Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, for sure.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why does Bullock even want to sign with a team that is now explicitly lowballing him to sign someone else?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like everything?

Dude, if Patty Mills played a SL game, he'd score 50 points. They wouldn't be able to keep him out of the paint and he'd be drilling threes all over the place. The difference in skill and talent is beyond stunning.
    No dude seriously. If patty played a SL game, he’d be getting his ass kicked on both ends. He wouldn’t look any better than Magette. Patty needs to be set up in order to succeed. Q has the ability to facilitate and create his own all the while, having the wherewithal to stay with his man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No dude seriously. If patty played a SL game, he’d be getting his ass kicked on both ends. He wouldn’t look any better than Magette. Patty needs to be set up in order to succeed. Q has the ability to facilitate and create his own all the while, having the wherewithal to stay with his man.
    Bro, prime Wombat was the leading scorer at the Olympics not that long ago. I don't like him but he would do well in SL.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Patty would just drive to the basket before the defense was set every time for 40.

It's summer league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro, prime Wombat was the leading scorer at the Olympics not that long ago. I don't like him but he would do well in SL.
    I get prime, but he is not that today

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont understand, regardless of Morris, why SA wouldn’t be trying to trade for Iggy? SA definitely has the assets and if he is a good fit, go get him vs waiting?

Mills + Forbes + 1st (maybe it would be 2 firsts for Mills but Forbes makes it 1?).

Not like Memphis isn’t rebuilding for a couple years and it would not materially impact their cap situation functionally. Good mentor for Ja/JJJ and others?
    My thoughts as well. Is it a one-way street regarding verbal deals and we have to wait since we offered him a deal? Are the Spurs just being a class act?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully they work it out with Morris. His game is just too good of a fit and I don't like any of the free agents still available.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mills is playing no matter what. It’s popovich. At least moving Bryn paves the way for DJ, White, and Walker getting their deserved minutes. Mills is playing... Forbes or no Forbes

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Belinelli + 1st for Crowder with a wink wink deal for them to waive Iggy too and then we give Iggy the MLE.

Dejounte/White/Forbes
    Derozan/Mills/Lonnie
    Carroll/Iggy/Gay/Keldon
    LMA/Gay/Crowder/Metu/Luka
    Poeltl/LMA/Gay

I'd be pretty content with that lineup

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mills is playing no matter what. It’s popovich. At least moving Bryn paves the way for DJ, White, and Walker getting their deserved minutes. Mills is playing... Forbes or no Forbes
    DT gets it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s either work it out with Morris or try to deal for Covington. Everything else is a massive downgrade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Morris goes to NY I at least try for Covington. Forbes, Belinelli and a 1st might be enough, I dunno. Cov has a pretty friendly contract for the spurs moving forward.

Preferably would like to see it work out with Morris and he play his ass off here for a season or two. He just fits in perfectly for what the spurs need. Guy would slide right into the SL and play heavy minutes. Dude must be in some serious debt or something because that NY roster is an awful place for him to be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Morris goes to NY I at least try for Covington. Forbes, Belinelli and a 1st might be enough, I dunno. Cov has a pretty friendly contract for the spurs moving forward.

Preferably would like to see it work out with Morris and he play his ass off here for a season or two. He just fits in perfectly for what the spurs need. Guy would slide right into the SL and play heavy minutes. Dude must be in some serious debt or something because that NY roster is an awful place for him to be.
    Dude is as dumb as a bag of rocks.

Look at the contracts that Danny, Aminu, Thad Young, etc. got (solid rotation players on playoff teams) versus Ariza, Jabari, Kaminskis....guys on lottery teams...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone who watches or pays attention gets it. It's like some of these slurpers haven't watched Spurs basketball or read about how Mills is the "leader" of this team now. Sure, in an ideal world, Forbes would be the only one-dimensional midget getting minutes, but he's not. Patty is here to stay and get minutes.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Belinelli + 1st for Crowder with a wink wink deal for them to waive Iggy too and then we give Iggy the MLE.
    Why would they waive Iggy when they could get a 1st for him from a desperate team at the deadline such as the Rockets.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Anyone who watches or pays attention gets it. It's like some of these slurpers haven't watched Spurs basketball or read about how Mills is the "leader" of this team now. Sure, in an ideal world, Forbes would be the only one-dimensional midget getting minutes, but he's not. Patty is here to stay and get minutes.
    Why did Parker leave since he was going to be guaranteed big minutes?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude is as dumb as a bag of rocks.

Look at the contracts that Danny, Aminu, Thad Young, etc. got (solid rotation players on playoff teams) versus Ariza, Jabari, Kaminskis....guys on lottery teams...
    I would take the 2 years 20 mil if I was in his situation and this has nothing to do with me being homer. If you look at it risk wise the 2 year deal with the player option is a better deal in the sense it protects you if you get a major injury like an achilles or ACL tear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just offer Bullock 6 million and see if the Knicks match. Then they gotta decide between Bullock and Morris and we get at least one of them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On board with Singleton... do Spurs have anyone stashed overseas? Would probably have to buy out a contract though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On board with Singleton... do Spurs have anyone stashed overseas? Would probably have to buy out a contract though.
    Hanga

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs need to watch Gallo in OKC if they cannot trade him, probably a buyout is coming and Spurs can offer him most than any other team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a moron. Remind me of those dip s who were like, Alabama's the greatest team ever, they could beat an NFL team. And then didn't even win the championship. Mills would crush anybody in the SL.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs need to watch Gallo in OKC if they cannot trade him, probably a buyout is coming and Spurs can offer him most than any other team.
    Yup. Seems possible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that would be great

Thread Information