Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Can't disagree. But you guys are face down on the floor just the same.
    But, we never had him. We chased him, yes, from California into Texas and then across the Canadian border. We never could get a holt of him. You owned him, under contract and he repudiated you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But, we never had him. We chased him, yes, from California into Texas and then across the Canadian border. We never could get a holt of him. You owned him, under contract and he repudiated you.
    At least we had the . Kawhi flashed his pussy at you, but chose your younger brother instead. That’s ing embarrassing.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    At least we had the . Kawhi flashed his pussy at you, but chose your younger brother instead. That’s ing embarrassing.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! “ I didn’t get a good look at it”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! “ I didn’t get a good look at it”
    Pretty sure it had cornrows.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yep, won 2 le with him. Sold your , Florida + your final 1.

But, we never touched him. You had him in your in' house & lost him because you didn't think it could happen to you. Well, buster, it happened to you & I ain't ever lettin's ya's live it down. I'm gonna grind on your in' asses till the end of my days.

This, THIS, this, I vow!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, won 2 le with him. Sold your , Florida + your final 1.

But, we never touched him. You had him in your in' house & lost him because you didn't think it could happen to you. Well, buster, it happened to you & I ain't ever lettin's ya's live it down. I'm gonna grind on your in' asses till the end of my days.

This, THIS, this, I vow!!!
    Kawhi said, “No!” to LeBron and AD. Magic couldn’t even sway him. So embarrassing. The Lakers organization is that super model that was once coveted. She’s now the old wrinkled that needs Botox and a job to stay relevant. Good luck with an aging LeBron, a big man who couldn’t lift his franchise to relevancy, and a bunch of over the hill knuckle headed scrubs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kawhi said, “No!” to LeBron and AD. Magic couldn’t even sway him. So embarrassing. The Lakers organization is that super model that was once coveted. She’s now the old wrinkled that needs Botox and a job to stay relevant. Good luck with an aging LeBron, a big man who couldn’t lift his franchise to relevancy, and a bunch of over the hill knuckle headed scrubs.
    You had him. We never touched him. You owned him, & lost him. You won 2 rings with him. Lost one of 'em when you tripped over the restraining ropes + your final 1.

You dumb s,,,you lost him! ha, ha.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You had him. We never touched him. You owned him, & lost him. You won 2 rings with him. Lost one of 'em when you tripped over the restraining ropes + your final 1.

You dumb s,,,you lost him! ha, ha.
    Kawhi wanted to go home. The Spurs couldn’t do anything about it. He faked an injury and forced his way out.

Why couldn’t the Lakers sway him?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kawhi wanted to go home. The Spurs couldn’t do anything about it. He faked an injury and forced his way out.

Why couldn’t the Lakers sway him?
    Everybody wants to go home. It was you who let him. Switch it. We have him, home is not in CA., but, in San Antonio. So, we lose him to home, to you. You mother ers would crawl up in our and play dead ever more. You got off lucky. Well, your luck if over. I'm going to jam this down your throat till the cow jumps over the moon.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everybody wants to go home. It was you who let him. Switch it. We have him, home is not in CA., but, in San Antonio. So, we lose him to home, to you. You mother ers would crawl up in our and play dead ever more. You got off lucky. Well, your luck if over. I'm going to jam this down your throat till the cow jumps over the moon.

Let us proceed...
    Old en led white isn’t getting hit on anymore. Sad. You can’t even make a case that the Lakers are the coveted destination. Admit it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Old en led white isn’t getting hit on anymore. Sad. You can’t even make a case that the Lakers are the coveted destination. Admit it.
    You owned him. You lost him.

Leonard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Leonard
    Hollywood, Laker greats, LeBron and AD couldn’t sway Kawhi. Had to trade half your team to get Davis. Sad, old, en led white (Lakers organization.)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hollywood, Laker greats, LeBron and AD couldn’t sway Kawhi. Had to trade half your team to get Davis. Sad, old, en led white (Lakers organization.)

Your regrets are your own. I've no sympathy for you.

Leonard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Your regrets are your own. I've no sympathy for you.

Leonard
    Sympathy? Lol. I moved on from Kawhi. It sucked when Kawhi left. I can admit that.

You can’t admit the Lakers aren’t the prime destination anymore. You’re just in denial. Baby steps.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sympathy? Lol. >>>>>>>>>I moved on from Kawhi.<<<<<<<<< It sucked when Kawhi left. I can admit that.

You can’t admit the Lakers aren’t the prime destination anymore. You’re just in denial. Baby steps.
    Sure, that's why you're in here of a Sunday afternoon playing grab ass with me.

LMCONTROLLINAO!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And just like that the Spurs are back atop the West. Everybody chasing stars while PopaGOAT and Drunkford develop players and make solid, classy FA moves.
    NBA

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Apparently the Knicks are just going to field a team of nothing but power forwards?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Apparently the Knicks are just going to field a team of nothing but power forwards?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    the Spurs

LMA won't be happy when this happens. Cucked by Klutch and James Dolan. Hate to see it

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Marcus choose the Knicks over the Spurs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dolan bending RC over and giving him the 8 incher while staring at Pop in the eyes.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dolan bending RC over and giving him the 8 incher while staring at Pop in the eyes.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope this is fake news and backfires on Laker fan

Thread Information