notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just bugs the livin' daylights out of me.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    not recovering from massive mavs beatdown?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just bugs the livin' daylights out of me.
    The Raptors refusing to go to the white house to see Trump.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No. & I've mentioned this gripe at least twice since I returned from touring Japan.

ADDENDUM:::Ironically I just recognized that within the line above is a hint to the gripe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF are you rambling on about Dale.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    WTF are you rambling on about Dale.
    Something transpired during the just concluded Finals that drove me absolutely enraged. I mentioned it here on the Boards a couple times.

What was it?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still #asshurt that 5'7" JJ Barea went throat deep into their 7 foot center... and scored

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Lowkey bro that literally ed us up to this day lmao. That was by far one of the hardest games to watch in my life. I watched every second of it. Idk how I made it lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bingo! I didn't even grudge Toronto their onions. But, that bas on the right. I caught him one night when he was with the Lakers & Kobe. A TO was called and they started heading to the bench. Kobe was a little behind him on his left and was kind of "coaching" him about something and clipped him along the back of the head with the flat of his hand, but, it wasn't in an admonition action, but, in a gregarious attempt. The look on Lin's face was absolute hatred. I've never forgot it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought it was missing the playoffs for the quatrillionth time in a row, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bingo! I didn't even grudge Toronto their onions. But, that bas on the right. I caught him one night when he was with the Lakers & Kobe. A TO was called and they started heading to the bench. Kobe was a little behind him on his left and was kind of "coaching" him about something and clipped him along the back of the head with the flat of his hand, but, it wasn't in an admonition action, but, in a gregarious attempt. The look on Lin's face was absolute hatred. I've never forgot it.
    Lin has been on 11 different teams in 9 years. I'm guessing he doesn't get along with anyone, but his agent.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I thought it was missing the playoffs for the quatrillionth time in a row, tbh.
    You got nary room. Toronto won it and you're better than them with Leonard. It was a cakewalk, you'd a had nary problem whoopin' that State ass. Then you'd have something to crow about. Instead you ain't got Leonard. You ain't got . You got DeRozan. LMAO! "Oh, we may be better off. He's nothing to sneeze at it. I like him. Is he better than Kawhi? I'm not saying he is. I'm not saying he isn't. I'm just saying that miserable bas in the White House should be ashamed of himself."

Thread Information