Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Westbrooks 47 million player option is going to Hiroshima some team to death and the mushroom cloud will affect their franchise for years to come...stay far away

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a dumb nickname, and kinda shows what a hypocrite you are. You demand respect while being blatantly disrespectful.
    White or IB? Who's better?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here me out.... lol this may not even work salary wise, I’m just messing around but as much as Westbrook is a negative player he’s still a superstar and would probably be are best player

portland receives LA, belinelli

okc receives 2 first rounders from the spurs and 1 from Portland, dejounte, Hassan whiteside (salary dump)

spurs receive Westbrook

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would you say Manu and Tim OR Tim and Manu?
    I would say Tony and Manu.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here me out.... lol this may not even work salary wise, I’m just messing around but as much as Westbrook is a negative player he’s still a superstar and would probably be are best player

okc receives 2 first rounders from the spurs and 1 from Portland, dejounte, Hassan whiteside (salary dump)

spurs receive Westbrook
    Lol Murray LaMarcus and a first rounder out for Russ. Wow this dude is on stronger drugs than Nick Wright . Ban him please

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White or IB? Who's better?
    Murray is 22 and has 77 instagram posts. I'd guess every single person in their 20s that works for me has far more posts, and it's probably not even close. You're obsessed with this ridiculous either/or argument, trying to pit teammates against one another. It's childish. You insult Murray constantly, then lament that people aren't respectful. It's kinda like wanting Bernie to be president but then calling people you disagree with " gots." You're culturally schizophrenic. But have fun.. what do I care?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray is 22 and has 77 instagram posts. I'd guess every single person in their 20s that works for me has far more posts, and it's probably not even close. You're obsessed with this ridiculous either/or argument, trying to pit teammates against one another. It's childish. You insult Murray constantly, then lament that people aren't respectful. It's kinda like wanting Bernie to be president but then calling people you disagree with " gots." You're culturally schizophrenic. But have fun.. what do I care?
    White >>> IB

Show White the respect he deserves.

I would say Tony and Manu.
    No.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Murray LaMarcus and a first rounder out for Russ. Wow this dude is on stronger drugs than Nick Wright . Ban him please
    I wouldnt be stoked about it but people are acting like Westbrook isn’t an MVP caliber player, sure he can be bone headed but tell me what has Aldridge or dejounte done for us lately??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White >>> IB

Show White the respect he deserves.

That's a dumb nickname, and kinda shows what a hypocrite you are. You demand respect while being blatantly disrespectful.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Nick Wright, but even stupid ass Crhis Carter put him in his place. Like Chros said, Russ would drive Pop to an early grace with those Stupid ass shots. Then why in the would we trade Derozan, White, an Lonnie for that loser!?! I wouldn't trade Mills, Marco, and Metu for Russ.
    you're out of your goddamn mind hahaha. I would just give Mills and Marco away for nothing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't care about ST names. White gets made fun of for his forehead and hair all the time and I couldn't care less. He's a beast on the court and he's better than IB. That's the respect that matters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

spurs receive Westbrook
    Nope. OKC would need to SEND me #1s to take on that huge salary cap number. OKC does not need to be let off the hook on that contract.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We lose three potential 20+ ppg players including our best defensive stopper for a stat hog who can give us 30 ppg and a lot of publicity. I don't think that is a fair trade.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't care about ST names. White gets made fun of for his forehead and hair all the time and I couldn't care less. He's a beast on the court and he's better than IB. That's the respect that matters.
    I’d agree that white is better than Murray right now. But white is supposed to be better, he’s three years older. If you look at there stats they’re pretty comparable. White is a better shooter and is more composed but I think in the long run Murray has A higher ceiling than white does

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In First things First Nick Wright said Spurs could trade Demar, Lonnie Walker and D White for Russ.... lmao about fell out of my chair dude must be on drugs, I wouldn’t even trade Demar for Russ straight up and Demar is trash.

lost all respect for nick wright if I ever had any , CC said no
    Well that would be an instant way of ing up the best offseason they have had in years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We lose three potential 20+ ppg players including our best defensive stopper for a stat hog who can give us 30 ppg and a lot of publicity. I don't think that is a fair trade.
    Westbrook can't score 30 ppg anymore. No matter how much he shoots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're out of your goddamn mind hahaha. I would just give Mills and Marco away for nothing
    Call me dumb but I love Mills leadership. But I didnt say that cuz I love them so much. I said that cuz how trash an selfish I feel Russ is. He'd kill any kinda team chemistry we'd have.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "White, Murray, and Walker are untouchable" ... read this way too many times in this thread lol
    Well at some point you’re going to have to build a core of players if you want to have any kind of success...if not...might as well call ourselves the Sacramento Spurs

Thread Information