My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Originally Posted by CosmicCowboy
    You should ask yourself an honest question.

Who the hell is working for $7.25 an hour?

Millions of workers are paid less than the ‘average’ minimum wage

https://www.epi.org/blog/millions-of-workers-are-paid-less-than-the-average-minimum-wage/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In other words, nobody makes $7.25 hr. Thanks for proving my point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But implementing a $15 minimum wage will force employers to pay those that are underpaid at $8.50-$10 hour to pay them $15/hr. That's the end goal. "Nobody makes $7.25" is meaningless to the discussion.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your employees: ", in Texas, a state stuck at the federal minimum wage, 2.7 percent of workers reported earning less than $7.50 per hour last year. "

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'll never advocate for retards at fast food drive-thru's to get anything more than min wage and at our current wage of $7.25/hr. those retards deserve less tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Factually wrong. Gave you the link already.
    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” -- The kind of Republican that would kicked out of the party today.

"You know what uranium is, right? It’s this thing called nuclear weapons. And other things. Like lots of things are done with uranium. Including some bad things." -President Trump

Putin has built up their military again and again and again. Their military is much stronger. He’s doing nuclear, we’re not doing anything. Our nuclear is old and tired and his nuclear is tippy-top from what I hear. Better be careful, folks, okay? You better be careful.” -President Trump

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...16#post9293816

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'll never advocate for retards at fast food drive-thru's to get anything more than min wage and at our current wage of $7.25/hr. those retards deserve less tbh.
    If they work full time, 40 hours a week those humble and hardworking "retards" have as much of a right to make a living wage. Don't you see all those "Now Hiring" signs by fast food restaurants? A $15 minimum wage will take care of that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they work full time, 40 hours a week those humble and hardworking "retards" have as much of a right to make a living wage. Don't you see all those "Now Hiring" signs by fast food restaurants? A $15 minimum wage will take care of that.
    nope, they'll still be retards who up orders or make people repeat orders and still them up. those retards deserve no more than $1.15/hr.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's amazing how nearly every damn fast food shithole has "hiring" signs out nearly all time.

The churn is even worse than rideshare drivers. Although one In'n'Out guy told me he took him 3 interviews to get hired, and he was making more per hour than rideshare drivers' average without the cost and risk of running his own car.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's amazing how nearly every damn fast food shithole has "hiring" signs out nearly all time.

The churn is even worse than rideshare drivers. Although one In'n'Out guy told me he took him 3 interviews to get hired, and he was making more per hour than rideshare drivers' average without the cost and risk of running his own car.
    Uber and delivery drivers that have to use their own car don't realize how much they are being ripped off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's because they're mainly for high schoolers and not career arrested development retards tbh. the turn over rate is expected with high schoolers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uber and delivery drivers that have to use their own car don't realize how much they are being ripped off.
    Pretty much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's because they're mainly for high schoolers and not career arrested development retards tbh. the turn over rate is expected with high schoolers.

Thread Information