Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Israel is an illegitimate state, the state has to go. They are apartheid and murder innocent women and children, constantly lie and buy American politicians. "THIS IS A BOMB!" speech by Netanyahu in front of the UN is an example of the deception of this dirty blood thirsty regime.

It won't be a mass murder when Israel is annihilate, just the dismantlement of the illegitimate Zionist regime.
    they do have their issues tbh, and bibi needs to go (politically, not as in a hit job)

2011 NBA Champions
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    they do have their issues tbh, and bibi needs to go (politically, not as in a hit job)
    glad we semi agree on something at least Inner peace

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    glad we semi agree on something at least Inner peace
    nothing peaceful about wanting the death/destruction of a people

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Israeli Ppl mostly are good. Tbqh

Kinda goofy but overall OK ppl

Agree it's the radical government and sick zionists who make it a monster of a country.

Ghazi is just venting and can't blame him. Just as you can't blame the millions who call death to USA as our government is not too far off

MISAGA: Make Israeli and Saudi Armies Great Again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rachel Corrie: American Peace Activist Killed by Israeli Bulldozer

God's Chosen Lunatics

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shut the fuck up keyboard warrior.

You're jealous that Muslims have inner peace while you drag your way through a bitter miserable life.

Lol Israel gonna end in 2022 per the Quran
    i'm jealous of no man let alone a child fucking advocate like yourself ghazi.

ghazi
    bragging about inner peace while chanting death to israel
    ironic isn't it but then again that shit cult is also labeled as "the religion of peace". go figure.

Having a connection with God is priceless feeling. Would advise looking into it, doesnt necessarily have to be Islam.
    are we talking about the same connection you've severed several times over because you're a nut who can't find his way in this world and who needs a crutch like islam to feel like a man when you're nothing but a bitch in this reality? that connection?

Quran has already fulfilled numerous prophecies, look into it or acquire jnowledge about the subject.
    we need another crusades tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quran has already fulfilled numerous prophecies, look into it or acquire jnowledge about the subject.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ironic isn't it but then again that shit cult is also labeled as "the religion of peace". go figure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    context means everything.. i never claimed to be a saint. as well, fuck all of islam!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    context means everything.. i never claimed to be a saint. as well, fuck all of islam!
    if they're as hell bent on mass murder as you claim they are, you'd fit right in with them tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if they're as hell bent on mass murder as you claim they are, you'd fit right in with them tbh
    what are you crying about again pussy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm jealous of no man let alone a child fucking advocate like yourself ghazi.

are we talking about the same connection you've severed several times over because you're a nut who can't find his way in this world and who needs a crutch like islam to feel like a man when you're nothing but a bitch in this reality? that connection?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Islam's flag represent the Greek moon goddess Diana (Pagan)

Israel's flag represents a hexagram. A symbol used in black magic and Jewish Kaballah. Also known as the Seal of Solomon. (Pagan)

They are both being deceived by the same people.(witchcraft)
    Both inaacuarate .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Intresting. If these riots escalate, they'll be faced with a dual front challenge. The virtual genocide camp of Gaza and their own minority population.

Interestingly enough, lots of Blacks are actually more native to Israel than the 30-40% of europeans that immigrated there 50 years ago

Since Blacks have been moving back and forth in israel/palestine for thousdands of years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey ghazi can you post full filled qran prophecies? That's pretty interesting

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Intresting. If these riots escalate, they'll be faced with a dual front challenge. The virtual genocide camp of Gaza and their own minority population.

Interestingly enough, lots of Blacks are actually more native to Israel than the 30-40% of europeans that immigrated there 50 years ago

Since Blacks have been moving back and forth in israel/palestine for thousdands of years

This is what you dont get.
    The riots within Israel are from Jews of all backgrounds.
    Israel is actually a democratic society. They have the vote. They have a real press that allows all this to be written about, aired and discussed.
    IMO the conservatives and religious parties aligning to create a united front to allow Benji to rule could be a lesson for us.
    But Benji has more of a chance of being charged with a crime than Orange Haze. The Orange one will have to wait to be voted out of office to be charged with a crime.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey ghazi can you post full filled qran prophecies? That's pretty interesting
    Oh yeah.
    The man of science concocting predictions again.
    Thats my hater boi

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Israel is an illegitimate state, the state has to go. They are apartheid and murder innocent women and children, constantly lie and buy American politicians. "THIS IS A BOMB!" speech by Netanyahu in front of the UN is an example of the deception of this dirty blood thirsty regime.

It won't be a mass murder when Israel is annihilate, just the dismantlement of the illegitimate Zionist regime.
    this is a bomb speech was a laugh riot!

thanks for reminding me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

KANGZ N SHIET

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what you dont get.
    The riots within Israel are from Jews of all backgrounds.
    Israel is actually a democratic society. They have the vote. They have a real press that allows all this to be written about, aired and discussed.
    IMO the conservatives and religious parties aligning to create a united front to allow Benji to rule could be a lesson for us.
    But Benji has more of a chance of being charged with a crime than Orange Haze. The Orange one will have to wait to be voted out of office to be charged with a crime.
    I know the riots include other ethnic backgrounds, doesnt change the fact that the main power and main rioters are Black Jews. Israel has a small liberal population, thats to be expected.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you offended?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know the riots include other ethnic backgrounds, doesnt change the fact that the main power and main rioters are Black Jews. Israel has a small liberal population, thats to be expected.
    Read Hareetz.
    You are wrong. The riots in Israel proper are mostly composed of Jews NOT of Ethiopian descent.
    The Ethopian Jews are not even at 2% of the total population of Israel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still waiting on the list of predictions the qran fullfilled

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still waiting on the list of predictions the qran fullfilled
    mah nig, keep waiting, tbh...

Plus, if the prophet could actually see the future, he's a fucking murderer asshole. Could've told his followers they were going to get their asses handed to them by US/Israel repeatedly and saved a lot of lives, tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mah nig, keep waiting, tbh...

Plus, if the prophet could actually see the future, he's a fucking murderer asshole. Could've told his followers they were going to get their asses handed to them by US/Israel repeatedly and saved a lot of lives, tbh..
    He's a murdering asshole, anyways.

"if"

Thread Information