Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know why Utah keeps getting rated so highly like they're the ones who just landed Kawhi. Tier 1 is Clippers, Tier 2 is Lakers, Tier 3 is Blazers, Jazz, Nuggets, Rockets, Spurs, Warriors in no particular order. I could see Tier 3 finishing in pretty much any order but I'd be shocked to not see Clippers with the best record in the West and Lakers second. But 3-8 look very close, assuming Golden State doesn't rush Klay back after seeing how much of a disaster rushing players back was this year. If Klay comes back looking decent then they're right there with LeBron.
    top 4 team that swapped rubio for conley... that's a big deal. bogdanovic is nice, but i still wanna see how they look without favors

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    top 4 team that swapped rubio for conley... that's a big deal. bogdanovic is nice, but i still wanna see how they look without favors
    ...don't start with the officiating, 21. I broke you ers of that habit years ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Removing Favors is an upgrade. Addition by subtraction.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs can be this years nuggets. Overachieve by playing an inside outish offense. Defend hard.

I won’t be surprised if the spurs get a 3 or 4 seed but would realistically stick then at 5 or 6.

My only concern is Morris destroying team chemistry.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs have some pieces that they didn't have last season in addition to returning players. It's too early to discount them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Spurs are in a 5-team battle for the 8 seed with Sacramento, Dallas, New Orleans, and Minnesota. Thinking they’re better than that is just delusional.
    Why not?

Our team actually overachieves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5th seed at best tbh, and that implies the absolute best case scenario. More likely we are 6.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh health is still a huge factor with any team. And with Spurs' luck the past seasons, I'll just enjoy the wins and post on losses

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why not?

Our team actually overachieves.
    Please. If you didn't tank for Duncan you'd be O & forever with the Suns.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A top 4 seed is doable tbh. As Harlem has mentioned, this team has a solid regular season build with plenty of depth to churn out a good record. WCF is probably their ceiling.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs will finish with a better record than the Lakers again. That's all that matters to me. Called it last year, calling it again this year.

We have a decent punchers chance against the Clips too. Paul George is a massive loser and Doc Rivers is a coach who should have at least 1 more ring.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs will finish with a better record than the Lakers again. That's all that matters to me. Called it last year, calling it again this year.

We have a decent punchers chance against the Clips too. Paul George is a massive loser and Doc Rivers is a coach who should have at least 1 more ring.
    The West is set up perfect for the NBA this year. If you told me a Spurs/Clips WCF would bring huge ratings a few years back I'd ing laugh at you...but no there's no doubt it would with all the story lines involved.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please. If you didn't tank for Duncan you'd be O & forever with the Suns.
    So if the Spurs don't do that very smart thing they did...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So if the Spurs don't do that very smart thing they did...
    Precisely, OL. Just don't portend to have walked in the front door. You went thru the back door just like every other crook in the line.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Precisely, OL. Just don't portend to have walked in the front door. You went thru the back door just like every other crook in the line.
    What the does that even mean?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The West is set up perfect for the NBA this year. If you told me a Spurs/Clips WCF would bring huge ratings a few years back I'd ing laugh at you...but no there's no doubt it would with all the story lines involved.
    & all because your stupid asses couldn't keep your ass scratchers on the gd kid.

& the kicker, the livin' in' end? Media called off the dogs when Pop ran him off to another country, but, the suckers land on their gd feet as they usually do because we sniffed. Didn't touch, no, uh, uh, we just sniffed. Now Media gets a free in' ride for years. Media guessed so in' wrong on the old man. "We're safe, let's give him some oxygen (Summer '16) so that when he augers in (1st Tuesday November '16) we can gather round the crash site and bury his big in' white ass." Uh, uh, it was the old man who stood gaffe, laughed last..."Put your in' mouth on that curb. Now, say good night."

But, Media got straightened out here. The s.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What the does that even mean?
    That means you were as crooked as a dog's hind leg in the amassing of those 5 rings. You got those 5 rings, yes, but, don't act like you're pure and we're dirty. You've nary room. You're just as dirty as us.

Now do you ing understand? Jesus Christ, if it ain't "Spurs suck" you blanket headed mother ers don't understand a ing thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That means you were as crooked as a dog's hind leg in the amassing of those 5 rings. You got those 5 rings, yes, but, don't act like you're pure and we're dirty. You've nary room. You're just as dirty as us.

Now do you ing understand? Jesus Christ, if it ain't "Spurs suck" you blanket headed mother ers don't understand a ing thing.
    That is some dumb horse .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That is some dumb horse .
    You asked. I set your ass straight. You throw our in our face and act like you attained your through a purely honest portal. HA! Everything you own, every ing ring sprang from that stained pool of the Duncan tank.

& you always knew it. You just didn't have Media telling you the facts thru the portal of truth. You never have.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You asked. I set your ass straight. You throw our in our face and act like you attained your through a purely honest portal. HA! Everything you own, every ing ring sprang from that stained pool of the Duncan tank.

& you always knew it. You just didn't have Media telling you the facts thru the portal of truth. You never have.
    Spurs were never investigated for tanking like they were investigated for collusion when they got Shaq. So no, by definition, the Spurs were clean and you are not. And don't come up with some random "rules" that you do not abide by yourself, you two faced hypocrite chicken .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You mean the holy pool of Duncan?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You mean the holy pool of Duncan?
    I mean you ain't no better than the next asshole in the line. You tanked. You had your sold. You lost Leonard.

You ain't nothing special. You're scarred just like everybody else.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Spurs were never investigated for tanking like they were investigated for collusion when they got Shaq. So no, by definition, the Spurs were clean and you are not. And don't come up with some random "rules" that you do not abide by yourself, you two faced hypocrite chicken .
    You tanked for Duncan. Ipso facto everything attained after that tank is because of said tank.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You tanked for Duncan. Ipso facto everything attained after that tank is because of said tank.

Let us proceed...
    3rd worst record, got a great record (by that year's standard) the last 20 games, so you have no room.

The only argument is that they shut down Robinson early, but Robinson was proven to be hurt, his career was never the same.

See, Cubs, you can't just spew your mouth off, have something to back up your bull , or it's just bull .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    3rd worst record, got a great record (by that year's standard) the last 20 games, so you have no room.

The only argument is that they shut down Robinson early, but Robinson was proven to be hurt, his career was never the same.

See, Cubs, you can't just spew your mouth off, have something to back up your bull , or it's just bull .
    You tanked in order to get Duncan. Everything attained after that tank is affected. Your regrets are your own. I've no sympathy for you.

Thread Information