36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The Spurs are going to beat the Warriors round 1, the Rockets round 2 and the Lakers round 3 according to Spurs Twitter

My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count

The Spurs are in a 5-team battle for the 8 seed with Sacramento, Dallas, New Orleans, and Minnesota. Thinking they’re better than that is just delusional.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see the issue. Barring major injuries, we are winning the West. Srs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Lakers' locker room won't survive half the season tbh, the Rockets are a bit worse than last season (assuming CP0 doesn't completely fall off a cliff), and they just went to Game 7 against the Nuggets who didn't add anyone of note. Spurs can land anywhere between the 3rd seed and 10th imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not that far off. They could be like OP calling Houston in 7 or that the Warriors were gonna win without Durant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are delusional. Clippers obviously way superior and Rockets and Warriors still head and shoulders over the Spurs. Lakers likely better too (although I don't have the Lakeshow better than the other 3 teams).

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't see the issue. Barring major injuries, we are winning the West. Srs.
    I'll take that action. How much we betting?

My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    Fkla is such a take factory at this point he’s just throwing out takes on purpose to make everyone think he was trolling this whole time.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That piece of Moore has always had a thing against the spurs. He sucked off Chris Paul so much throughout his career and has been proven wrong thinking Chris was that good. He's wrong about so much stuff regularly. him lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aight. We'll revisit this when that time comes.

Fkla is such a take factory at this point he’s just throwing out takes on purpose to make everyone think he was trolling this whole time.
    Links?

Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    Spurs fans need to,realize they caught lightning ins a bottle wi a once in a lifetime draft pick. Odds are that team will never ring again.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    They have Pop so they overachieve practically every year -- low turnovers, not many fouls, always get back on defense.

I could see them getting a 4 seed if the young guys develop.

2nd round is the ceiling, imo.

Swap out DeFrozen for a impact player(Even marginal impact) and they could go further.

Early, but I have my top 8 here:

1.) Clippers
    2.) Utah
    3.) Lakers
    4.) Nugz
    5.) Blazers
    6.) Spurs
    7.) Rockets
    8.) Mavs or GSW

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have Pop so they overachieve practically every year -- low turnovers, not many fouls, always get back on defense.

I could see them getting a 4 seed if the young guys develop.

2nd round is the ceiling, imo.

Swap out DeFrozen for a impact player(Even marginal impact) and they could go further.

Early, but I have my top 8 here:

1.) Clippers
    2.) Utah
    3.) Lakers
    4.) Nugz
    5.) Blazers
    6.) Spurs
    7.) Rockets
    8.) Mavs or GSW

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs will make the WCF. I guarantee it.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Spurs fans need to,realize they caught lightning ins a bottle wi a once in a lifetime draft pick. Odds are that team will never ring again.
    As long as were checking assholes they tanked to get said "once in a lifetime draft pick."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think it's delusional to think the Spurs could win 50+ and be a top 4 seed, tbh.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know why Utah keeps getting rated so highly like they're the ones who just landed Kawhi. Tier 1 is Clippers, Tier 2 is Lakers, Tier 3 is Blazers, Jazz, Nuggets, Rockets, Spurs, Warriors in no particular order. I could see Tier 3 finishing in pretty much any order but I'd be shocked to not see Clippers with the best record in the West and Lakers second. But 3-8 look very close, assuming Golden State doesn't rush Klay back after seeing how much of a disaster rushing players back was this year. If Klay comes back looking decent then they're right there with LeBron.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't know why Utah keeps getting rated so highly like they're the ones who just landed Kawhi. Tier 1 is Clippers, Tier 2 is Lakers, Tier 3 is Blazers, Jazz, Nuggets, Rockets, Spurs, Warriors in no particular order. I could see Tier 3 finishing in pretty much any order but I'd be shocked to not see Clippers with the best record in the West and Lakers second. But 3-8 look very close, assuming Golden State doesn't rush Klay back >>>>>>>>>after seeing how much of a disaster rushing players back was this year.<<<<<<<<<
    ...that was the player's decision. You could not have stopped them with a gun. But, again Media doesn't want to rattle the player's & their agent's cages. Just easier, less risky to blame it on the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...that was the player's decision. You could not have stopped them with a gun. But, again Media doesn't want to rattle the player's & their agent's cages. Just easier, less risky to blame it on the team.
    Pop stopped Duncan in 2000. Nellie stopped Nowitzki in 2003.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now George Irvine ruined Grant Hill's career in 2000. And it looks like Kerr did Durant's in 2019.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pop stopped Duncan in 2000. Nellie stopped Nowitzki in 2003.
    Like I said you could not have stopped them with a gun. They wanted to go. Me? I'd a went.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Now George Irvine ruined Grant Hill's career in 2000. And it looks like Kerr did Durant's in 2019.
    Nobody forced Durant to go out there. That was his choice. & it just as easily could have worked out to another ring and/or no injury.

(They) probably never even considered it past about what, less than 5 minutes, less than 3? Something like that.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don't know why Utah keeps getting rated so highly like they're the ones who just landed Kawhi. Tier 1 is Clippers, Tier 2 is Lakers, Tier 3 is Blazers, Jazz, Nuggets, Rockets, Spurs, Warriors in no particular order. I could see Tier 3 finishing in pretty much any order but I'd be shocked to not see Clippers with the best record in the West and Lakers second. But 3-8 look very close, assuming Golden State doesn't rush Klay back after seeing how much of a disaster rushing players back was this year. If Klay comes back looking decent then they're right there with LeBron.
    I dont think the Lakers are going to hold up health wise.

AD is made of porcelain and Lebron is finally starting to crack.

Thread Information