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now Chimpbrook wants to spread his cancer to Miami

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...it-likes-miami

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I wish he was bent on spreading it to the Lakers.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Say what? Max salaries are the reason you can build a superteam. You couldn't do it twenty years ago with Jordan taking up 5/4 of the salary cap or Ewing taking up 3/4 of it. Now with players limited to 30-35% of the cap there is no reason they wouldn't try to team up to field superteams.
    Curious how that worked. Why was Jordan able to take up the entire cap and then some, and the bulls still be able to offer players that aren't theirs more than the minimum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish he was bent on spreading it to the Lakers.
    He's taking his talents to the East coast I'd wager. Does Los Angeles have anything left to trade anyways?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's taking his talents to the East coast I'd wager. Does Los Angeles have anything left to trade anyways?
    Just Kuzma + draft picks located toward the mid-2020's. I don't imagine Silver would look kindly on trading those & we can't afford to have him tell us 'no' out loud.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just Kuzma + draft picks located toward the mid-2020's. I don't imagine Silver would look kindly on trading those & we can't afford to have him tell us 'no' out loud.
    We have our pick next year...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers still have 2020,2022 and 2025
    Cant trade those tho

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers still have 2020,2022 and 2025
    Cant trade those tho
    No. They wouldn't let us even if we tried. We'd be humiliated. Silver doesn't want to do such a thing, but, if we force him, he'll do it & then we can't take it back.

I know I lament it constantly, but, we can't get comfortable in these new shoes of doing everything like everybody else does it. We're used to being special. It's like a drug habit. You can't just stop cold turkey. You have to get a cure. But, first you have to admit to your malady. We've never done that. We just took the news, internalized it and staggered out into the daylight. We've been staggering ever since.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if they are talking to the Pelicans. They have plenty of draft pics and Holiday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if they are talking to the Pelicans. They have plenty of draft pics and Holiday.
    Trading away Davis for draft picks and then flipping them for Westbrook. Genius!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He doesn't want to go to a desolate loser haven like that. He wants to be Charley Potatoes like all his black brothers are doing living high on that hog, gettin' all that attention in the bright lights & big cities. He's sitting in a hole & they're laughing at him, you know big jive-ass laughs= "Yo, tights, you be 30, you old mofo. Yo." Stuff like that.

Thread Information