Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    call it whatever you'd like, parroting, talking points, etc... i call it finally waking up and thinking for myself.
    thinking for yourself now...what are your main complaints and points of disagreement with the Trump MAGA doctrine. Please feel free to mention bad things about Democrats as much as possible in your answer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rightwing thinkers be like...

while they all come at you with the same points and phrases like attack of the clones and such
    who are these right wingers you speak of exactly? you label me as such but the last two times i voted for president it was for the blue team and obama.

come 2020 though you might be able to call me exactly this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thinking for yourself now...what are your main complaints and points of disagreement with the Trump MAGA doctrine. Please feel free to mention bad things about Democrats as much as possible in your answer
    Hey look a Democrat is bringing up Trump in a thread about Walgreens.

The devil trembles when he knows the body is the temple and God is in you
    It's hard to continue when it's hard to offend you
    He snarls and sets traps, that have you setback
    The last round in this death match
    So strengthen where you're best at
    I promise you won't regret that
    -KP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    aarony this is the same stupid ass thinking the other trolls(attention whores that follow me about) ask. you think i have to shit on trump in order not to be labeled a republican but i don't. you trying to dictate what i say or think is exactly why i left liberalism altogether.

you think i give a damn about republicans or liberals? i don't. i just see a lot of hyperbole and lunacy coming from the left which cracks me up as well it concerns me. i don't see much from the right.

at the end of the day i just lmao at you lefty's losing yalls damn minds over a man yall celebrated not even a few yrs back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you cant do it..lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you cant do it..lmao
    what exactly are you wanting? yall just say to talk shit about republicans but be more specific will you. i don't talk shit about liberals just to do so; i have met weirdo's on your side, see videos of other weirdo's saying and doing the same outrageous bs, and now your congressional reps and pres hopefuls spouting the same outrageous bs. tell me, what exactly are you asking for to be exact?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    btw aarony, what do you get by labeling me a republican, like what special prize? next you'll label me a nazi, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    aarony this is the same stupid ass thinking the other trolls(attention whores that follow me about) ask. you think i have to shit on trump in order not to be labeled a republican but i don't. you trying to dictate what i say or think is exactly why i left liberalism altogether.

you think i give a damn about republicans or liberals? i don't. i just see a lot of hyperbole and lunacy coming from the left which cracks me up as well it concerns me. i don't see much from the right.

at the end of the day i just lmao at you lefty's losing yalls damn minds over a man yall celebrated not even a few yrs back.
    Oh another I don't give a damn about anything or anyone three paragraph rant? No way!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh another I don't give a damn about anything or anyone three paragraph rant? No way!
    yo cuckBlake, what's your deal? don't like the shit i post then fuck off but acting like a little bitch about it time and time again isn't a good look on you. go cry some more about me on your cuck soaked cushions like you always do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yo cuckBlake, what's your deal? don't like the shit i post then fuck off but acting like a little bitch about it time and time again isn't a good look on you. go cry some more about me on your cuck soaked cushions like you always do.
    thats telling em

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thing about a lot of stupid people is that they're emotionally unstable, but they also think caring about anything is uncool. So you get these hyper emotional "I don't give a FUCK" rants from them all the time. It's a common theme across stupid people of all races, from ghetto hoods to white trash.

Fascinating sometimes, but gets boring after a while.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thing about a lot of stupid people is that they're emotionally unstable, but they also think caring about anything is uncool. So you get these hyper emotional "I don't give a FUCK" rants from them all the time. It's a common theme across stupid people of all races, from ghetto hoods to white trash.

I'm so far from an emotional wreck you have no clue. I have a close friend that always claims I have no heart. Lmao but you claim otherwise because your bitchass doesn't like what I say here. You and cuckBlake are the very definition of a bitch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Btw I'm white trash? You probably don't even know nor been around white trash. You're simply a bitch spurm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm so far from an emotional wreck you have no clue.

Thread Information