Their defense has been declining since Godin left

Also it’s possible his message isn’t going through anymore

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Atlético lost the derby 1:2 at home. May have more chances, but Real Madrid chances were clearer. Rodrygo and Valverde are progressing quickly, that Benzema’s injury isn’t felt. Tcho also replaced Casemiro without problems.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Atlético lost the derby 1:2 at home. May have more chances, but Real Madrid chances were clearer. Rodrygo and Valverde are progressing quickly, that Benzema’s injury isn’t felt. Tcho also replaced Casemiro without problems.
    Tchou is amazing, better than Casemiro

Valverde is a beast

Vini and Rodrygo have amazing chemistry, them taking a dump on the Pathetico racist fans and that POS Koke was satisfying

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Tchou is amazing, better than Casemiro

Valverde is a beast

Vini and Rodrygo have amazing chemistry, them taking a dump on the Pathetico racist fans and that POS Koke was satisfying
    Too much negativity, no wonder Atlético always end short in the Champions and derbies.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Too much negativity, no wonder Atlético always end short in the Champions and derbies.
    This and Cholo is still coaching like it’s 2014

He doesn’t have the defenders he used to have and he has more offensive talent thsn before but is still stuck in his ways

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Atlético is out of the Europa league too. Real Madrid does great, but maybe the league isn’t anymore what it was, when the second best team gets out the Champions in group stages and the third best team fails to make it to Europa league.

With all and international players on bench. Some better coaching seems to be missing.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Atlético is out of the Europa league too. Real Madrid does great, but maybe the league isn’t anymore what it was, when the second best team gets out the Champions in group stages and the third best team fails to make it to Europa league.

With all and international players on bench. Some better coaching seems to be missing.
    Agreed, Barca and Peasantico are not great
    At least the former seems to be heading in the right direction, even if it's still a bit rocky

The latter needs to let Cholo go tbhm this club needs a shake up

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    In terms of Barca

Average coach. Isn't innovative nor has he shown ability to make in-game changes.

Beyond time to replace Busquets and Pique

I saw a stat - roster breakdown by age. Essentially you have your 18-25, 26-32 and then above. The top clubs have majority of guys in the middle group. In their prime.

Barca is majority below and above.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Sevilla seems to be doing much better with Sampaoli replacing Lopetegui. Probably el Cholo got exhausted or something, perhaps the system isn’t working anymore. He didn’t manage well Joao Felix or Griezmann’s return. Atleti is also wondering why Joao wasn’t shipped to Bayern for €100M during summer, after several lacklustre seasons.

In the case of Barça, sure Lewandowski or Dembele are top talents, but other players aren’t really world class. Some are old, there are some injuries and Xavi doesn’t seem to adapt the game plan for what he has. Doing fine in La Liga, but simply not good enough for the champions.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Some reports pointing Simeone’s replacement could be Luis Enrique for next season. Given Simeone is best paid manager with quite some margin, there shouldn’t be a problem to bring almost anyone they want. But to guarantee success and consistent results is a different story.

Some are pointing Joao Felix and Llorente may be on their way out in January, though it will be difficult for a new manager if the talent gets thin. Joao has less than two seasons left and waiting more could prevent Atlético recouping most money spent on the transfer, since the forward most probably won’t renew the contract. Llorente seems less dynamic than previous seasons, initially was great but is considered expandable.

Apparently Cerezo and Gil may be selling the club for around $2B, say some sources.
    Last edited by dunkman; 11-06-2022 at 12:42 AM.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The news from Madrid are that Mac Allister from Brighton may be set to reinforce the Atlético mid-field after the great Mundial campaign with Argentina. But compe ion will be strong with several big Premier League teams, also with Inter from Milan. The advantage Atlético has it that already has several Argentine players and the player may feel more comfortable there.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    The news from Madrid are that Mac Allister from Brighton may be set to reinforce the Atlético mid-field after the great Mundial campaign with Argentina. But compe ion will be strong with several big Premier League teams, also with Inter from Milan. The advantage Atlético has it that already has several Argentine players and the player may feel more comfortable there.
    Every Argentine player that has gone there has seen a huge dip in performance. Simeone doesn't stop trying to ruin Argentine players.

Thread Information