Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been advocating for Singleton the last 2 years. He has been the equivalent of 1st team all defense at least the past 2 years and has set records for most 3s by a center in Europe. And he definitely wants to come to the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade Forbes/Beli/1st for something better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just saying:

I think he can help an NBA team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will go with Iggy. Heck, I would trade with Memphis, DeRozan for Iggy and an extra body.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will go with Iggy. Heck, I would trade with Memphis, DeRozan for Iggy and an extra body.
    If trading with Memphis, I would try to get Anderson back. I don't think Iguodala has much left.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im open to the singleton idea of morris falls through. but dno if he's even on PATFO's radar

i wouldnt trade for iggy. he's basically gonna be mailing it in during the regular season. but i'd take a look if he gets waived

ideally morris comes through and we didnt throw away bertans for no reason. thats going to sting like because he had more potential as a trade asset than just being a trade exception (though with morris apparently available for the MLE, that became worthwhile)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If trading with Memphis, I would try to get Anderson back. I don't think Iguodala has much left.
    Just trying to balance the contracts. :-D

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever the repercussions or alternatives PATFO should rescind the offer to Morris.

Pursue a deal for Covington, hopefully involving Dumbmar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont understand, regardless of Morris, why SA wouldn’t be trying to trade for Iggy? SA definitely has the assets and if he is a good fit, go get him vs waiting?

Mills + Forbes + 1st (maybe it would be 2 firsts for Mills but Forbes makes it 1?).
    I like Iguodala and I wouldn't mind giving him a two-year, $20 million contract. But I don't like the idea of giving up assets for him. He could fall off a cliff any second and there's a real possibility that he won't even be as good as Forbes going forward (despite how worthless ST edgelords say Forbes is).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fair enough you two

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Christian Wood an automatic return for the Pelicans? Danny Ferry brought him in late last season, put up big numbers and he crushed G league with Bucks affiliate.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Assuming Morris to the Knicks goes down, the Spurs will be tied with the Hornets as having the most money to throw at any one free agent (full non-taxpayer MLE). Every other team has used up nearly all cap space, or exceptions.

Too bad there is nobody worth using the full MLE on right now. But Spurs could outbid everyone in the buyout market.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point spurs are better off holding on to the MLE and wait it out to see if something better comes along during the season

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go tamper with Bullock please. Just to with the Knicks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder if SA could trade for Marvin Williams?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was more possible before Bertans was moved. I don't see $10 Million in excess salary at this point, Morris or no. Really, there isn't a need for another rotation-caliber forward. Between big ball and playing wings at SF, they can make it work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes has turned into a good 10th man. Still slow footed defensively but he showed up in the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes has turned into a good 10th man. Still slow footed defensively but he showed up in the playoffs.
    Agreed except he isn't treated like a 10th man on this team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was more possible before Bertans was moved. I don't see $10 Million in excess salary at this point, Morris or no. Really, there isn't a need for another rotation-caliber forward. Between big ball and playing wings at SF, they can make it work.
    Mills for him works straight up, no? Wonder if Mills + 2nd rounder (or two) would get it done. I think losing at least one of Beli Mills would be good for minutes at G and having more depth at SF/PF, especially someone that could start like Williams would be worth giving up some assets for.

Plus it gets SA out of Mills salary and more flexibility

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mills for him works straight up, no? Wonder if Mills + 2nd rounder (or two) would get it done. I think losing at least one of Beli Mills would be good for minutes at G and having more depth at SF/PF, especially someone that could start like Williams would be worth giving up some assets for.

Plus it gets SA out of Mills salary and more flexibility
    Why keep including Mills in trades when you know he's not going anywhere this season....

Plus, the Spurs don't even need to deal him out in a Marvin Williams trade. That trade is a 10 second call if RC actually picked up the phone tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why keep including Mills in trades when you know he's not going anywhere this season....

Plus, the Spurs don't even need to deal him out in a Marvin Williams trade. That trade is a 10 second call if RC actually picked up the phone tbh.
    Not following - you saying DeRozan?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not following - you saying DeRozan?
    Forbes/Beli/Metu. Throw in a 2nd rounder if you need to. Charlotte takes that deal. Easy tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes/Beli/Metu. Throw in a 2nd rounder if you need to. Charlotte takes that deal. Easy tbh.
    That trade doesn’t work

Thread Information