Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    He and his ilk literally sold out their country, and a dead man, for no ing reason, cause that Seth Rich bull was only believed by morons who would have voted for trump anyway
    If that is selling out your country, what is believing that the duly elected President of the United States conspired with Russia and Wikileaks to cheat an election and in doing so committed treason? Compare the amount of news coverage each conspiracy theory received and how many people believed either. Don't forget one of these conspiracy theories resulted in the President of the United States having to deal with a 2 year long investigation that undoubtedly caused distractions and hamstrung his administration from the get go.

Now tell me, which of these conspiracy theories caused more harm to our country? And if the Seth Rich conspiracy theory was selling out your country what was the Russiagate conspiracy theory?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the Seth Rich BS led "some" people to believe Hillary defended her campaign by murdering Seth Rich, aiding Trash's chances.

same the "her emails", and all the other bull LIES the right wing hate media pushed hard in the election.

How many is "some"? Trash won by only 80K votes in 3 states out of an election of 130M+ votes.

Russiagate is FACT, and blew up after Trash was elected, only because McConnell refused to let Obama/IC publicize Russian meddling

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If that is selling out your country, what is believing that the duly elected President of the United States conspired with Russia and Wikileaks to cheat an election and in doing so committed treason? Compare the amount of news coverage each conspiracy theory received and how many people believed either. Don't forget one of these conspiracy theories resulted in the President of the United States having to deal with a 2 year long investigation that undoubtedly caused distractions and hamstrung his administration from the get go.

Now tell me, which of these conspiracy theories caused more harm to our country? And if the Seth Rich conspiracy theory was selling out your country what was the Russiagate conspiracy theory?
    you believe that, what did the two year investigation keep him from doing when he had the house and senate? The Republicans showed they could pass whatever they wanted to, but only worked together for judges and the tax cut.

Also if promoting russian propaganda seeking to undermine the democratic process isn't selling out your country, that what exactly would you call it?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That TSA would equate an election meddling and obstruction investigation with a Russia/InfoWars murder accusation tells you all you need to know about the extent of his TDS.

"distractions"

Surprised you didn't just say witch hunt

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    you believe that, what did the two year investigation keep him from doing when he had the house and senate? The Republicans showed they could pass whatever they wanted to, but only worked together for judges and the tax cut.

Also if promoting russian propaganda seeking to undermine the democratic process isn't selling out your country, that what exactly would you call it?
    Sorry Train you didn't answer a single question I asked. Try again.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

no

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

demanding answers when you can't even bring yourself to admit you got super again.

"Wrong about Seth Rich"

There isn't enough room under your screen name to list all the conspiracy theories you swallowed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump and his cronies provided all the su ion themselves by lying early and often about their foreign contacts then lying about practically everything else ever since.

They did the damage to the country.

They still are.

them and you for worshiping them.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Traitors gonna keep betraying

the actual traitors that sold out to russia

rt wing media for running with and promoting the russian propaganda

and the gullible stupid s who opened wide and swallowed hard

ing traitors

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Traitors gonna keep betraying

the actual traitors that sold out to russia

rt wing media for running with and promoting the russian propaganda

and the gullible stupid s who opened wide and swallowed hard

ing traitors
    LOL still believing in the Russiagaters fairy tale

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    LOL still believing in the Russiagaters fairy tale
    Even Maddow and Schiff have moved on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even Maddow and Schiff have moved on
    That really isn't a comment on the OP. It's like you don't want to admit being had.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    That really isn't a comment on the OP. It's like you don't want to admit being had.
    Coming from the guy who dedicated 3+ years of his life believing and pushing that Trump colluded with Russia to cheat the election

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coming from the guy who dedicated 3+ years of his life believing and pushing that Trump colluded with Russia to cheat the election
    They did. Sorry man, that is pretty much the picture the Meuller report paints, if you bothered to read it. The collusion is there, by your own definition. If you can't tell the difference between criminal conspiracy and collusion, that isn't my problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's like you don't want to admit being had.
    [changes subject]
    eyup.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    They did. Sorry man, that is pretty much the picture the Meuller report paints, if you bothered to read it. The collusion is there, by your own definition. If you can't tell the difference between criminal conspiracy and collusion, that isn't my problem.
    Sorry man, but you believed in and pushed that there was a criminal conspiracy between Trump and Russia trying to cheat the election. The Steele dossier was chocked full of Russian disinformation and you fell for it. You fell for and pushed all of the now debunked Trump/Russia stories as well. You dedicated 3+ years of your life believing in and pushing the largest debunked conspiracy theory our country has ever seen. It's easy to see why you won't admit to being had and you still haven't recovered. Poor fella.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    QAnon believer trying to shame anyone else for believing anything else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry man, but you believed in and pushed that there was a criminal conspiracy between Trump and Russia trying to cheat the election.
    I see what you did there. No, actually, I did no such thing.

Lie some more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (sound of TSA desperately using the search function)

(crickets)

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I see what you did there. No, actually, I did no such thing.

Lie some more.
    trying to play the I was just talking about legally colluding with Russia card You are one pathetic .

Thread Information